What do we do about all these lonely millennial men?

What do we do about all these lonely millennial men?

check it. I'm a millenial. I'm 5'10 170 with an average body. Pretty broke, but i put myself together well.

Actually most of these apply never mind.

You guys can't wear nice clothes bathe and do your hair?

Also, in the eyes of pol men are superior. I agree. So if that's true shouldn't all you faggots be taking good care of yourself?

Pussy is easy boys. Make yourself think you're the shit if even only for one night. Put on cologne. Floss. Simple shit.

Why not give out internships by 16 so that fresh grads wouldn't have to complain about not having job experience?

war will sort them out.

who thought the only thing in a women was don't be fat

I'm a 'lonely' millenial man. I have been single since 2006, i'm 27 years old. I have shifted my perspective on my life and instead of feeling bad I feel a certain acceptance and peace about it.

Are you looking for someone? You shouldn't be lonely, you'll die before you're 30 and then will rot until you're buried at 70. I was in a bad place and I fixed everything. Please help yourself because you can. The czech, germ and aussie above you are irrelevant. You live in America. You can fix you.

I can't even read that abomination.

It's not that pussy isn't easy, it's the type of baggage that comes with the pussy that's the hard part.

I stopped trying to fix me a looong time ago. I didn't need fixing. The world always tells you that you are worthless, so I just stopped listening to the lie. Now I feel at peace, single or taken, rich or poor.

But that's a lie dude. You're a human being. We need companionship.

>that pic
That's retarded m8. Only robots who've never touched a girl excuse their failures with "le girls have unrealistic expectations"
It's the same for men as it is for women: have cute face, don't be too short (men), too tall (women), don't be fat/anorexic. Financial side starts to matter to women only at around 25

> What do we do about all these lonely millennial men?
Make them fix their social anxiety issues and be more outgoing, make more friends, etc. Literally the biggest problem of betas nowadays is that they just choose playing vidya over social activites.

Well, mad dota skills won't land you any pussy or good friends and won't make you happy in the long run. Sooner or later you're gonna look back at your gaming days and regret wasted opportunities

Remind them that the only thing they really need is confidence.

Why cause you don't take care of yourself and blame the world?

I have my family and people I work with. That seems to be adequate. I also have been talking to people on Sup Forums, such as you.

The only thing that needs to on the guys side is "be confident" and the rest will take care of itself. Sadly, I don't see much confidence in the millennial men I know.

Never met a girl who wanted her bf to be ripped. Its enough to Just be bigger and stronger than them.

This.
And if I die in whatever war because ive been raised to be too much of a pussy, then so be it, I dont wanna live as a nu male

This.
And if I die in whatever war because ive been raised to be too much of a pussy, then so be it, I dont wanna live as a nu male.

No way your a fellow fat. Get out false flagger

Sucks for American women.

>TFW Clinton lost so we'll have to wait probably another 8 years at least for WWIII to start
Why even live?

Besides working out, women actually put a lot of effort into their appearance. Makeup, hair care, skin care, perfume, clothes, nails, etc.

You know the top three all have dicks, right?

>Implying any of those things the man of the right has is hard

Yes, my dick.

They do everything besides what is difficult and has a real impact.

Here, we call that "frotting"

Tbh "Be over 6'" is not on the list but should be.

Manlets do not have a chance. Sorry blokes.

Maybe men shouldn't be such slaves to their dicks then and actually take the time to sort more attractive women out from the pack instead of fucking the first girl they can.

Nothing.
Actually the only thing you need is average looks and CONFIDENCE.
Girls like being hit on, being touched and stuff like that.
If some girl find it creepy when you touch her you're either really fucking ugly shitskin/nigger/muslim hobo either she's just some bitch feminist with overly high opinion on herself.
The problem with modern women is that they value themselves too high over nothing. Some of them are really nothing but looks.
Also finding one girl and sticking with her is counterproductive.

If you chase after several at once it does several things for you.
1.) short heda
3.) you don't give a shit about losing that girl since you have a few more replacements ready
4.) Women sense that shit somehow, it's probably in the way you reply to them or something, or you simply have that "don't give a fuck" attitude, and they like that

>I didn't need fixing
this.
I let go a while ago and nothing can phase me anymore.

This.

Honestly that's really the only thing that matters. There are tons of women who will put up with a total loser as long as he's tall.

>sven actually thinks HE will get to touch those beautiful europeans
>he's posting from his cuckshed right now
> he would be grateful for a landwhale to smother him and end his misery

In Sweden we call it not being a faggot.

I just want money so I can live alone.

That's how I treat women that are pretty

Sounds like you just touch too much, creep.

>not wearing burkas

>Anglo thinks women like that live in the UK
Sorry mate, only Nordic women look like that.

Someone post the cap of some guy's Mum getting mad that he didn't find her attractive because he posted this pls

LOl your only standards for a partner is "not be fat"

pathetic

what about moral standards, motherly standards, intelligence, athleticism and other traits you want your partner and your kids to have?

"DONT BE FAT LUL" is a standard for

As long as you & your three trannies are happy, more power to you.

You're retarded. The only real type of warfare anymore is nuclear warfare, which doesn't just weed out weak men, it outright fucking exterminates everything and everyone. The only other type of warfare is perpetual civil warfare which is a fucking retarded state of constant random killings without any real benefit to anyone.

Good. Just don't close the door man.

