I believe in the Jesus Christ of the Holy Bible, Jesus of Nazareth, born of a virgin...

I believe in the Jesus Christ of the Holy Bible, Jesus of Nazareth, born of a virgin, who is the second person of the Holy Trinity.

I believe that he existed with the Father and the Holy Spirit sans creation, sans time, and created the Universe ex nihilo (out of nothing) by the word of his power.

I believe that Jesus Christ, through his death and resurrection, has given to me eternal life, has delivered me from the power of death and sin, and has made me clean by his precious blood.

I call upon the Holy Spirit to enter me. (I thank you Father that your Holy Spirit safeguards me from the second death—the eternal death; convicts me of my sin; witnesses to me that I am your child; leads me in truth; grants me power in the name of your son Jesus over the spiritual forces of evil, and is the down-payment of a home and inheritance in your eternal kingdom, gracious Lord).

I resign any effort to earn your acceptance or your forgiveness, and accept it instead as a free gift of your love for me, by the power of the sacrificial death of your son, Jesus, the spotless lamb.

I thank you that some day very soon you will be returning with the heavenly hosts of angels to bring judgement on this earth, to mete out your holy wrath on the reprobate and unrepentant sinners who despise and reject you, and to redeem your children, the Church.

I worship you, Lord, and ask that you deliver me from evil and lead me out of all temptation, in Jesus' mighty name,

(Amen.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDbOCKdSIR8
youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6_pV0H5ieiw
youtube.com/watch?v=CKWRuFjIRFo
youtube.com/watch?v=qE2pUMlmTZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PLetGlDOJ6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go worship your kike on a stick somewhere else faggot.

Good for you, user.

God bless.

A black two-headed Eagle is GOD; even a Black
Triangle is He. In His claws He beareth a sword;
yea, a sharp sword is held therein.
This Eagle is burnt up in the Great Fire; yet not a
feather is scorched. This Eagle is swallowed up
in the Great Sea; yet not a feather is wetted. so
flieth He in the air, and lighteth upon the earth at
His pleasure.
So spake IACOBUS BURGUNDUS MOLENSIS
the Grand Master of the Temple; and of the GOD
that is Ass-headed did he dare not speak.

what are you, gay?

the cool new thing is islam

Amen

>not following the confucianist autocracy

Amen.

Begone jew-god worshippers, you are in the land of the frog and have no power here.

Well done!

Wow this makes me remember having some random guy or girl wipe ashes on my forehead every year in middle school.

I'm still Christian, but now that I look back on it, it's weird how I just accepted it and didn't even question it.

Amen

dumb false idol poster

Kek isn't cool until he gets his own Crusade, Jesus had 9 of them.

Hail KeK

I don't do the church thing, but kudos OP. Good stuff.

went to church with me grandmum once as a goof (was high af) and there be mad fine ass ladies there tbqhwyf.

Pro-christianity is a codeword for pro-sodomy.

kek

Your God has no power here

i want heretics to leave

The Alpha and the Omega.
The beginning and the end

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

And you didn't marry one? Pffft, beta.

God came to earth in human form and shaped the world more than anything else, the entire western world is the way it is because of Christ, as was his plan.

At most a few thousand people ever worshipped Kuk at his highest point in history, along with several other heather Egyptian Gods.

What happened to Egypt? God destroyed it. Several times.

Yup, Kuk sure sounds like a winner.

Praise KeK faggot
The only true God, his son Trump and the Holy Spirit.

>Father that your Holy Spirit
>your Holy Spirit
>YOUR

Heresy. Die in an eternal lake of fire.

>believing in a Jew
>said Jew was born 15 minutes from where I masturbate and watch anime.

We are under raid by ozzy shitposters.

Slide thread.
Sage.

>What happened to Egypt? God destroyed it. Several times.

Things have changed now, YHWH is dead but Kek is alive and growing in power.

I have anxiety that feels like someone sawed open my skull, took a hot steamy dump in my brain then neatly sewed my skullcap back on.

I've been praying for about 2 years now for God to help but so far no luck.

T-third years the charm r-right

Your time is over, YAHWEH.

The Old Gods have returned.

Kek has even blessed me with 556 doubles.

you must not only pray, but act. Surround yourself with positive people, go to church and light a candle for yourself and others, read writings of the holy fathers. God bless

youtube.com/watch?v=jDbOCKdSIR8

watch this

It's because the Jews were conducting business in the temple and basically defacing it.

Was Jesus our guy?

You LARPing faggots are kinda funny

Amen

Ehhh...

Says the doos vault larper

Amen, and Deus Vult

Are you the Australian that was in the /Christian/ thread yesterday?

>worship this kike as god incarnate and divert all your emotional, mental, and spiritual energy for our jewish eggregore from which we can draw freely from goy

KeKenus Wultzimus
>battlecry
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Crusaders are awesome.

Gods worshipped by shitskins 4000 years ago aren't.

quantum mechanics

Keksimus Maximus

Mad christian sodomite detected, kek has his own warriors as well.

