Where were you?

Where were you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here with a smug ass grin on my face

right here on Sup Forums, shitposting with everyone else

Sleeping. I got into chat a few hours after it happened and vaguely wondered why people were celebrating.

Took a while until someone really explained.

I was watching the election at home on tv and fucking a landwhale tinder slut trump supporter

In my room, shitposting on here

same

Shitposting on Sup Forums

I came out to my parents as a evil trump supporter right after he won and told them I won 2k off betting on Trump winning earlier.

They said they were proud of me.

Feels good man

Sitting in a bar in Hollywood surrounded by btfo leftists, kekking internally. The best part was the one lone guy in a wheelchair clapping loudly every time a state was called for Trump. Watching the pissy motherfuckers fume but do nothing because of muh handycahp made the whole night worthwhile.

In my friend's basement drunk and on mushrooms. We did a shot of beer after every electoral vote for Trump. We stopped about halfway through.

Ripped my shirt and undershirt off twice. The first time was after Wisconsin because I knew we won, and the other one was when they called Florida because I forgot about Wisconsin. Or whichever order they were called in.

Great night.

Cried during the acceptance speech.

Watching it unfold in the early hours.

Watching stock futures and praying the market doesn't overract to Trump winning.

I'm glad you stayed up.

I stayed up for Brexit.

Feels like a cultural exchange.

At work. I work grave.

Should have used my one unexcused absence to shitpost on Sup Forums but I thought he was gonna lose anyway.

At a buddy's house, shitposting here, praising kek, drinking, eating pizza and smoking cigars. Pretty awesome.

Stayed up for both, felt so surreal.

God speed senpai

Shitposting on Sup Forums listening to red ice live stream

Hey fellow Hollywood fag.

Carlton Way here

i called my brother and during the conversation discovered he also browses Sup Forums

was a great night

>shrooming with rightwing friends
Sometimes it's about the simple things.

at home in my room watching stxx of course

sleeping

Watching some random stream (of CNN) I found on Sup Forums

Started on some random website but then moved it to YouTube

Every time he won a state the streamer would show 'PRAISE KEK' on the screen.

The streamer also started playing I'm A Believer when it was looking like a near-lock he had won. Wish I could remember some of the other songs.

sleeping, woke up 2 hours after it got called. i was, you could say, euphoric.

here, drinking scotch with my breakfast thinking how good things will be

>Get up 6 in the morning.
>Make myself some awesome breakfast.
>Also make myself a fucking chocolate cake, because I knew since last summer the trumpster will win.
>Counting starts, looking good, enjoy muh breakfast toast, everything red.
>Then florida and ohio coming in, mainly blue, sometimes turning red.
>Start sweating while Sup Forums shits itself. Even texas came up blue.
>Read that the republican areas are not counted yet, praise kek and get my cake ready.
>Everything goes red. Realize we have this in the bag, eat muh cake and celebrate.
>Drive wife somewhere while I leave Sup Forums open in the browser.
>Come home -> While I get closer to the apartment I can already hear loud "its the final countdown" music from outside my apartment.
>Old friendly lady from opposite apartment looks kinda irritated. Teached her some cultural enrichment lesson it seems.
>Try not to show my autism and laugh my ass once I get inside.
>Hillary needs to wins pretty much everything left but alaska to still win.
>Get a bit nervous because trump is still not called. Rellay weird. (For example 99% counted, 3% difference)
>Emperor trump comes out, hillary apologized like a dog "Sorry to keep you waiting, tough business".

All in all a good day. I really fear the day this place is turned off.
I know hiroyuki said we can go someplace else but I dont think it will ever be the same. I love you guys.

Right here on pol, shitposting my ass off

kekzin while watching fatty alex drink champagne

I was fighting the war with you guys the night before as always. Fell asleep doing it. Wake up super nervous and waited like an hour before checking the news, expected a Clinton win. Got online just in time for them to call PA for Trump which was one of the bets I made with the highest odds. Great fucking day.

I'm in weho
I'm new to LA but from an east coast city
so far I smile and nod and keep my opinions to myself, but I've seen a few MAGA hats and TRUMP stickers

I was sat at home eating smegma butter

My cheeks hurt from all the smiling I´ve done this year!

i was sat at home on internet when tyt cri

'trump is win'

'yes'

/thread

Drinking in a villa in Bali with 5 other horrified housemates. I was internally cheering and grinning.

