Why do Indians smell so bad? Is it genetics, diet refusal to wear deodorant? how do we stop this

Why do Indians smell so bad? Is it genetics, diet refusal to wear deodorant? how do we stop this

Other urls found in this thread:

gorussia.about.com/od/Russian_history_and_culture/tp/The-Problems-And-Annoyances-You-Will-Encounter-In-Russia.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MeXT0gNeSvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how do we stop this
Help create a nuclear war between Pakis and Indians.

Diet.
They eat Australian jobs but don't have the gut bacteria to digest it fully.

I almost never encountered them. How bad can it be?

i wish i lived in an ethnostate like yours japan

like hot diarrhoea, spicy plus temperature.

A part of it is genetics. You have people who get smelly after two days of not showering and you have people who can go a week without a shower and not smell.

Fun fact:

When you fly Air India, right before take off they run up and down the isle with air freshener. You know, those aerosol ones that arent even allowed on planes. They do this because even Indian flight crews know how horrific Indians smell. Probably from prolonged exposure to tourists.

fuck u basterd bitch

fun fact:

When you fly air france, they do that same thing with pesticide.

they smell like curry diarrhea

>eat curry for breakfast, lunch and dinner
>bathe in your morning and night
>sleep in curry scented bed linens
>wear curry scented deodorants, perfumes and colognes
>spray curry scented aerosols everywhere you go, in your home, on the streets, at your work everywhere
>rub curry in all your furniture, the walls of your hovel, throw it on the ground so you can stomp it really tight and have curry dirt floors
Really makes you think

Indians dont smell bad

Most Indians are vegetarians

Its red meat , fish and chicken which stays longer in human stomachs before being completely digested. THIS creates strong body odor.

To counter this odor , europeans,americans, muslims consume several bottles of perfume, deodorants, body sprays.

red meat takes 30 to 50 hours to digest. Thats why white guys, black guys, muslims ...STINK if they dont apply perfumes or deodrants

Vegetables take 30 minutes to digest

Go to the root issue you arrogant zonked overfcked overpaid white piglet.

nah you smell bro

I've never gotten that kind of odor

memes aside i think i might actually have to do with eating all those spices and curry, I do notice I tend to smell if I go too long eating just that

You smell like bigfoot's dick stinky man.

you flacid belgian cucked faggot. Go stop your momma, she fcking a new black muslim thug everyday.

That's the Jewish method

spices and curry smells DONT last. All spices and curry are largely vegetarian you silly half literate zonked piglet.Get an education.

Stop, stop, he's already dead.

I used to live above an Indian family in my old apartments. The curry stench was so bad it would get in my clothes if I left my window open.

Fucking disgusting

At least his mom doesn't smell like a Pajeet.

Guys you feeling the fucking smell?

Your OWN KING Baudoiun SOLD belgium to muslims, UPFRONT. For easy Money. Get a life you impotent belgian useless C U C K

They literally bathe daily in a soup of raw sewage, garbage, industrial waste, animal carcasses and human remains.

look at his momas p u s s y . It knows islam so well now.

sure the smell doesnt last, but im quite sure it causes bad gas

lmao

Get a loo you poo!

Certain vegetables, sure. There are ways to prevent that from being an issue, though.

Probably part of it is the literal shit that gets in their atmosphere and rains on them. They are a stinky, unclean people.

>everything you eat is curry chilis and garlic
>no exceptions

they smell exactly like what they eat

>how do we stop this
You cannot do anything you emu fearing faggot
We can crush your prison island even without nukes

You have to block off your nose without using your fingers.
You're pretty much going into oxygen deprivation until you are far enough to take full breaths

It's not a meme, Indians and Pakis really do smell weird at best and terrible at worst.

But I hear Asians think whites smell weird too, probably on account of the percentage of dairy in our diet.

Can any microdicks ITT confirm?

pooloominati confirmed

About Russia

gorussia.about.com/od/Russian_history_and_culture/tp/The-Problems-And-Annoyances-You-Will-Encounter-In-Russia.htm

Toilets

Russian toilets are notoriously bad, ranging from simply bad smelling to completely disgusting – and most of the time you have to pay to use them, too!! Make sure to carry a pocket-sized pack of napkins (or toilet paper) with you. Some hand sanitizer wouldn’t hurt as well. Russian train toilets deserve special notice as being especially horrible – I would recommend bringing Lysol wipes or something similar if you plan to spend a lot of time on a Russian train.