Lol, see this is what I mean. You LARPers are kinda funny.

I hope you intend to be kinda funny, cos otherwise that's just a little sad...

I've e-mailed my local Catholic Cathedral.. for some reason my local churches don't e-mail me back, about RCIA.
Apparently I have to wait until next summer to take part in RCIA which kind of sucks, but I guess if it's already in process I missed my chance.
My local Cathedral is like 40 minutes away on a train and about 15 mins walking distance but if this is the only way I can become a Catholic then so be it.
I'm gonna arrange to meet him, he's a Deacon I think. He said that he would talk to me about RCIA and explain the process.

Kek mitt uns. I am 100% unironic right now. You anglokikes will the be first to go on the DOTR for pushing your shabbos goy religion the hardest.

Do you Christians accept me as an irreligious person because I don't really care that you are Christians

youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY

Allah is Satan.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6_pV0H5ieiw

I come in the name of Gzus by the power of the holy speeet

Threadly reminder that the Catholic church is run by Satanists who worship pagan gods/false idols under the guise of "saints"

It's in your best interest to distance yourself from the Catholic church, as they contradict the bible on purpose.

Hahahha yeah good one, but you're ironically being unironic, right?

Don't make me feel sorry for you...

No and you can fuck off back to /Reddit/ with all the other atheists.

i wish these people would at least try to research what they're talking about

they don't worship them

Is 00dGF1Lj PJW?

Fuck off with your larping nonsense. Communists have done more to stop whites being genocided than you faggots have.

Is god a pedophile for impregnating Mary at such a young age

Yes and Joseph was a cuck, jesus was a kike and st. augustine was a dirty berber nigger.

You mean (((communist))), right?

Because they're actually Jews.

Christianity has allowed the west to conquer the whole world, as is Gods plan. I get that LARPing is kinda fun, but surely you must see worshipping a God invented and worshipped exclusively by shitskins millenia ago is kinda....silly.

So have fun with your LARPing, kiddo. Just don't take it too seriously, k...

>when the r/atheism redditor gets trips

praise kek

Anti-communism is a codeword for pro-homosex. That is a fact.

>i'm smart because i ridicule the tradition and religion of my ancestors
Good useful idiot goy.

I need help. I had been reading a lot about the Holy Fathers of the ante Nicene era and I found that they all contradict my beliefs.

Where is the acceptance of salvation by faith alone to ensure salvation? They constantly harp on about free will and how God judges base on actions which is ridiculous from any Evangelical POV

Some of them attest to praying repeatedly like the Muslims. I am not making this up. The first christians will pray three times a day.

And why is the Lord's Supper and Baptism seen as magical like the Romans do? They keep saying it is the actual flesh and blood of Jesus or how Baptism is "illumination" and for the forgiveness of sins

Why is there even the practice of idolatry as well? I see Tertullian, the Acts of Thelca and Paul, Martydom of Polycarp and Ignatius all implying worship of people or of dead martyrs? It is worse when archeology makes it apparent that this is quite widespread

I am worried right now. What if I am wrong?

MY FAG IS BIUDIFEL U FAGGIT

>being pro-communist atheist on Sup Forums

Are you one of the those /redditors/ I've heard about?

FUDGINK AUDISD

Are you nuts?

nope, sorry. I'm orthodox and don't get on Sup Forums as often as I used to.

maybe you're a protty, then i wouldn't want to hang around prots either.

same guy who was shitposting this style except for estonia a few weeks ago?

I am a christfag but this is the biggest nonsense i ever read , the invisible stuff the bible talks about is obvious the spirutual things

Really makes u think

WTF IS THIS SHIT
FUCK YOU I AM NOT EESTI

>deus meumque jus

God memes us?

I've always found something almost hypnotizing about the Litany of the Saints in Latin prayed at Easter Vigil.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKWRuFjIRFo

Jesus will break the cross. The Vatikan is the work of the devil.

>I am worried right now. What if I am wrong?

youre wrong on everything except the fact that abrahamic religions are bluepilled.

spiritual occultism, chaos magick, etc is the real redpill

We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father. Through Him all things were made. For us and for our salvation He came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit He became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man. For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered death and was buried. On the third day He rose again in accordance with the Scriptures; He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son With the Father and the Son He is worshiped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets. We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. AMEN.

AMEN BROTHER

Yeah but what about the fact that everything about Early Christianity isn't as I imagine it to be?

issa knife

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qE2pUMlmTZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PLetGlDOJ6c

Nice try but all bullshit.

Jews got expelled out of europe over the hundreds of years. If the phrase just came up in the 18th, how come they got expelled as a group?

Their essence was order, family order, spiritual order. It really is not bad at all, especially in regards to society.

I have succumb to nihilism and cynicism since I was a child, but there is a deep corner of my brain that still believes in Jesus

>I believe in the Jesus Christ

Another religious nut. Sage, report and hide.

amen