Refugee Crisis: SOLVED

Refugee Crisis: SOLVED

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/australia-announces-refugee-resettlement-deal-with-us/8021120
stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/protestatarii-care-au-ingropat-porci-pe-terenul-moscheii-au-revenit-si-au-montat-o-cruce-de-piatra-reactia-patriarhiei.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i approve it

Fuck off. We're full.

I vote papua new guinea

ISIS against newly armed tribes of jungle people would be fascinating

What if we just send them to the outback?

no you are not

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Fuck off gook were full. Your just salty there is a White Nation right next to Asia that will always be better than your Shithole.

If you move the rat's nest from the basement to the lounge room you're still going to have a rat problem.

See flag

>currently the most based country in the world

Just send them all to Madagascar. What the fuck is there anyway? Fuck all. Let them ruin nothing instead of something beautiful.

>and ruin the outback with more shitskins

Nah m8, fuck that

What this fine gentleman has repeated m8.

That's a great analogy

1. Low water supply
2. There is too little fertile land to feed them off

I think that Brasil would be best candidate for them all in

Fixed it

why does oslo city have african men in convertibles trying to sell cocaine? what are so many bleeding-legged junkies doing at the harbourside?

you should be grateful for anders now you can bring in a hundred more african children and save the world

Sure, they can live in the "shit dont grow here" part of australia

Hey wait a minute wtf is Norway doing with that piece of land up there. Give me that

You're empty as far as the US and Europe are concerned.
Prepare your anuses, m8s, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Lithuania knows how to save the white race.

they'll just wind up sodomizing all the emus

don't think they will all fit on Nauru desu

kek'd and checked

The real answer

wasted.

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/australia-announces-refugee-resettlement-deal-with-us/8021120

>feeding them
they've been doing fine without so far

This is the best version

They have big Z. He is a man who can do something to help the situation right? Like how Poland pudzianowski gave baseball bats to his workers

you wouldn't know a good get if it checked you in the face you fucking white male

But surely nature will take care of them.

I mean Australia is fucking huge and they only 20 million people in there.

Lots of space for refugees

What a good fucking pair of tatas.

weak
ass
get

Absolutely fine as far as im concerned. Just one small condition.

Start in the middle of Australia, and work your way to the edges via population. If the camps make it close to the coastlines and major cities, based Tone will build some sweet anti-refugee defence system, similar to the one utilised at sea.
Added bonus:
> Aboriginals get pissed off for foreigners taking their land.
> Foreigners literally taking Uluru
> Everyone wins

yeah nah tie better slit their throats before you send em here
or ill give em a good skullfucking on the shore.

the only real solutions are to move them into one of the many other countries on their shit continent where they can actually assimilate, or set up "safe zones" where they don't have to worry about getting enriched.

we do the same thing with pandas and shit. there's no reason we can't do the same with humans

Please do not discuss the affairs of first world countries.

I agree with this

Ah. Well. Actually, you are all wrong. This is, perhaps the most effective way of dealing with the African Refugee crisis, and adding a little bit of a blend of culture in some places in the world.

>africans try migrate west
>get killed by drunk slavs
>africans try migrate south
>get eaten by chinese
>africans try migrate north
>freeze
>africans try migrate east
>if an african makes a boat capable of reaching the states I'd give him a free pass desu

Are you even trying

Dont aussies love to tame and ride wild animals or something?

>made sure to include romania

YEAH BITCH

Lol no

The lost a war against emus, they are worse at domesticating animals that the africants

fixed

can you fuck off

YOUR SOIL IS NOW BELONGS TO YOU NOT

you don't have a refugee crisis, why do you care about other countries problems when you literally live in a 3rd world shithole.

B-but we're as racist and islamophobic as they come.

stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/protestatarii-care-au-ingropat-porci-pe-terenul-moscheii-au-revenit-si-au-montat-o-cruce-de-piatra-reactia-patriarhiei.html

Full of cunts

why is new zealand there?
it's supposed to be higher north.

Say they decided to give the refugees a big chunk of land and told them its all theirs free to do with as they like, build, farm, mine, etc. and they are all welcome to come there and live in peace, flourish and prosper as they like, in a land free from war and persecution, under the protection of Australia.

Only catch is that they have build a massive wall around this chunk of land (Red circle), and the refugees are NOT allowed to enter the rest of Australia, it is now considered a separate country.

Sounds like a great deal, flee wars and violence... Do you think they would actually still come?

I doubt it, they only want free gibs, not to contribute or build a future for themselves.

So it's exactly like their own countries.

Omg is he ok?

Actually fixed.

Of course not, like you said there's no free shit.

72% of refugees are still on welfare a decade after they've arrived, I imagine your statistics would be similar if they haven't been made racist yet.

delet

WE'RE FULL

>Africa/Australia areas in mercator projection

fug off were fugg

As long as they settle where it's actually empty, we'd be fine, but they come to the areas where real people live and fuck it up by acting like niggers.

WtF was japan always up there?

Madagascar's pretty nice.

That one would actually work.

Improved your design a bit

Wait, I think I got it you guys.

>letting them shit up the moon

Good idea, send them to the moon!

I saw your post and I imagined the phrase, "We wuz kangs" written large enough to be seen from the earth.

Then I remembered that niggers are illiterate.

Sorry cunts good idea but we're full. Couldn't take one more person even if he wanted to. Try Germany.

The moon is white man's land.

You should apply for a position on Trump team and just send this in as your app letter.

Let's say by some miracle of faggotry you cunts manage to make this happen... I just want you all to know we aussies are fleeing and invading all of your fucking countries and we will shit post you IRL until you receive the same fate.

Until then even our furthest left fags will take 10 thousand and the rest of us will respond with a firm FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

God heavens look at the time!

Let the Mars be white man's land, fuck the moon.

Welcome to the bernstain universe

This is how you solve a refugee crisis

>ceding rightful clay

Mars can be the Poo's land.

Titan is white man's land.

>72% of refugees are still on welfare a decade after they've arrived

How to able bodied, able minded people not feel like human garbage if they're on that for that long. THAT LONG

Don't they get asked to work for the dole at least?

>this close to japan
I'll take it

Hard to feel like shit when you're constantly drunk or high off the money you got.

>able minded
That's a bit of a stretch.

>Don't they get asked to work for the dole at least?
That would be racist.

good idea. i approve

This is a nice map.

this could work

Japan was lower and smaller.
Philippines was further east past papua new guinea.
Australia was further south.
Africa was further south.
Indonesia was larger.
China was larger.
Iceland was larger.
Canada was smaller.
Russia was smaller.
Greenland was smaller.

Fuck titan, it's too cold, mars is the best nigga.

ooi dick head i worked for the dole w many ppl before 1 was half philipino and another was indian and one was from vietnam or somethin

i might start doin this one soon i will actually as soon as i get me payments goin m8

We will make Africa great aga... great, just great.

>we are victims of the nato bombing in Libya

You don't look like any Libyan I've ever seen.

Is it because it's red so strayans can feel at home there?

Do it

Yes, please!

These fucking entitled nigger, we should retablish colonialism and I say that totally unironically, if they want a generous social system they need to pay it with their work, the white race will just organize their labor.