Monday Night QandA Livewatch

Get in here, Ausfags! It's the last bingo for the year!

Watch with us:
>iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-live-stream/IV1512H001S00
>abc.net.au/tv/qanda/join-the-discussion.htm
>also on FB on the ABCQandA page if you're desperate

Tonight's Final Panel:
>Eric Abetz - Tasmanian Liberal Senator
>Terri Butler - Queensland Labor MP
>Benjamin Law - Screenwriter, author and columnist
>Nakkiah Lui - Playwright, Performer and Commentator
>Greg Sheridan - Foreign Affairs Editor, The Australian

Don't forget to tweet along using #qanda for answers and add @qanda for questions. You can also request a #factcheck if you hear anything suss.

Sadly, it's the last QandA for the year. Thank you very much for joining in each week and for everyone that's volunteered to do the ticking off for the bingo sheet over the last year too. Here's to next year being full of carpet snakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetoptens.com/worst-countries-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=hQxC7iCP6Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we cant have anything on us to protect ourselfs even in this day and age ..pepper spray, tasers all illegal we have worse internet that 3rd word country's the sport of airsoft that literally every other country in the world can play ..other than north korea is illegal to play or own if i want to enjoy my sport of shooting it costs in excess of $800 just to get everything to own a legal gun and then its so restricted read this list of the worst country's in the world voted by the people of the world thetoptens.com/worst-countries-live/ ....................... we are 12..1 being the worst ...196 the best we are in the worst with the likes of yemen,Saudi Arabia,Zimbabwe,sudan,syria,paki,somalia ...some of the one rated better than this shit hole ...iran,brazil,russia,cuba,south africa,uae,libya

ello ello ello

In on final qanda! How are you all?

how's it going bingo user, thank you for getting in before 5 sub-par threads appear.

Good thanks, user. Thumbs are killing me from playing new Pokemon though.

Cheers for putting these threads together lad, they liven up my boring Monday nights.

Reminder to everyone to smash those hash tags with redpills.

mediawatch when?

I'll be really disappointed when qanda is over. Mondays are always shit but the thought of shitposting on a monday evening always makes me smile

I dont give a shit about guns or gun sports because I know little cunts will get their hands on it and act gangster causing trouble.

Tasers and pepper spray on the other hand should be a right for us to use as a defense especially for rabid dogs. Most of the dumb cunts here let their dogs stroll around the whole neighborhood.

>Benjamin Law - Screenwriter, author and columnist
>Nakkiah Lui - Playwright, Performer and Commentator
guaranteed Trump hamilton shit

>Greg Sheridan - Foreign Affairs Editor, The Australian
guaranteed bill leaks 18c shit

Can we expect Milo/Clemford 2017?

>guaranteed bill leaks 18c shit

They've already talked about that so much. Didn't the complaint get removed anyway?

yeah the case was dropped when she realised the paper's lawyers will drag her through court for years

Yeah, really not worth it considering the cartoon had a legitimate issue behind it. Person complaining just looked like they were overly butthurt.

pretty sure clem's on suicide watch but i HOPE for Milo and maybe even Bannon

Watching Media Watch and I'm appalled they'd doubt that courageous woman's story of rape at the hands of tanned Australians

why is she on suicide watch?

>its a mediwatch jerks itself off episode

oi cunts

have you got your jobs and growth package yet?

i have a package right here for u bby

Hopefully not at the same time... and hopefully not Clemford at all. All she does is set herself up to look like a huge sooky victim in order to shill her book out.

Gee I wonder if Media Watch is going to mention Clementine directing death threats towards an autistic guy

I'm 99% sure that the cartoon was paraphrasing Noel Pearson on Q&A earlier that week. It was one of Australias most prominent Aboriginal leaders. Or am i just imagining it?

read her tweets after trump election.

she's fucking insane.

>shari markson
>senior writer
what has this world come to

How come Mark Latham is going nuts lately. He's gone full redpilled.

no

BECAUSE I HAVE A JOB. AND GROWTH.

Now that you mention it... yeah, that sounds familiar.

