Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/57250360
youtube.com/watch?v=myrwKlh2wwA
atheistthinktank.org/thi
cnn.com/2016/11/21/europe/pope-francis-absolve-abortion/
w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/apost_letters/documents/papa-francesco-lettera-ap_20161120_misericordia-et-misera.html
ewtn.com/library/PAPALDOC/G10JPROT.HTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off poofta we're full

Believing in God is self-delusion. How hard is it to be honest with yourself and say "I don't know, I don't have any evidence for this claim"?

this is not a christian board.
everybody here wants to kill refugees while the law of Christ order to help those in needs.
those who hate refugeess here are liberal atheists and should GTFO

GTFO religion fags. This is Sup Forums.

God isn't real. I know it's hard to accept, because you were brought up with it, but the only difference between God and Santa is that your parents let you in on the lie in one case.

>All these /redditors/

Amazing. You find out about this place from the media?

>non-christians are redditors

Fuck off autist

I've never been to reddit and I am here since before you cunt

It's demonstrably true.

>atheists are faggots
>faggots are liberals
>liberals are /redditors/

Still, at least you're here. On a Christian board. Perhaps there's some hope for you yet.

I hope for your sake there is...

Then you should know these threads are part of Sup Forumsa history then, shouldn't you?

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/57250360

But you don't, because you're a disgusting redditor fedora. Who needs to fuck off home.

i no right? just look at how much better atheists are: youtube.com/watch?v=myrwKlh2wwA

Superstitious twit.

You do realize this is a website for Japanese anime weeb fags.

The only god we pray to is desu chan

>Yaweh
>not Kek
watch yourself hethen scum, this is a Kek fearing board. Praise Kek.

Sup Forums is an Islamic board sooner you learn that the better

Evolution is real. The Planet is over 10,000 years old. Humans are apes. The bible is a work of fiction. There is no evidence for the existence of souls, demons, angels, heaven, hell or god.

Thanks for your time, and happy winter solstice and end of Gregorian year.

>all these redditors and newfags ITT
Not your board, lads. Return from whence you came.

>2016
>Not praising Kek

Yeah look I don't much about religion or anything like that but keen to join one if it looks alright.

What religion are you from, OP? Is it a mad one or one of the poof religions, like buddhism or that crap?

It is always the same brit who spams pro christian threads and anti atheist threads, it really show which side is pathetic and desperate to continue to exist

You sound like you're enlightened by your own intelligence, mate.

evidence tho

you have no power here

atheistthinktank.org/thi nktank/index.php/topic,1639.0.html

Atheism, not even once.

Atheists typically have a 10 point advantage in IQ over theists.

But your shitty religion isn't as metal as the pagan and Zoroastrian influences that contributed to the creation of Judaism, and in turn the Abrahamic faiths.

Why aren't you praising Odin?

>tfw Atheists believe in the law of energy conservation but believe people can simply cease to exist

wew

materialism is on its death bed

if simulation theory is true, then there is no denying the existence of the soul

I'm on an identity crisis: can I be catholic and racist?

Deus Vult brother

Depends. If you see their suffering as unimportant or deny their right to live then maybe.

If you just want them to stay among themselves you're just following nature.

Best you consult with your head priest.

Isn't following your nature the exact opposite of what a good catholic should do?

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

You sound like a muslim hating on "infidels"

Take your kikish idol and shove it in your distended boipucci.

People here are unironically talking about fucking "traps" like the prison-faggots they are

It is by no means a Christian board

God doesn't exist. Deal with it.

You know, it's like you don't even need a brain to exist.
Just loot at you, you live just fine without one.
If your aunt would have had balls it would have been your uncle.
Are you sure you took your meds today? Because you clearly don't appear that you did.

I thought it was "One BEARD under God" - no?

Filthy gypsy

isn't faith itself natural?

in reality
>read it
>decide you can't debate it
>search through folders for meme
>fill out captcha
>hehe showed him!

Sup Forums is also satire :^)

Brit shilling for cuckhristianity.Of course.Let us destroy the west by taking refugees,feeding them and throw a piece of bread on them when they shoot something up.Fuck off already.Sup Forums has always been edgy non religious board and it will stay that way especially in times like theese.

