LETS TROLL CNN

Guys since we all know that CNN and other news outlets are watching Sup Forums. Let's pretend like we are all incredibly racist to blacks, Hispanics and Jew's. So they will write articles about us and then choose to stay out because of the negative atmosphere.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2012/10/25/shubert-julian-assange-elections-embassy-long.cnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try faggot. You are a crystal--see through! Haha.

No, because I quite like Thomas Sowell.

>lets troll
How long have you been on this site? An hour?

Legitimately kill yourself you cuck sucking nigger we are not so easily deceived here

Last thing CNN needs is more attention from anyone , they're literally buzzfeed at this point, just let them shrivel up and die like the pathetic worms they are

Here's an idea, how about you kill yourself?

This , go ahead we'll wait

We should alter as much of JKRowling stuff as we can buy adding nazi motifs to the story protagonists.

Seriously. Let's do it

>Let's pretend like we are all incredibly racist to blacks, Hispanics and Jew's.

Pretend? ???

Here's an idea, how about you kill yourself?

What the fuck is this image?

jump into an elevator shaft, nigger

literally CNN the post

eat shit dumb faggot

>pretend
Hahahaha

> pretend

lol leaf

"let's pretend like we're all these things we are"
lol

>what don't you guys understand about no more hotdogs?

>ignore the human, bring us more hotdogs

We could just link to CNN articles and pretend they aren't racist

>blacks, Hispanics and Jew's

This triggers my OCD.

edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2012/10/25/shubert-julian-assange-elections-embassy-long.cnn

> Assange: Files hide 'missing' prisoners
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange claims recently published files show the U.S. military hide details of prisoners.
Source: CNN

I love all the traffic the MSM is giving us. We make millions every month from Ad Tracking. I'm glad they choose not to ignore this site.