War only kills the strongest and leaves behind the weak to breed.

How the fuck do you think we got to this point

This is what a typical Swede really looks like.

I don't know what this means. American?

kek

works for me, especially if you're both drunk already
how are you supposed to have sex with someone later if you can't even touch her?

mm yes, keep heaving the salt, it's tasty each and every day

What about war rape?

>don't be to fat
Is that really the only condition for women to be attractive?

Lonely millenials will find women. Millennials are not much different than any other generation. The ones who can find love while young will marry and have a ton of children. There will also be the group that has sex with a ton of young ladies outside of their generation in their mid-30s. There is also the bit who find a wife in their 30s. Being a virgin for life is extremely rare and someone would need to either have a mental illness or dedication to being celibate to reach that level.

23 and I've been emotionally neglected for long enough that I don't care anymore and just want a desk job with my own apartment and enough time to pursue hobbies. I don't hate women I just don't love them.

I think this ghoul has a bf.

Nah you are right. Like light touches on her lower back and stuff and gradually increase it and stuff.

You never heard amerifat before? How is your first day going phone poster?

>he hasn't already prepared himself for the post-nuclear world

basic bitch

>either have a mental illness
check. where do you think we are

Hate to say it, but fucking this

So, you're gay?

>hurr durr making shit up.
Meanwhile in reality virginity is going up by huge amounts. But how can that be??? 80% of women date 20% of men.

Add
>Men: you have until you're an ancient bag of bones to do this
>Women: You have until your mid 30s

It's a lot of fun everyone's real supportive.

This.
And if I die in whatever war because ive been raised to be too much of a pussy, then so be it, I dont wanna live as a nu male.

Depends on the girl bro.

I'm a 400lbs land whale. I am so fucking fat it is actually physically difficult for me to have sex.

Don't get me wrong, I don't use a fucking mart kart , I do lift and don't forget leg day, and I can break into a sprint ( all be it 10 seconds of sprinting ) and catch some mother fuckers.

However, I am still a fucking land whale by anyone's standards.

I am able to consistently pull Victorias Secret caliber girls.

I am also very well off, however they don't know this until I get them back to my place. I also don't always drive an expensive car.

Most of the initial attraction is that I'm very not shy, I'm loud, like to argue, like to get in drinking competitions / games, and am not afraid to get in a fight even if my ass might get kicked.

This is super attractive to girls.

The truth is, if you're beta as fuck, then yes you have to meet all the requirements on this list to get a girl who just "isn't too fat".

However, she's still probably going to cheat on you.

Bitches are easy, being a loud "Chad" is hard.

>women you have until your mid 30s to succeed with literally no additional effort
>after mid 30s you might have to ask someone out

I looked into this quite a bit a few years ago. Millennials aren't special, a lot of people do not lose their virginity until their 20s. Just look up health statistics about sexual activity. Young males also lie a fuck ton about the amount of sex they are having so I wouldn't stress too much about it.

how tall are you

this proves whether or not you're telling the truth

>tfw single by choice

Haven't had a girlfriend in five years. Was in a relationship for a few years with a chick that fucked two of my friends. Never really recovered, but tried to date after, because apparently that's what you're supposed to do. Ended up with a femanazi who really opened my eyes to just how bad it can be, and I've been single ever since then. I was more lonely in a relationship than I ever was alone.

what good are beautiful women when all you do is watch them fuck arabs, Sven?

actually all it takes for men is confidence and financial success

all those other things are great but having just those two will be enough to get even fat guys plenty of pussy

6"3

Really this list can be condensed to
"have money"

but you can skate by with "be ripped" and "have stable job"

if you're not a complete spastic, if you have an okayish job and don't smell of feces while being a fatty you can find a girl to date you

of course

You don't understand. They are repulsed by you still, but are after money. To be actually attractive for women all of the things in the OP + being tall are required.

I guess you're trying to get at that you can't be an obese manlet and still pull chick?

On the plus side: Most women without their makeup look like trash, and they know it, so they'll insecure about that and will not demand a 10/10 guy.

>Tfw this retarded real zombie will never sit on my face
Just fuck my shit up senpai

>400 lbs
>I do lift

Get the fuck outta here faggot. Go back to stimulating your asshole and eating chocolate fat fuck

I'm in the same situation as you, except I'm single since 2011.

Financial Success isn't a requirement.

Women assume confident, assertive men will be successful, or "are" successful until proven other wise.

This is why lots of poor lazy fucks can keep a hot girl while they're a stay at home boy friend.

Her belief in you will run out, but its not an initial qualifier.

>implying
>germany

ok Hans

make me, slut

>American calling anybody a fat fuck

FTFYF

C: STOP CLOSE

Manlet detected, because they also want men to be at least 6 feet tall.

>tfw I enjoy loneliness more than I enjoy being around women

This is either really good or really bad, I'm not sure.

Gotten laid a couple times but never been "loved"

Adopting a cat prevented me from becoming a dangerous violent monster

Sweden being feminist again. you can't stop, can you?

Funny joke. I hope this is a joke, at least.

>I'm 400lbs
>I lift
Yeah your jelly doughnuts

pick up is fucking hard

Germany shittalking to feel better about Merkel being elected for the fourth time in a row. You can't stop can you?

I think my brain is broken.

why so salty? did someone call you white?

Mindset is everything.

Girls are attracted to guys who aren't chasing women.

embarrassing