Alright Sup Forums, let's end the debate once and for all. Which race is the most worthless/backwards, negros...

Alright Sup Forums, let's end the debate once and for all. Which race is the most worthless/backwards, negros, indians or abbos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jpo1AqUQY10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indians are on a completely different tier from the other 2 doe, dunno why they there

either way the austroloids had literally 0 civilizations

abbos

Indians have an ancient traditional caste system of different social classes, which means you have gutter trash and rocket scientists co-existing, so indians are pretty cool.

Negros are a unique term because it applies to pretty much all Africans, obviously a huge geographic area but for all this land they seem to be incapable of achieving much more than mudhuts. They have some cool hunter peoples, and the Zulu's were rad but that's about it.

Aboriginals though are completely fucked, they invented a throwing stick and they are probably of another race than the rest of humanity. I don't know anything an Aborigine person ever achieved. They are the second worst worldwide next to the danish.

Abbos. Some Negros actually managed to invent steel, Indians had massive architectural achievements and a sophisticated religion, abbos had... nothing.

Does 1 half-decent looking abbo exist?

kaopápixaagá gáihíháí (is this is bait)

Indians are uncalled for. Their problem is just too many people.

Honestly, probably Africa because there are so many of them and not a single one is not degenerate. Apart from Malik Obama.

Abbos

Abbos
>there was at one point some abbo tribes that started developping agriculture and sedentary life
>they were killed out of spite and jealousy by the neighbouring tribes

>Their problem is just too many people.
Oh, is that all?

The reason I put Indians among that list is because they seem to have gone backwards. India used to have a fairly advanced civilization, but now they're so stupid that they bath in a river that's so polluted with trash and dead bodies that it should be considered hazardous waste. And then there's the whole poo in the loo thing.

They have no basic sense of hygiene, so how are they any different from their holy cows that walk around in their own filth?

Not all pajeets!
There are over 300 million of the lower caste Indians living i India, who are not only uneducated but also under crippling poverty, so when you see dozens of those disgusting pics from India you associate rest of the coutry with them.

Honestly a lot of it has to do with urbanisation growing way too quickly while education couldn't catch up.
That also does explain how shitty urban Africa is. Packing people in cities when they were not used to it will create problems and unlike what happened in Europe and America, in these cases it is happening all at once. the street-shitting indians and such are still pretty much stuck in the mindset of a villager because they either directly came from a rural area that was still a century or so behind, or their families stayed that way because there is no proper education.
With a couple hundred million people in that case, progress will be slow.

Danes.

Abbos.

Fuck... one shits in the street, one drinks in it and the other sets fire to it. Dunno how to chose between them.

Burgers

Thats because thats your country m8. Maybe you dotheads should work on that caste system instead of fleeing the country to run gas stations around the world.

Anything that's not white

Maybe you white trash should put down that meth and work on Niggers and natives instead of fucking your plush toys

abo's

>the men then have intercourse in the slit on the underside of the penis, "like a split-open frankfurter."
Jesus fucking christ

That makes a lot of sense, actually.

So then what would be the excuse for american african families, who have grown up in cities for generations, but still act like filthy tribals?

We killed all the natives and meth kills them for us. At least we don't shit in streets and have to recall all our money.

Your liberals coddle them, and encourage their ghetto behaviour same problem here

Abos basically just steal/ sniff petrol and sleep in parks while costing the tax payer.

Don't forget the 'got a spare dollar brus' or the classic 'got a spare durry bra'

Indians either go really good or really bad. But I also dont find Indians attractive looking at all. There are some good blacks but at they're core they are basically monkeys.

Abbos on the other hand are all terrible and should have all been wiped out out of mercy. Not mercy for them, mercy for the animals that they wouldve killed and eaten. I have more respect and kind feelings towards the Kangaroos that I hunt than the fuckin coons.

>So then what would be the excuse for american african families, who have grown up in cities for generations, but still act like filthy tribals?
Fatherlessness that makes the kids grow up without any authority figure in their life (and the rates of fatherlessness in blacks is ridiculously high, I think some recent stats had 40% of families having single mothers)
Poor education, the schools in typically poor black districts have little fundingand are unefficient
Add to that the two malevolent cycles of culture and poverty fueling each other trapping people into the idea that climbing up the social ladder is hardly possible and crime is the only way towards wealth.