On my way to get my wisdom teeth removed. It was probably the best way to spend that day.

Sitting at work wishing I took the day off. Had a gigantic grin during the whole drive home in time to see the acceptance speech.

I was on the train home
A bunch of african tradies were talking near me
I heard them say trump
I yelled "HE FUCKING WON"
They all cheered africans arent that bad
its your african americans that are shit

Sitting on a chair eating three hotdogs and a pink lemonade.

Spent the entire night shitposting on liberal YouTube channels.

I was at an official convention hosted by a US foreign body

grabbing quint

This was my face when they called WI. That was when I knew that we pulled it off.

>mfw sleeping so I couldn't witness the happening in real time

Fucking timezones, man. Although maybe it was for the best, seeing that headline declaring Trump's victory on Kikebart first thing I woke up made my whole day.

I was sleeping, didn't even realized he was elected until about midday of the next day, when a friend told me.

I watched the Styx livestream and posted a little here. The threads were moving too fast and I won a shit load of money on Trump so I went out for a drink to celebrate.

This has been my experience as well, we have had 5 different Africans over the time I've been at my job. Great to talk shit with, hard workers, honest, call African-Americans out on their shit. I mean I know that 5 people is nowhere near a respectable sample, but in my experience the ones who were smart enough to legally immigrate here have been without fail pretty damn great. I'd rather call them Americans than the descendants of losers who got sold to us.

The moment the jew york times started increasing Trumps chance of winning I came and started farting

Styx was the best coverage on election night, assured to the point of recklessness, he didn't even wait for PA to be called before declaring it over and signing off.

His on the fly knowledge of counties was better than John King playing with his faggy board.

I can't sleep and stay awake the whole night because of nervousness and excitement.
Didn't attend my classes that day just to witness Trump's victory live with Sup Forums.

I was so convinced he was going to lose that I didn't even check the results until like 1 in the morning, because I figured the outcome would've been shaped by then.

When I saw Pennsylvania shaded red with 97% reporting, my chest nearly sank. Then I watched the night unfold with the biggest grin on my face before falling asleep after hearing Hillary's concession speech.

Couldn't have asked for a better day.

on pol ofc what a fabulous week

lying comfy in bed

i went to bed at 2:10 when fox said they wouldnt know till morning and left the sound on

i woke up to screaming and cheering and DONALD TRUMP IS...

i went back to bed with a blissful smile

Was getting on the piss and triggering lefties at Manning Bar, Sydney University.

Where I always am, with you guys, I'll never forget that day when this started playing in the infinite thread.

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c?

It felt good to be a part of that.

>at home on Sup Forums
>sleeping
>at work on Sup Forums with a huge ass grin on my face

I was in jail lol

>Then I watched the night unfold with the biggest grin on my face before falling asleep after hearing Hillary's concession speech.

You dreamed that part up. She made no public comments that night.

Drinking the world's most relevant red wine

right here jerking off 3 times over an hour after he was winning

I went to bed not trying to think about it.
The morning I woke up at 6:00 am, couldn't sleep. I went on Sup Forums in an attempt to avoid news, but a faggot made a thread about it, it gave me hope.
I went here and was excited. When my wife woke up I whispered in her ear "Trump a gagné", it drove her mad.
I went to work with a big, smug grin on my face.
As I hide my powerlevel to my coworkers, they said to me that Trump won and I acted surprised.
I proceeded to reassure them about Trump, by telling some truths about him, and redpilling them in showing how much a monster Clinton is.
I took my thursday off, and the evening bought a Champagne bottle (see pic).
I drank it entirely with you while I enjoyed the meltdown.

Working the night shift. Didn't find out until I get him at 6.30am

At work watching it unfold. I clapped when he went up on stage to speak.

I was watching a stream trying to take my mind off the election
>two koreans streaming that Alien game
>entire chat is divided on Trump and hillary
>check fox website
>Trump is ahead
>maybe if i stop watching the election Trump will get even more ahead
>wait a few hours until i cant take it anymore
>check in and Trump took Florida
>freaking the fuck out heart about to beat out of my chest literally shaking
>continue watching vidya stream
>check back in a few hours later around 3am or so
>DONALD TRUMP ELECTED PRESIDENT
>start freaking out
>call my parents
>spend the rest of the night on Sup Forums in the sticky celebrating

will never forget that night

At work laughing my ass off at the front desk of a historic inn.

