Daily reminder that this is the face of Atheism

Daily reminder that this is the face of Atheism.

>590K subscribers on YouTube
>177M views
>statistically the most popular Atheist on the internet.
>represented Atheism on national television
>made, not one, but TWO sex takes with no regrets
>one shoving bananas up his ass and pouring chocolate syrup on his neckbeard body
>the other pouring hot oil all over his fatass
>is a complete degenerate
>high school drop-out
>never holds his word on projects where his autistic fanbase donates thousands of shekels
>instead spends the money on himself on stupid shit
>tried to attack a website for hosting a picture he drew or some shit
>Liberal cuckold
>in an "open marriage" with his landwhale wife
>recently came out as a homosexual (pic related)

How does it feel knowing this man represents your religion, Atheshits?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
google.co.uk/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/3489967/?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You forgot to mention he's fat n paints his nails

HAAHAHAHA
AS IF BANANAS AND HOT OIL WASNT ENOUGH

>>came out as a bisexual long ago

Fixed

Agnostic here. People who try to preach and convert other people to atheism or agnosticism or whatever are usually enormous faggots with superiority complexes.

Let's make it an hourly reminder, not a daily one.

Is that his girlfriend?

i don't think anyone really cares anymore, he was at his most relevant about 2 years ago when the banana video came out. everything else that came after isn't really a surprise

his old videos were kinda good though

Indifferent. My lack of a belief in a sky daddy has nothing to do with some fat faggot that jams bananas in his ass.

Atheism is not a religion you retard.

How does it feel that he represent the edgy internet atheist community? Really don't care. Real atheism is just a rational conclusion so we don't need the kind of expensive culture re-inforcing indentity politics you religious shitters need.

Not an argument but if Christians did have the ability to argue they wouldn't be religious in the first place

how does this fucking landwhale get to be in bed with such a qt3.14

using the words sky daddy earns you a free trip to the ovens.

he was pretty cool when he was a libertarian, before he became a liberal snowflake
but he was always a dumbfuck, any self-respecting atheists know that

No his boyfriend, (((Kyle)))

>sky daddy
>this is how atheists view the divine

Poor kids.

He is awsome! the money stufff is all proven lies. He's not gay, he's bi. DrunkenPeasants podcast is the best. oP is faggit

Atheism is as stupid as theism. Thinking nothing came from nothing is retarded the same as thinking a book written by sheep herders is the truth too. There is a god entity but not as humans think of it as some old guy in the sky.

You have to admire an obese, uneducated pig of a man that pours hot oil on his micro penis whilst shoving fruit up his arse and still thinks he can tell you what he thinks is wrong with you.

>gaytheism is not a religion

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

google.co.uk/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/3489967/?client=safari

>believe with no evidence the atheism fairy exploded everything out of nothing for no reason and will rabidly defend it despit it being unprovable

>not a religion

Pick one homo

>divine

This is how cowards cope with the fact they're tiny, insignificant specs of dust rotating around the Sun on yet another tiny, insignificant spec of dust.

>there IS a god entity
>being this sure of anything

Shutup CHEE-JAY

Atheism isn't believing that the universe came from nothing, it is believing that no god created it untill actual proof. How it was created Atheists admit they don't know

I understand why Hitler didn't tolerate you fucks.

read this please

cannot wait till degeneracy gets btfo

He didn't.

based commie

Atheism is not a religion, it's a lack of one, you fucking retard

Maybe. Least Im a persuasive one because my circle of friends are all from a Christian background and are agnostic now. And they share the dankest Cheezus may may's. Pic related.

Something had to come from nothing at somepoint.

theamazingath*ist, more than anything else, is what compels me to go to church. such a sad wretched life he lives, i can't imagine living through that waking hell. may God have mercy on this sad creature's life, as He has mercy over us all, amen.