>sonicfans

Indians have their problems, but there are many smart ones.

Niggs are hit and miss.

Abos, are....
Well abos

Oh right. Well maybe that will change now that republicans are back in the saddle. I hope. Sadly it's too late to ship them all back to Africa.

>Don't forget the 'got a spare dollar brus' or the classic 'got a spare durry bra'
Years ago when I worked at taco bell, niggers had a similar approach. They'd order at the speaker, and then when they pulled up to the window, after they paid they'd start asking if they could get 3 free waters (because there was always a pack of them in the car) and then ask if we had any spare tacos or nachos lying around they could have for free.

All nonwhites.

Let's hope so, only conservatives can deal with these people in a proper way

A reminder that Niggers had those guys

Including Germany seeing as they are soon to be a new form of Brazilian .

As well as those

So definitely Abos.

Islam

It's more like 70%

That doesn't exactly mean they are worthless (abo's) muslims/arabs fucked up everything they had and now try to bring us down with them,the riginas just live and drink alcohol

Those were evolutionary flukes.

Niggers have no culture, they've made no positive contribution to the world in art, philosophy, literature, or science, and they still live like it's the stone age. The only times they've ever made progress is when they were given something by the white man and were shown how to use it. They can't create, they can only mimic.

And what explains the few smart ones? Interbreeding. Most American niggers have white genes in them, even if they don't want to admit it, and that's the only way their monkey brains can actually evolve.

how degenerate can Americans get

Not to sound like some hands across america cuck, but Himmler & Hitler truly believed that the roots of the Aryan Race were in India. It makes a lot more sense than Africa or (((Gawrddd))).

There's a lot of shit, physical & metaphorical, in India. I imagine the upper castes would do what they did in the past and "take care of it" if they could. But, if they could they would also Nuke the shit out of Pakistan. My personal, and somewhat debatable, opinion is that the roots of the caste system put forward by the Bhagavad Gita lay in ancient Indians undertstanding a clear mental & physical (read: racial) difference between peoples in their society. Kinda like how China and Japan have consistently dominated their neighbors and the WHITE MAN has consistently dominated all. And will continue to.

Abbos without a fucking doubt.

Sweden...

>Himmler & Hitler truly believed that the roots of the Aryan Race were in India
That's...incredibly stupid.

Europe is trying very hard to commit sudoku.

youtu.be/Jpo1AqUQY10

cows are even smarter than Indians

How is this even a question? the Australian gov. worked with BP to develop a blend of fuel that abbos couldn't huff. Out reach programs are made so abbo youths dont immediately start huffing petrol

Next time you make this thread do negros, indio-Americans, and abbos

Indians aren't so bad most of them are fairly successful doctors, business men, or engineers here in the US at least. I don't necessarily like them but from and objective standpoint they are ok.

Abos are not even close to being human, literal animals. Id rather live with Abos than niggers though.

Niggers are by far the worst, they are violent, destructive, and cry racism and oppression as a form of passive aggressive conquest. Then they try and fuck their way into our societies.

Abos are total useless pieces of shit, no doubt, they're a parasite of this country. But with the exception of the occasional mob bashing and inter-family rivalries they're essentially harmless to the state. Niggers on the other hand are a dangerous animal and In my opinion the worse of the two. They're a bigger leach on the country, thei bring crime and poverty en-mass and create large scale riots and mass killings every day. They need to go.

Next time you make this thread do negros, indio-Americans, and abbos
I'm guessing you mean North American natives?

Most of them degenerate alcoholics who live in trailer parks and try to sell shitty jewelry to tourists, but they don't really interact with society that much. If you mean historically speaking though, then no, they don't amount to much. But at least some tribes knew about agriculture, and there was that one group of natives who literally carved an entire apartment complex/fortress into the side of a sheer cliff.

That's a hell of a lot more impressive than anything a nigger or abbo society has ever done. inb4 that one faggot pops up again mentioning the Mali Empire in western Africa. The only reason they became as successful and powerful as they were was because Muslims had spread into Africa and taught the niggers how to wash their hands.

indians are australoids

OP asked which was the most backwards/useless. Abos take the prize by far. The biggest mistake the British made was not exterminating them.