>shitting on mark latham

why do it media watch? this is the only man that will make labor great again

he understands the alt-right is a target market worth exploiting.

isnt he unstable like not unstable like us but actually nuts

why is media still on, doesn't it start at 9:35?

Shit I'm late miss anything juicy boys?

lads how are we

Hasn't started yet. Looks like we'll be getting a late one tonight.

last for the year m8

It's not surprising the media would ignore that the whole "abo dad's don't know thier kids names" thing came from an abo.

Could Mark Latham be /ourtrump/?

Are they running late or just me? Nothing on stream yet

I can't imagine anyone actually buying her book. Her demographic are unemployed arts students. She didn't think it through..

fuck I hate this cunt on media watch

I am okay thanks m8. How are you?

we dont need a trump. our system isnt broken

Always been crazy. Broke a cab drivers wrist once when drunk.

He's of the original Labor.

Not this minority pandering victimhood rubbish of modern labor.

>our system isnt broken
ill take that as a comment

he was shit when he was leading labor but he's been pretty good lately
just read this

Do you think Trump is lightening in a bottle?

I mean they threw everything at him. Rape allegations, grabbing the pussy, literally Hitler etc

Is there anyone else out there that could be smeared so much and still win?

tfw first time posting on pol in a month

I missed trumps win coz of my fucking ban

I know I had to unfollow at least one meme page on FB because they bought her book.

And got it signed as well.

>immigration higher than anywhere in the world
>Chinese buying up the country
>he says our system isn't broken

I'm also very surprised by Mark Latham. He used to be insane but seems to be more stable with red pilled views. I genuinely thought he'd ruin the country had he won back in 2004 but now I'm starting to think he may have been a missed opportunity.

I'm pretty good thanks! Uni finished now so no idea wtf to do with my time other than exercise

The only thing that makes me mad is that every time the Government tries to do anything about the mass rape and abuse of abo kids, all you hear is cries of " anuda stolan jenration" from the left.

Then they turn around and say the right doesn't care about abos.

Here we go boys.

lads I finished my arts degree, what do now

CARPET SNAKE MOMENT.

>heard this term before but not sure what it means?

Pic related.

>exercise
Make sure to do your pelvic floors.

We don't need Trump, we need an Adolf.

protest

i think in WA you can have pepper spray

lads, do you think there is a correlation between Chinese spies and left wing uni ideology?

political system
what is one nation
gutless fucks liberals changed out the easy visa job list
labor going all muh Australian jobs
they heard the message and are acting accordingly

marky has always been one of us

youtube.com/watch?v=hQxC7iCP6Ac

THEY ARE STILL RANTING ABOUT TRUMP

I prefer watching him on media instead of the whiny antics of the slimy billshortdick

gook fucks can barely speak english doubt it

nu male cuck for the first question

>tfw i only bet $50 at 3-1

fuck it's this based cunt again

>this question

fuck me

Greg Sheridan is a cuck

STILL BUTTHURT ABOUT TRUMP

>popular vote

Latham is now the most based man in Australia. If he acted like this back then, he could have been the Trump of Australia before Trump. Then Trump would be the Latham of America.

>Key Issues
>Marriage Equality

>they heard the message and are acting accordingly
They heard the message and are pretending to act with one hand while not acting with the other.

MAKE AUSTRALIA GREAT AGAIN TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

How hypocritial is it he asked that question, but he's asking a Trump question to discredit the libs. Why doesn't he just shutup about Trump.

>start outside of politics with Abbott's fuckbuddy

yeah good'o

He is a neo-con of the worst sort.

then they will get voted out

>MUH POPULAR VOTE
wrong

>only one flag
hi lads

terri butler is by far the worst labor MP atm

id wish they would stop inviting her to the show, it doesnt do labor any good t b h

anybody got that vid of those aboriginal men doing their singing while some other faggot sings on the piano? they look fucking uncomfortable

He's just a cuckservative

#bigly

Fuck off we're full

Out

still not as good as being a carpet snake

nana jar cuna jarr

She's pretty qt tho

I'll join you