>he's white
>mom and dad are both gay

The fuck?

>aboriginal

lmfao

he looks like the "elizabeth warren" of abos

>aboriginal

hahahaha this nigga white haha

That dude is cliche stock-photo level of white.

>
>Oxford means you're contributing to society

What he said.

I'm glad he's exploiting the 1/64th rule. I would. It keeps the real primitive ones out.

Not full blooded abbos are worth the scholarships money so they take anyone with even 1/100 of a drop of heritage. This is hardly a surprise

They need to end this "im 1/32 part aboriginal" gravy train. If you're only half aboriginal then you only get half benefits

He's trans-aboriginal you bigots

Ahahahaha, oh god, you literally can't make this shit up. I'd love to know what he chose to study to complete the meme. Transexualism in Aboriginal Tribes studies?

Can someone please explain how he has a gay mother and a gay father? Did they breed just to produce him, did they find out they were gay after giving birth, or is this some N E X T L E V E L liberal nonsense where the parents wanted to teach their son how to be progressive so they pretend to be gay?

He's a Palawa man you dog cunts.

He saying he is more capable due to his race and sexuality is bigoted

Hes like 1/64th white, fucking kek. Literally no full blooded abo has accomplished anything worthwile.

Anyone have the pic of the "aborigial" doctors that graduated from a few years ago?

>Tasmanian aboriginal
Kek, he must be a ghost then, Tasmania was smart enough to genocide all their abos years ago

1/64 aboriginal i meant

fucking kek

I bet he still gets benefits too, he's whiter than me

>Australians have to pretend to be abos to get Cecil Rhodes money and come to my country

What a time to be alive.