Australian driving test

>WTF?

There is no crossing, pedestrian goes last.

Fail.

Other urls found in this thread:

salisbury.edu/smokefree/docs/crosswalk_safety.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UxfTwRT48Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
vicroads.vic.gov.au/safety-and-road-rules/road-rules/a-to-z-of-road-rules/pedestrians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember missing a question about whether a tractor needs to stop at a railroad when pulling hazardous material.

Vehicle b has already stopped, so it makes sense for the pedestrian to capitalize on this and cross the road.

>Checks flag
>WhyamInotsurprised.

>pedestrian goes last.

they have the right of way

The pedastrian is crossing, and the car B is turning in a corner, the preference is for the pedestrian, while the A car is going straight.

no they don't you drop kick. it is a road with no crossing.

Hell the pedestrian is jay walking

Step 1.

The pedestrian does not have right of way. He is on the sidewalk.
The green car is flying down to mcdonalds.
The red car's driver is on the right hand side and can't see pedestrian probably.

How stupid is this dumb question?

>WTF

Pedestrian goes last.

salisbury.edu/smokefree/docs/crosswalk_safety.htm

U dont just stroll onto the road with two cars there.

you should know by now that we cross whenever the fuck we want here. a car backed into me a few months ago and i just let my body go loose, rolled over the boot and kept walking but not before backhanding the slut's back window with my watch and leaving a nice crack. wanna know what i hate about motor vehicle society here? customised licence plates. if you have a special pink plate that you pay money for every year because you need some form of ego verification i am going to key your car thus doing you a service by humbling you.

Ahmed is right this wasnt hard at all

Abos are known as boongs in Australia, coz that's the sound they make when they boong off your front bumper bar :D

Boong boong boong - glorious!

>backhanding the slut's back window with my watch and leaving a nice crack

No you didn't
youtube.com/watch?v=UxfTwRT48Z4

>jay walking
no such thing in oz. we have been sleeping on roads for thousands of years, i think they used to be called song lines.

>Shinsuke Nakamura

Without a crosswalk, the pedestrian should always yield. The law varies from state to state here in the US, though. I remember I took the license test in Hawaii for my license and I failed that shit by one question.

This guys a boong.

it may or may not have been a happy coincidence

I missed the question on whether you could turn left at a red light on a one way road. Apparently that's a ok

>Leto sucks

>dumb abo understands road rules better than you and passed the learner test
you must be a chink, i guess it's true what they say about you fucks driving

>implying boongs go after car A, but before car B.

Good 1

>t. pedestrian

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Pedestrians have right of way at intersections retard. Underagb& detected.

There is no crosswalk the pedestrian is breaking the law if he crosses

Car B should be going last.

>implying he will though

always have to give way to peds my dude

You're retarded m8
B is at a stop sign or give way sign. He has to wait until it's clear.
That's means giving way to the cars already on the road and everyone crossing.
You're a retard my man.

You're dumb as fuck.
Cars do not give way to motherfuckers on sidewalks.

They STOP when a dumb fuck like you is on the road - otherwise pedestrian knows to gtfo that road.

Durp.

DO U SEE A FUCKING STOP SIGN IDIOT

Learn the law you colossal fuckwit. Pedestrians have right of way, by law, at intersections if the car is entering the road the pedestrian is crossing at.

so are you going to save your dole money and go for the test again or blow it all on yandi?

If pedestrian had right of way, the motherfucker would have a crosswalk there.

There is no signs, no crossings, nothing.
The cunt can't just decide to go between car A and car B.

IF the motherfucker had right of way - car A would have to stop first and let pedestrian go across for this logic to work.

Fuck you.

of course, but having the right of way has never saved someone's life when they get hit by a car

No you're right. Your 17 year old brain ruined by pingas knows road law better than the fucking test you failed. Good one champ.

Here spaz

>At intersections

>When turning at any intersection (except at a roundabout), you must give way to any pedestrians crossing the road you are entering.

vicroads.vic.gov.au/safety-and-road-rules/road-rules/a-to-z-of-road-rules/pedestrians

A has the right of way. Following that the pedestrian is continuing straight, not changing direction or lane, so they have right of way over B (who is changing lane essentially).

Jay walking in aus is only if you fail to stay within crossing lines within 30m of a marked crossing

This is an actual rule at least here, though most people don't know about it. You're supposed to yield for people that aren't turning if you are turning if they're on the same street/direction as you, this includes pedestrians. You're not supposed to cut people off like that.

The road that ends at a T junction has to give way to everything, this is basic shit. There is no law saying that pedestrians are only allowed to cross at a crossing if none is located nearby.

>This cunt doesn't understand logic

u must work for vicroads u fucking potato

>When turning at any intersection (except at a roundabout), you must give way to any pedestrians crossing the road you are entering.

>PEDESTRIANS CROSSING THE ROAD YOU ARE ENTERING
>CROSSING THE ROAD
>YOU ARE ENTERING
>ENTERING
>CROSSING
>FOOTPATH

u fucken idiot

> There is no crossing, pedestrian goes last.
There is no crossing, pedestrian does not go at all.

xD

Bullshit.

>you now have to drive for 120 supervised hours before P plates
Our learner driver laws are fucking retarded, I wasted hundreds of dollars driving nowhere because my parents didn't want to cheat. Now I just have to wait two years until I can drive a v8 or a turbo and not get pulled over every five minutes

Fuck this shit. Pedestrians should give way to all cars unless theres a crossing. Its a matter of self preservation, you cant assume cars can see you or will stop if you randomly step out in front of a turning vehicle regardless of if you have the right to. What a shitty place to cross the road anyway

Pedestrians dont yield to turning cars, only ones going straight

It even applies to more complicated intersections like, pic related

Please never drive a car

pedestrian gets hit by A, B gets rear ended by a drunk abo while rubbernecking.