>As I hide my powerlevel to my coworkers

that was the perfect day to redpill them francis

At work.

watching it live with a canadian friend

Florida nearly killed me because it kept going one way and then the other

I was watching it live, I stayed up the whole night.

At the movies with my girlfriend.

Turned off phone hoping for the best.

Turned it on afterwards smiling. Girlfriend seemed like she would have voted for Trump if media (our friends are part of this problem, at least some of them) hadn't been criticizing him if he so much as sneezed. Just to clarify she didn't vote. She also likes to stay out of politics.

I'm a public servant who works in the most bluepilled of public service you can imagine, but there are some redpill sensitive coworkers who give me hope in mankind.

on the couch at 06:30 following this shit live

Reading some comment in /doom in /vr.

Laughing my ass off trying not to brag.

> german
> nazi supporter
Makes sense.

Right here. I remember the point of no return like it was just two weeks ago...

>Guys. Pennsylvania is going red. Guys?

Here with you guys shitposting

>Be at work
>Radio on
>Morning show "lol Trump"
>Racist sexist much
>Zero chance
>Guest Trump impersonator is surprise DJ for the next hour
>Lunch time faggot DJ takes over
>Results start rolling in
>Claim that it's close for the next three hours
>Mention it less and less
>90% chance of Trump winning
>"Ahh it's still too close to call"
>Go home and watch the worldwide leftist tantrum

What a great day

i remeber i sleep like 4-5 hours in that night, but was worth it to see how he win .

I saw there was an orange sky and predicted a trump victory based on that but really I knew he was going to lose. It was so surreal. I regret not believing in him in the first place, but at the same time the people who thought he was going didn't get to feel the feeling of surprise and unreality.

Up late as balls watching and preparing for the Revolution should the crazy genocidal bitch manage to actually fraud a victory somehow. Then the greatest sense of relief that I have ever felt in my life.

>Sup Forums
>black text on white background

I guess a pink bg would have been worse, so you have that going for you.

This, it was one of the best days, really proud of Sup Forums

What a feeling. I think if I hear "never come down" 20 years from now it'll give me flashbacks.

Woke up at 04:30 and turned on the news. Saw Trump was squarely in the lead.

Shitposted on Sup Forums and Twitter posting liberal tears. By half 5 I knew he had it in the bag. Not quite as exciting as Brexit, but damn close.

MAGA

Here getting all of my news from Sup Forums's election thread. I should read through that thread sometime.

I was in my safe place at the show

I think he uses Mimi for smartphones

This. Went to bed very early and woke up 5am, just in time to see the exciting part. Sat behind pc shitposting, watching livestreams and drinking beer whilst feeling a feel I hadn't felt before for a long time

I was home, praising KEK!!!

And eating Halloween candy like a motherfucker.

THIS

drunk, shitposting and trying not to gloat in front of my Hillary supporting family

Flipping between TYT/infowars, bit of Sup Forums and some of the result maps.

drinking fine scotch while shitposting here and fb.

shit was fun

Was at an election night watch party at my university. Most of the people there were depressed as fuck when they realized Trump was winning. It was like being at the Hillary rally in person. It was pretty great

>Cutting against Trump
when?

>sitting at my computer watching the electoral map and posting on Sup Forums
>while live streaming Alex jones on my phone
>entire family is conservative
>texting dad as trump is winning states
>nervous at first but knew after Florida he had it
>spent the rest of the night wasting frozen pizza and shitposting
>went to sleep with full belly and slept for 12 hours

Pretty good night desu

any good Sup Forums screenshot when they announced it? I was shitposting on that countdown thread but fell asleep. Used my secret eU flag to get a lot of ((you)) and bitch about pedo admins deleting Podesta da Molesta pizza threads

some brave soul needs to start a mass hunger strike against Trump and hopefully inspire thousands of leftists to starve themselves to death

Deployed, sitting around with a bunch of higher ups realizing how redpilled upper enlisted sncos are in general. Cheering for trump whole office hovering around computers watching states get called in all day. Then watched acceptance speech with a bunch of my buddies in dorms. We all cheered. Everyone around on base was yelling trump train 2016. Everyone got shitfaced, then we went back to work next day with huge smiles all over because we knew our next president wouldn't be a fucking crook. God damn I felt proud to be in the service that day. Renewed my faith.