GUYS SHOULD I LEARN GERMAN OR ITALIAN?

GUYS SHOULD I LEARN GERMAN OR ITALIAN?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=wmI2m06YFfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

italian

Yes. Learn all the red stripe languages. They won't do you any good.

How about Spanish or maybe French, since people on your continent actually speak those languages.

both are useless unless you plan to live/work in these countries

> Italian, Life's to short too learn German and you will fail anyhow.

if you plan on going to Europe, learn arabic

I just want to learn them to read certain literature.

Do not forget about Dari and Farsi, Franz.

Italian if you want to bang girls, every girl except for the Italian ones has a love at first sight for Italians. If you want something useful instead learn German

Learn French

DEUTSCHLAND

if you hate yourself, learn italian.

What kind of authors?

If you plan on reading Nietzsche, Kant and Schopenhauer or Hegel this shit will torment you even after years of studying.

actually this is a good advice
we're going to war, learning the enemy's language is useful
learn arabic, mandarin or russian

Well I have read that Germans rank the lowest on the 'best lovers' list. Italian seems more expressive.

aha! Well if you learn german to read a certain book by a certain gentleman with a certain distinct mustache, you'll know something no german or austrian will know because that book is banned as fuck here. The only available edition is heavily edited and there are thousands of comments on each page describing what a retard he was.

anyway german is extremely hard, illogical and basically 100% memorizing

I was thinking more Goethe, like actual literature, not the sterile intellectual stuff.

>illogical and basically 100% memorizing
Really? The grammar seems more strict than English.

>wanting to read german wankers instead of the supreme gentlemen literature

ficki-ficki

As if there are not thousands of ripoffs right across the border, and many more on attics.

Maybe we wants to get a hold on Elfriede Jelinek or Thomas Bernhard. So that he can hate you even more than us Germans.

Italy will foverer exist, germany will become a caliphate in our lifetime.

Hmm that's a hard choice, I'd go with italian and then german afterwards

Arabic, these are muslim countries.

I already learned italian before I hated myself

Kek clearly wants me to pick it up again

>Really? The grammar seems more strict than English.

Yes, but not strict enough
Learn Italian. Think of it as High class sophisticated Spanish

Italian and the most of all Latin languages are very good to speak heart to heart, there are so many sentences and words that speak about love, passion Ecc ecc. But German and Anglo languages are way more useful in every other camp. And Italian could seem an easy language but thrust me is not this easy, while German I think Is like learning Arab

Bless your heart.

There are tons of exemptions, grammar is unhinged with irregular verbs, propositions who require a specific case, and as a foreigner you have to be able to cite them by heart.

And do not forget, every DACH-speaker will hate your guts the moment you make a mistake.
As everyone assumes you are dumb as stale bread, when you fuck up, unlike forgiving Americans.

tissemand :DDD

German is a dying language. Go for Italian:)

Yes those niggers of europe really are fancy. Side saddling moped cunts

Learn Italian if you're a man, want to be seen as a man, or want to learn a beautiful language.

Only reason to learn German is if you're a cuck or a filthy rapefugee.

Goethe was the most intelligent person who ever lived. Go look wikipedia and se what he did in his short life you faggot

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe

Italy isn't cucked as Germany

German - spoken in 7 countries including parts of Italy.

Italian - pfsssh, like there is such a thing.

Italian is only spoke in poor countries.

>Goethe
>Most intelligent
The most intelligent person to ever live was Gauss. Period.
Yes, he was German, but here we're talking about literature, and in that field Italy is just better.

O Rly?

Why are all those ships picking up niggers from shitty boats and taking them to Italy every day then?

Eng Gauss means in luxembourgish a woman and you think he was the smartest person kek

Latin and Russian.

There are a few Hutterite colonies in the Great Plains/Midwest that still speak German exclusively except when dealing with outsiders.

LERN DEUTSCH JA

Chinese or indian

Because Shittalians have a raging hard on for African booty.
Faccetta Nera is a lyrical testament to it.

Expect two things from an post roman italian at war: spaghetti out of his pockets and his davidian marble wiener.

If you wanna practice German just grab a Quran, for italian, Idk, maybe a little Caesar's menu would be a good start.

german is actually not that hard
dunno about italian

true

Landlocked goat herding mountainkike doesn't realize that neither indian nor chinese are actual languages.

Mafia uses the unwelcome guests as human cattle and busses the ones they don't need straight to cuckmany, sardinians just bomb the buildings that are suppose to become "refugee" shelters.

>jelinek

Do you want to work or have some fun?

Here is some more.

Learn a proper languge like french or russian.

Simple: they're Italy's number one export. Europe is practically begging for refugees and Italy is all too willing to pick them out of their boats like picking from their dying agricultural sector to funnel them to Austria, France and beyond.

The ones that stay are enslaved by the mafia. Cheap labor, ho.

I have it on good authority that in a few years, most of the world will be speaking Arabic.

>Not wanting to read The Divine Comedy in the original Italian.

What about French? I'm currently trying to learn it and its very easy.

Hard mode: Russian.

Business purposes - german. Want to read good books - italian. I know german and they have some good books but they are also often full of such shit that nobody can understand that

>just grab a Quran
I rather read the Bible. I am a Christian man.

Italian is good cause you get an idea of Latin which is helpful in linguistics in general. German would be easier knowing English.

French is good if you want to read authors of Action Francaise. Otherwise France is as shitty as Germany

not a single worthwhile nation uses french

The Hutterite German is different to standard german. even native german speaking people might have problems talking to the Hutterite...

You wish, Mahmood.

Yup, our philosophers and high literature is a convoluted clusterfuck and basically unintelligible to non-native speakers.

You're welcome.

that's literally my exact thinking as well. Those 3 languages are what's up right now

German, then Italian

Learn German because it's useful in more countries like Iran and Syria

You will never put arabic to good use.
Also their butchered dialects render high arabic useless and meaning shifts within the different countries are horrid.

Just curious, you are monolingual, are you not?

>russian
Russians are enemies of Europe? Nowadays Europe is an enemy of Europe from the looks of it.

Palatine German is still German.

German philosophy is romantic philosophy. By definition it has to be full of unrealistic fairy tales

Once a ruskie, always a ruskie.

Learn japanese so you can fap to untranslated doujins

no we are best friends
1991 was a mistake

actually learning german, turkish or any other sandnigger language is the same.

this is a very inaccurate map

Theyre both arabic

delete this

i would prefer italian over arabic

I fell for the German meme, if I could choose again I'd choose Italian,

yeah, swiss german is german too, but they often put subtitles on german tv if someone speaks with their swiss german dialect. there can be big differences between german dialects.
another (not so good) exampe here:
youtube.com/watch?v=wmI2m06YFfc
this is a german song but someone who speaks only standard german might have problems understanding that.

The german languages in the u.s and canada are isolated for centuries and developed completly different than the dialects/high german in europe. "Standard" high german, you learn at schools are quite different in grammar, pronounciation and vocabulary to the dialect the hutterite speak.

Italian is much easier.

Learn Polish.

I already know Polish. Me and my sisters speak it all the time.

Who cares. Learn anything you like, as long as it isn't Mandarin. Don't do it, man, unless you want to be an English teacher with 0 skills that makes 12+ USD an hour.

I have beginner to intermediate books on italian language as well as other italian stuff. This might've been a bad idea. They have too much verbs that aren't even in their final forms.

Why not spanish?
It'll be way more useful professionally and socially