Hey, whats up CZECH REPUBLIC?

Hey, whats up CZECH REPUBLIC?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tschechien
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you mean Bohemia and Moravia my Polish friend

I remember I did a thread asking Czechs about their country and daily life a few weeks ago, this came up and they said it was just another form of government wasting taxpayer money and they didn't use the name at all

M-m-muh hussars

That's good, nobody likes that stupid name anyway.

i cant even think of one distinct aspect of your country to mock

Even Sup Forums hates it

Czech Republic is a traditional name. Only cucks call it Czechia.

It's just a term used to put on sport equipment and whatnot. Just like the full name of France is officially the French Republic.

Hahah calm down polebro, im not even hating. Your peoples are amazing at plucking my veggies and cleaning my piss and shit

We called it Czechia for like forever.

No, you call it Чeхия.

So Czechia is what You call Czech Republic in Czech or what? Government wanted to popularise this name instead of english Czech Republic?

If it is true, then it is not so bad idea. Polska sounds better for me than Poland, so i bet Your native name sounds better for You.

same shit - different letters

nobody cares

You'll always be Tšehhi to us. :3

>tfw 1/2 polish

"Czechia" sounds like some faggoty metro rebranding campaign.

Seriously guys, ditch that. Don't let these faggots characterize your awesome country in this way.

This is not true holy shit. How is "changing" a fucking name wasting any money? Note the quotes, it wasn't even cahnged in the first place. The official English name has been Czechia since 1993, but the government failed to distribute the information at that time. This time, the president's office pretty much just reminded everybody of the name.

Tschechien.

Yeah, like we gonna listen to advice from fucking 60% white males.

In czech:
Česko
Česká republika

we put the z in the english name because fuck you that's why. Also it looks kinda pretty

Aww Eesti being cute as always :3

SO?

Wouldn't that be Czechy?

>everyone calls it czechia or a form of it
>except in English
It's like Belarus(e) all over again

I just call it Chehia, always did, always will.

Czechy
what's up with the name change?

Why not just call it Bohemia?

CZECH EM

Because Bohemia is only one of three parts

Everybody in the slavic world does, naming it Czechia in english was supposed to get the rest of the world to call it that way,

The z is actually part of the string cz which translates to Č in some languages

Czechia sounds dumb.

We just call it "Czech-country" in our language, like we call many other countries.
We even use the same name for the Czech Republic and medieval Bohemia.

We call it Czechia here too (Tsjekkia).

It's a meme

I see. I always assumed that if I didn't speak Czech and didn't know any better I would be pronouncing it 'C-zekia'.

How does it feel when your government literally tries to force a meme and fails miserably?

how about greater moravia

That statue in Wenceclas Square is where I first met my GF.

how about reuniting with slovakia and end this meme once and for all?

gross

We`ve always called you Τσεχία τβη so nothing changed for us

I don't know. Nobody cares. Everybody is making memes of our president.

>can't pronounce "ch"

It's always been Tsjekkia in Norway.

>Czech people rarely "czech'd" doubles

YOU HAD ONE JOB PRAGUEFAGS

Tschechien

why do this
czech republic sounds better than czechia

I much prefer Czechia to "Czech Republic", the latter sounds like a commie shithole.

IF it makes you feel any better we call it Cehia . Also like czech beer,esp Bernard

call them pedos ,degenerate cesspool of Europe,call them seakikes make fun of their shit tomatoes,jesus Polack

swamp jew is best

This reminds me, is macedonia still referred to as "the former yugoslav republic of macedonia?"

We call it Češka - Czeshka
fairly close to Česko

Tjeckien in swedish

you are also the only ones to call Greece "Hellas"
hella based desu

We always called it Tschechien

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tschechien

Why do two totally unrelated countries have almost identical flags

I was told they were wasting money of taxpayers to rename all buildings to Czechia

they changed it to Fyromia

Well, not that I said it won't work... BUT I FUCKING DID, FUCKING IDIOTS SITTING IN THE GOVERNMENT

Just call them Holland

Fucking no way mate, the really did waste our money (like they do all the time anyways), they had to think out shit like making it official at the UN

Stop confusing people with your flags

This was made into a thing by our prime minister, the same motherfucker who said this about a possible Czexit,
"The Czech people do not have a right to question our membership in the EU nor to vote on it. We will not allow a referendum."
This fuck deserves to get hanged in the streets, I've always said, always will.

did moravian buttblastedness prevent you from calling it Bohemia?
Just call it Lands of the Bohemian republic, or Bohemia for short
It sounds so 19th-century Paris "Bohemia"

Fuck off reeeeeeeeeeeee we are no Bohemia

who's more boring, czechs or slovakians? in vojvodina we have a slovakian minority (around 50,000 people) they're the most boring people i've ever met, nice people but bland as fuck.

Slovaks are to Czechs what the Irish are to the English

Dumpy, stupid peasants

I just call it the Czech Republic, Czechia sounds too much like Chechnya to me.

Чeхiя
:3

What you're referring to asczech republic is in fact, czech/republic, or as I've recently taken to calling it, czechia plusrepublic.czechis not a nationunto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning national system made useful by the republiccorelibs, czech utilities and vital slav™ components compremising a full nation as defined bythe UN.

same

Zkurvené Dluhóšek Nedělka
Let's hang that motherfucker

This is basically the thing with whom anti-Czechiaists argumented with... Like it was not enough that 'Mericas mistaken us during the bombing of Boston Marathon FFS

We call kek republic Чeхия

They should just call it Bohemia.

I was just thinking that. Similar thing with Thailand and Costa Rica I guess. And america and Malaysia (and Liberia, but that may be an old flag). and Chad and Romania.

indeed bratr

In just about every language except English it's called Czechia as far as I know

By that logic we should call ourselves "Canad Republic".

>canada
>not a communist shithole
pick one

>Literally called Tsjechië/Czechia over here

You are way past gone that. You are in "The Peoples Democratic Republic of Canada" territory now.

Czechia 'em

Russians have been calling it that for centuries, stupid poolandball

everyone calls it Tschechien here.

adopted when?

we call it čekija
i mean its pretty shit when you dont have a simple short name

they call you Rakousko
after some village where the medieval border was

Tšekki

We do call them Czechia.

you're right.

Raabs