He only claims there's no God so he can continue his degenerate life style

Luckily it will catch up with him

Yeah it's faggot back peddling

>yeah well we can't say how the universe was made BUT IT DEFINETLY WASNT GOD
>ignore that He came to earth, performed miracles, raised the dead, raised himself and that the belief that sprouted from documented eyewitness accounts of this has shaped the western world more than any other force in history

Atheists are faggots and faggots shouldn't be trusted.

Don't reply to one of my posts ever again

Degenerate comment from country of degenerates.

How fucking old is this pasta?

He has 1 Mil subscribers now, he is not married anymore, he hasn't been with the FtM tranny for over a year, and he didn't "recently come out as homosexual"

dat shadow tho

K guy

hey useful idiot, your desire for cock is showing.

Think about it this way, the most infamous man known for hating jews tolerated jews more than atheists because he saw atheism as a means of destroying a country worse than any jew.

Although, Hitler likely didn't underatand that it's the jews who turn faithful countries into secular shitholes.

>or he knew and was just used jews as a means of having eye on the zionists.

It is more like
>yeah well we can't say how the universe was made coming to the conclusion it was made by a god for no reason is silly so it wouldn't make sense to believe there is one until there is adequate proof
>actually using the bible as evidence for God
The only place where you will find miracles, the raising of the dead and stories of him are from the bible, never anywhere else and there is no proof for anything in the bible being true

Someone post the banana and micropenis video already.

this is perfect

> tiny, insignificant specs of dust
Not all of us are serbians

So basically he's MORE of a degenerate now.

It's nice to know the Christards are losing power

Theyre the face because they have 600k subscribers?
Id say scientists are the face of athiesm

>The Amazing Atheist
>Bananagate
>He's a cuck
>He's bisexual

Old pasta, what is this, 2011? The atheist community is long dead and TJ is not doing stupid degenerate shit anymore. He does say some stupid degenerate shit but he isn't as relevant as he used to be.

I find it funny that one my fucking balls is bigger than his penis.
>feminists are likely right about him being angry because of the size of his wang. Broken clock is right twice a day.

>scientists are the face of athiesm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAH

Are you retarded? Just because there's some atheist "chuches" doesn't make it a religion. If anything you could argue that there's a certain culture to atheism as people deprogram themselves from their christian upbringings and having a reactionary community with gatherings helps these people from severing the ties of stupidity. But just because you echo something to make a statement doesn't mean you are into the same trash retardom as what religion has been doing for thousands of years.

Also yeah, atheism has no good explaination for how the universe works but religions explaination is a crude joke based on third grade reasoning that surely there's some kind of parent being in charge.

So I fail to see how it's not rational to go by what we can observe and admit the uncertainties for what they are.

Number of World Wars won by pizza niggers: 1
Number of World Wars won by Serbs: 2

Checkmate, Luigi.

If you think dating a homely chubby woman is more degenerate than dating a FtM tranny then sure, he's more degenerate

>implying we ever lost a war
we pretend to lose just so we can sneak in a tactical victory. I wouldn't expect a serb to understand though, it is beyond the scope of your intellectual capabilities

No hes satanist.

>implying science and religion are incompatible.

You a jew?

>niggology science nog
>Bill Nye the Race Denying Engineer Guy

Yeah, no. These aren't even scientists.

>implying atheism isn't an ideology that leads inevitably to all the features the "amazing" atheist has: faggot, cuck, weak, hedonist, degenerate, etc. etc.
grow up ahmed svenson

>giving a single fuck to atheist and theist
You will never reach level 60 if you care about the little shit in life.

>having half your country torched and your leader hung publicly like a dog in a Chinese butcher's shop
>le tacticool victory guize le xDDD

You couldn't even beat starving Ethiopians, lel. The "niggers" in "pizza niggers" isn't there ironically, son.

reminder that religious people stil haven't come with a single evidence for their hypotesis.

Who represents your religion?
Pedophile catholic priests fucking altar boys in the ass?
NĂ¼-male protestants allowing female bishops and welcoming gay/trannies to "the flock"?

Child-raping mudslimes that go around murdering and terrorizing people around the world?
New world order kikes cutting and sucking infant dicks in the name of tradition and going around subverting and destroying civilizations?