Your pope just announced that priests can forgive abortion. You're becoming the united church. Gay and women priests coming soon. kek

Let us destroy the west by taking refugees

Christianity has existed for 2000 years, I am certain that the refugee crisis is only a small thing in scheme of things.

Priests can already forgive abortion. Stop talking about things you don't know about or do your research beforehand.

>literally dismissing the current refugee situation

Christians everybody

Every christian I know is a walking door mat or a schizo tier idiot.

Wow, what a well thought rebuttal, you must be an american.
Oh yes, you are, you are!

World has existed for 4.5 billion years,so what.
>also this

Fucking INFIDEL does not believe in KEK

One Board under FROG

>Ya okay.
cnn.com/2016/11/21/europe/pope-francis-absolve-abortion/

That's my point. You're judging Christianity based on the current refugee crisis and whatever the Christian leaders are saying, but the religion is bigger than the current Christian leaders.

CNN said that Hillary Clinton would become President. I wouldn't believe everything CNN says Leaf.

Praise kek

I renounce my christian faith and declare myself a transgender 12 year old muslim girl

>Literally worshipping a Jew
Good goy

>christianity is so reviled that its followers have found safety and solace on Sup Forums

This is truly end times. Sup Forums always harbors views and beliefs that are shunned by normies. It use to be gaytheism. Now it's Christianity.

Christianity is counter-culture now.

For example, Christians believe in no sex before marriage.
Literally every one has sex before marriage.

Christianity is a plague.

True but I think they nailed it this time.

w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/apost_letters/documents/papa-francesco-lettera-ap_20161120_misericordia-et-misera.html

Threads like these are part of Sup Forums ever since. Fucking Redditor get out

>do not resist evil

Calling bullshit on this one

>"I have come to turn a man against his own household"
Nice soundbite out of context. This is in the context where ones family rejects his teachings - Jesus tells his follower to leave his family in such circumstances.

>if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me
Never said that.

>those that wanna die will live
Never said that

>Jesus wants you to defend your family

Ever read St. Paul? His teachings are the eptiome of the nuclear family and everything it stands for. Man is the head of the house, as Christ is the head of the Church.

>Jesus wants you to kill your enemies,
I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. Jesus was all about defeating Satan and anyone who advocates against his teachings is an advocate of Satan.

>become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world
Paul literally says that a dependency is a sin and that we should all become self sufficient so as not to burden others. It's in 2 Corinthians

But who are you kidding? You were never interested in facts or real discourse. You have an agenda. I'll pray tonight that you find God because you're obviously very unhappy and I went through the same phase as you. Trust me, God is the truth. Read the New Testament and it becomes apparent very quickly.

>You're judging Christianity based on the current refugee crisis and whatever the Christian leaders are saying, but the religion is bigger than the current Christian leaders.

Let's look at some past Christian leaders, shall we?

Man, this current behavior is totally new.

>b-but the jews only subverted Christianity with the second Vatican council!
Protector of the Jews, pope Gregory X disagrees: ewtn.com/library/PAPALDOC/G10JPROT.HTM

tfw you were born a catholic but realise the pope is some geezer from argentina and shouldnt be hanging up on the wall in christian homes and he also just pardoned girls who are babykillers
but you were born a catholic and to become protestant would be reneging on your parents and heritage as well as the fact that most of the girls around you are catholic and that would make marrying and kids a bit more difficult if you do decide to become protestant

feelin schizophrenic desu

Here a description of a Christian society before they got corrupted by actual European elements straight from the Bible (Acts 4):

>And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
>Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
>And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

Sound familiar?

That would be the Sup Forums on the Japatheist loving yellow fever site that is Sup Forums? Oh yes. Nice try.

What happened after they spent the finite sum of money they got from selling their land and houses?

Sure is reddit here

Then they die and can go to heaven. As someone that doesn't follow a death cult I fundamentally disagree with that sentiment.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

Even respectfully disagreeing with Christians because I saw no proof God existed made people sperg out at me and spam endless fedora memes. This was 2 years ago now.

But now I am sympathetic to how Christians are treated on here. A godless society is a society with no future you degenerate scum. Holy shit Sup Forums is full of cucks.

>not knowing what forgetting is