Smells
Perhaps because Russian toilets are mostly pay-per-use and not worth the price (see above), it’s pretty common for people to urinate in street corners and pedestrian tunnels. Be prepared to turn a corner and have to hold your breath – even in the city center you will probably not be able to escape this smell!
Russia STINKS.

>imagine taking a shit in your bathtub and letting it sit there for a week
>imagine the putrid rancid smell that would permeate in your house.
>imagine how it would sep into your pores
>imagine living in a society where everyday you walk near or live in an enivronment where that putrid shit hangs in the air

Solved your mystery OP

actually funny

>pooloominati confirmed

lmao holy shit australia

So tru. They smell like shit.
I can't eat chili because it reminds me of them.

hopefully they take it to task

It's not just their toilets, Russians in general have poor hygiene.

Also the poopier and indian looks, the lowwer the caste he bleongs to so yah, they are exposed to more shit.

>spices and curry smells DONT last
Nah you just become accustomed to it so you don't notice your own stench you filthy fucking POO.
I run a brothel and we get a lot of pooinloo customers (when the girls dont flat refuse to see them) and they are by far the smelliest of any race that comes here, rooms have to be aerated for extended periods of time after one of you nasty fuck have been here, they just fucking stink along with being extremely rude and disrespectful.

u run a brothel. Ah a muslim

do you tie goats, dogs , donkeys for muslims.? Most muslims are trisexual.

Indians have the worst bantz.

KEK

For real indians smell worse than fucking anybody. Idk what it is but they always smell like hot garbage in the summer

You just go and stop your sister and mutter from getting gang raped by your sudanese neighbours. If you can do that i mean.

or are you the typical Proud German c u c k?

If we nuked you we would just be left with 'hot garbage'.

shut up you basterds india is gratest

Lol at the butthurt.

i guess smelling is just part of life when you live on a designated shitting street

you could've said "smell ya later"

Seeing a poo-in-loo ranting is so much fun, it's like poking a turd with a stick !

shooting poo in a loo

You just don't notice it because you wallow in it 24/7.

Case in point.

well, at least we know they use them.
you on the other (shitty) hand...

makes sense that the people worshiping cows smell like them

u silly pig i was addressing russia. why do YOU also open your butt to Putin?

>triggered student poos from university of cow shit of applied sciences

I've never noticed this, even when I've been over at Indian peoples' houses. Could be I'm just used to black people though.

>India complaining about open buttholes

Can't make this shit up lmao

at least i open my TOILET to POO IN

man fuck your fucking diet, when i went to mumbai the family we stayed with wouldnt eat eggs because that would morally wrong but would get their milk everyday day from a cow that was tied down so low its head could lift past its shoulders the whole day, its entire life.
im far from an animals rights acivist, but the way indian people treat their 'holy animal' is horrible animal abuse, i eat beef but i could never buy my milk there, wtf is wrong with you people?
hindu fucking diet is the same reason why i got heaps of shirts that didn't fit me, they were oversized length wise and i didnt try them on. but it had the chest/waist of a 7 year old. your diet makes you people fucking weak, fragile and small.

probably a similar reason why your ass opens up to the uncontrollable flow of diarrhea

Oye Paki Muslim penchoda inbred , khala jaan fcker,showrama maker shut up and get out of here.Daffa ho edron .Anpadh jahil kameen hira mandi product.

It's a way to start the apoocalypse

I thought it was well known science that Indians are made up of around 74.2% pure poo. They even look as well as smell like poo ffs.

When I was young and foolish, first semester of college I met a girl in a writing class named Taranjeet. The professor, hand to God, was a British expat who spent much of his youth in India. He constantly made culturally insensitive remarks about how "backwards" India was in virtually every respect. I felt bad for this girl, it was a small class and he constantly would shut all over her culture and hoke country in subtle, yet palpable ways. Anyway, after talking to her like four times, she gave me a handy dandy in my car before class one day. She had to work extra hard because holy shit, it is exceedingly difficult to enjoy your women when you feel like breathing is a 50/50 shot at vomiting. Anyway, she did this a few more times until I felt I sufficiently explored your culture.