Atheist isn't a religion, it's the lack of belief in gods, that is it. There are no representatives anything comparable to what religions have. At most he is an entertainer for those 590K subscribers and 177 million viewers that like whatever he does. Worry about yourself and let others do as they wish so as long as they're not hurting you.

wow. that shit is an actual MICRO penis. i feel bad... that is a disease right? some mistake in the making of him? no testosterone?

He has cuck relationships, it's equally degenerate.

>not killing your leaders when you get bored of them
>being this jealous of our sneaky victories
stay forever mad and untermensch

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay and atheist

>Pedophile catholic priests fucking altar boys in the ass?
ebin meme m8

Got loads of memories watching this guy on youtube in my early teens, always quoting his words to the christian kids in school who didn't even want to have a "debate" about religion with me

Nowdays nobody cares about trashing religion the same way, but instead it's all about feminism and SJW's. especially since they hijacked the whole "atheist movement"

I wonder what the new thing to hate will be after we don't care about SJW's any more.

Thunderf00t has like 100k more subs than him. Don't watch his retarded Trump videos though.

Nope, that pasta is just ancient. TJ has over 1 million subs

Well spoken rabbi.

>literally got crushed by 90-pound starving, unarmed nigs

Stay forever the laughing stock of planet Earth.

Don't be mad because it's true

but uh

book

Why do religiousfags hate individuality so much and always assume someone has to represent the collective?

>atheist isn't a religion

Try again you fedora

Oh, that's alright then, totally not degenerate trash.

He has like 1mil subs? Wtf are you on about

>book

Eye witness accounts.

Remind me, how many eye witness accounts do you degenerate faggots have for the atheism fairy magically exploding nothing into everything for no reason?

:^(

If you had a 1 inch micropenis you would hate God too

>I wonder what the new thing to hate will be after we don't care about SJW's any more.
swedes

it's not. Studies made by secular academics have shown that abuses in Catholic Church were slightly less than every other denomination. The ones with the most abuses statistically were the baptist church and another denomination that I can't remember at the moment. All religious places though had a lot less abuses than secular institutions like schools etc. etc.
Also most pedo cases in the catholic church happened in the 70s, involved teenagers of 16 to 17 years olds (so not the little kids that the collective imagery tries to portray), and secular psychiatrists were actually the ones that pushed the Church to have those priests follow therapy (because at that time it was standard practice, whereas today the discipline has changed).
People who go against the Church for this matter are not interested in the well-being of their children, but only to slander Catholicism. If you are so worried about pedo priests you shouldn't send your kids to school at all, seeing as they are much more likely to be abused there by many orders of magnitude.

@99561103
your country is too irrelevant to get a (you) from me

go fuck an octopus

Big bang has nothing to do with atheism.
You can be an atheist and don't believe in big bang and you can be religious and believe in big bang

Newton's first law.

The rapid expansion of the universe couldn't have happened without something acting upon it and thus triggering the supermassive radioactive reaction.

God was the one that triggered it. He used force against the singularity.

Also.

Dark matter can not be proven to be a molecule yet something is keeping space together as it is.

>Eye witness accounts.

Good thing we aren't supersticious peasants and dirt farmers anymore, otherwise people would be worshipping David Blaine as the son of god right now.

>Dark matter can not be proven to be a molecule yet something is keeping space together as it is.

All theories, all bullshit

Has he lost some weight? Good for him.

>we don't completely know how the universe works so it must be God

Wow, really makes you think

>UK cuck responding to me
Don't ever respond to any of my posts you United Khaliphate faggot. I guess now any place where people gather is now a religion to you then.

Also
>this is the face of Christianity

He's 6 foot 6. His micropenis is probably a regular size one but just looks small because he's huge.

No, this is. RIP

I hate Atheism but not because the Amazing Atheist is a fatass retard but because God truly wants what's best for you.

>Atheism
>your religion
Wait a second

>worshiping a Jew

This is the face of Christianity

Anyone have the webm of the banana thing?