Don't worry, this is coming

"""""""Black culture"""""""

FLILF with Melania, FILTH with Michelle

Barron still sucks on those tits nightly

Why is she so manly?
Serious question

>no ass

Occam's razor. It is a man.

I laughed that they tried to make that a negative thing. It's like saying you should be disappointed that Kmart won't dress her.

Wait, someone designed those? I always thought she was just following her natural black instinct and stole white house curtains and garbage bags to sew dresses out of in the cellar, behind bags of cotton.

>she

Because her testicles produce testosterone, which makes her manly. It's biology, not rocket science.

Yeah but to be fair to the designer, if your canvas is a pile of shit you could make a masterpiece and it isn't gonna be pretty

What's red, blue, green, gold, yellow, orange, purple, and silver?

A nigger dressed for church.

>tfw we don't have a first lady anymore

Our queen has a 10/10 ass

Hey Michael, whatcha doin?

>shoulders wider than hips
nice trannies you got there

Where did it all go so wrong?

All of these are bad, but the bottom left and bottom right ones are a whole new scale of atrocious. I cant believe someone got paid to do that.

2 Ferraris and a dump

>Femshits invent the term "slut-shaming" as a way to defend a woman's right to her body
>Immediately 180 and attack Melania for posing naked
I love watching leftists implode

Hypocrisy is absolutely lost to the left/liberals.

And they still expect to be taken seriously.

>white socks

Jackie was fugly, I dont understand the hype at all. She looks like a shark

>Where did it all go so wrong?
Hillary Clinton.

She made the First Lady position all about politics rather than being in charge of the traditional motherly duties at the White House.

This trend was briefly reversed when Laura Bush was First Lady, but then it took a severe nosedive with Michelle Obama. To top it off, Michelle doesn't even have the grace or class that you would expect for the First Lady, even with years of experience now.

>doesn't have the grace or class expected from the First Lady

Not exactly a looker either desu, had shittier ideas than her husband and she killed cafeteria food plus these people think she should run for president in 2020. What a joke.

>people who may have actually voted
>concerned over the appearance of a government official's spouse
wew lad

Michelle is hotter than both of them desu.