5/10, would not recommend expending any kind of effort, but we typically don't have to given their revulsion of their own men.

Btw, she was pretty hot. Like a garbage fire.

I hope you have a nice day, thanks for reading.

when are you killing your greedy useless, lust filled, lazy royal family? They have SOLD belgium to muslim thugs.

kek

They don't even know how bad they smell!

When will you poo in the loo ?

Yawnnnn!!!!!.

India always struggling to stay on track,
Tell us more about your poo-practices

they poo on the tracks

AFTER you kill the Belgian Royal Family. IMMEDIATELY after that.

the only time i got to eat meat they said they had chicken, and it wasnt fucking chicken, it was just some kind of big bird that village people thought was close enough to call chicken, shit country.

DELETE THIS

I though I were the only one that smells bad.

All the pajeets currently lurking in the thread, please read this because I want to help you out.

I am an Indian grill from /fa/. Even though the board is pure faggotry, the skincare threads are good and I recommend you go through it.

I've been blessed with okay genes thanks to my mum and dad but I do take care of myself a wee bit and I want my fellow pajeets to do it too :3
It mainly has to do with diet though. Please stay away from excess carbs, oil, and pungent fucking spices.It has got nothing to do with you being a vegan or not. It is our shit genetics actually and we just need to not indulge way too much in things that make it worse.
Eat lots of veggies, lean meat, fruits and all that jazz. And try to do some sort of a physical activity everyday and keep at it. Don't give up.

Other than that, invest in decent body/ skin care stuff. Don't go too crazy and buy fucking estee lauder and shit, but educate yourself about physical exfoliation, chemical exfoliation, serums, lotions and all that crap. Feminine as fuck it might sound, but lets face it pajeets, our people don't smell naturally great all right? A bit of self maintenance would help you out in the long term. Also, poo in the loo and use a bidet to wash your butthole.

Then why the fuck did you even come here if you hate India?

What's it like living in the worst country? Like I don't really think you understand how much I pity you.

America has it's faults, but it's still at the end of the day a decent place to live. Likewise, every other flag in this fucking thread is a better place to live than your country. Even Pakistan is better, and it's fucking Pakistan.

>But Africa has worse countries than India!
But those aren't countries, because countries are made of actual people and not retarded spear chucking monkeys. The fact that a nation that has its own language, culture, religion, and history spanning over thousands of years is in the same league as nations that literally have been independent for less than a century is just awful.

Like just, what is it like being the most mediocre country? The least important distinct ethnic group? The country so bad that it has for major problems things that were solved by any real country centuries ago?

I have uncovered exclusive footage of the Indian space program!

youtube.com/watch?v=MeXT0gNeSvM

Nah, they're funny. So you'll keep pooping in the streets pajeet ?

>girl
>on Sup Forums
Kek

to spread the word of jesus christ our savior.

ISLAM IN THE NEWS, MUSLIM SEX AND SEXUAL PERVERSIONS, VIDEOS
VIDEO: MUSLIM CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A DONKEY AS PERMITTED IN ISLAM

Disgusting Muslim sicko caught on video shagging a donkey in Iraq. Islamic permits sex with animals and even has its own set of rules for halal animal sex. If the Muslim weirdo with the bestiality fetish should follow the correct Islamic rules for animal sex, he can no longer eat the animal and must sell it on to another. Unless he anally buggered the animal, then none of his village can consume the animal and he has to sell it to someone in a different village. They are ill in the head

blob:https%3A//www.dailymotion.com/cfecb524-01aa-41ff-8330-7bdc1af10e06

You go into a indian persons living area the smell hits you like gas
You have to consciously brace yourself against the blast. It's the same as when you are close to them and hold your breath

Again you force your body into a low oxygen state. taking in little to no air, letting in minuscule amounts

>they said they had chicken, and it wasnt fucking chicken
>tfw when they served him emu

>butthurt pajeets
Oh wait, should it be anus-hurt?

MUMBAI
U
M
B
A
I