Hey, Vsauce! Michael here

Hey, Vsauce! Michael here.

Black Lives Matter... or do they?

According to a report by the U.S. Department of Justice, 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks. This is a stark contrast to white on white crime which has been... steadily... decreasing.... since 1980.

But what is... "decreasing"?

The majority of fetuses aborted at Planned Parenthood are of... African American ethnicity. With a mean of 515,000 abortions per year, and an estimate 80 percent of which last year were conceived by black or hispanic parents, that's a whopping 412000 future crimes prevented.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1XO6gNAIYpZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek perfect.

But then again flag tells me this is probably pasta.

>future crimes

It is

Fucking nu-males, I feel disgust whenever I see them

wtf, i still love abortion.

his hair is shooped in that pic
he's balder than that

yes if your american and anti-abortion your an anti-white cuckservative.
Abortion is volountary eugenics, Most of the whites that does abortion are mostly unfit to be parents anyways.

Everything we touch turns into pasta

>flag tells me this is probably pasta.
Holy shit my sides

Would love to watch some redpilled Vsauce.

If this can inspire someone?

he isn't a nu-male you dumbfuck

wtf I hate pro-lifers now

>Thinking V-sauce is numale

What are you an idiot?

A FUCKING LEAF

Italian Vsauce?
jk
for all I know #notalllivesmatter
It's SUBJECTIVE

Abortion got Trump elected. Only satanic insane leftists who don't think abortion is murder voted hillary. Their numbers will steadily decrease until God loving conservatives inherit the earth

Boy you sure must like niggers

>flag tells me this is probably pasta
underrated

Now this is a Sup Forums thread

murder is wrong

>talking shit about Michael

So are blacks.

subtle yet brilliant

i give you a 9.7/10

murder is wronger

>Hey, Vsauce! Michael here. We all know 6 million jews died in the holocaust... or did they?

What did he mean by this?

vocaroo.com/i/s1XO6gNAIYpZ

>tfw liberal agnostic-atheist against abortion for secular reasons

Come to the best side, mates. You ruffle feathers on the left, force religious conservatives to at least agree with you in one thing, and have a lot of fun doing it.

lol fuck, you're also making me hungry for some pasta now haha

Old pasta.

Fuck off fagget.

Slick bant.

ZyklonV Sauce is a scary guy.

R A R E
A
R
E

>mfw there are people on this board who unironically want to ban abortion
If you think God is going to reward you in the afterlife for literally destroying your own country with niggers then I have nothing but sympathy for you.

What does this stale pasta solve? Honestly.

Let me ask you all seriously: How are you going to MAGA if you don't at least have a PRACTICAL idea on how to deal with niggers?

Do you expect your government to declare martial law and commit genocide amongst its own citizens? You might turn your back in apathy, but consider what's the definition of a "nigger"? Because enough of us whites would go down with them by that standard.

I bet a lot of you already qualify as niggers.

What the fuck?! Why is Asuka black? This is so wrong!

Blacks do fine, it's only African Americans that do bad. Nigerian Americans make better Average than Whites do.

Too high a price: every life matters, including the pre-born

define "blacks" and how do they do "fine"?

>every life matters
So you'd never go to war to defend your country because "every life matters" including that of your enemies?

He means anyone who most idiot whites wouldn't consider white. And any of them who aren't fucking ghetto ass poor ass niggers.

Fuck, even niggers do better than some whites in America. Look at rappers. They make millions of dollars smoking weed and being niggers.

You're all in for a rude awakening when Trump only does for his own kind--other rich white men. I voted for him, but now I'm having my regrets. Drain the swamp? Fucking bullshit!

Us working-class whites are on our own, and we need to stop obsessing over niggers because they're going to consider US niggers soon. Mark my words. I've already seen it happening in my company who dumped all kinds of special interest money into the Trump campaign. All the sudden our executives are taking huge bonuses and curious amounts of administrative leave. Meanwhile, my ass is working longer hours with no pay increase.

I call bullshit on this entire country.

rappers are the exception that proves the rule. Of course the best blacks will do better than the worst whites, but overwhelmingly blacks are a huge burden on any society.

You know who else is a huge burden on society?

White folks who can't seem to mind their own fucking business and send the noble lives of our soldiers overseas to fight in wars that have nothing to do with balancing our economy or servicing our own infrastructure.

We'd rather root-on our troops putting a bullet in the skull of some Muslim kid than update our schools on our own fucking home soil so we don't look like jokes to the rest of the modern world.

Yes, niggers are an annoyance, but get some of these younger white wiggers to stop emulating them and you've solved more than half your problem right there.

>White folks who can't seem to mind their own fucking business and send the noble lives of our soldiers overseas to fight in wars that have nothing to do with balancing our economy or servicing our own infrastructure.
That would imply that if the government was largely controlled by blacks or other non-white groups, that this would not happen.

>ut get some of these younger white wiggers to stop emulating them and you've solved more than half your problem right there.
No, blacks will continue killing each other and killing and raping whites.

He's got cuckbeard.

top kek

>That would imply that if the government was largely controlled by blacks or other non-white groups, that this would not happen.
Name a black race other than the Moors that went around the world killing other people over as much dumb shit as whites.

I mean, I'm grateful that us whites created new cultures around the world, but damn, the days of global conquest are over.

>No, blacks will continue killing each other and killing and raping whites.
You know what I don't fear, user? Niggers.

If they want to try me, they're going to have a lot of hot lead to pick out of their asses while they think about where they went wrong.

Guns and ass are all a man needs to get by in the world. The rest of this shit doesn't even matter.

>Name a black race other than the Moors that went around the world killing other people
They didn't because they did not have the technological means to. They certainly took over shit that was nearby them, like the Zulu's did. Not sure what your point is. Are you saying if blacks were controlling the US government, it would be a much better and more peaceful country?

>You know what I don't fear, user? Niggers.
What about your fellow whites? What about white women? Blacks rape a lot of white women in the US.

>They didn't because they did not have the technological means to
Then it's all a moot fucking point, then, isn't it?

>What about your fellow whites? What about white women? Blacks rape a lot of white women in the US.
Here's what my parents taught me: You can't save everyone. Some people don't deserve to be saved.

Look at all the white kids that act like niggers. Do THEY deserve our effort to be saved?

White people have access to all the wealth and cloud in society--we just have to work hard at it. That's what Trump means by MAGA. He didn't mean we just sit around and expect HIM to do everything FOR us! He meant get off your asses and work towards the American dream like we used to before everyone started acting like niggers, especially us whites.

And think about it, user: That's the only reason niggerdom became such a problem in America. When our white kids took a liking to it. Before that, like back in the 50's and 60's, nobody cared. Everyone in America took a downward spiral once niggerdom became an acceptable norm.

I tell ya wut, I'm not lifting a finger for some ignorant wigger bastard who wants to rap like Eminem. Fuck that kid, and fuck his parents for not having the spine enough to raise that bastard the right way.

oh boy oh boy

So you hate yourself you fucking leaf?

Michael did a show with Filthy Frank, and he is DEFINITELY NOT a numale either

>Talking shit about Bill Nye
Fucking leafs I swear

I just had pasta chorizo with sauce my sides

Michael is /ourguy/ what the fuck are you on aboot

Subtle but perfect

Fuck you nigger

I take it you've never heard of just war theory? Abortion is taking a life needlessly, but sometimes war is necessary as a last resort.