Do you fear for the new generation of kids being raised today...

Do you fear for the new generation of kids being raised today? Being fed so much propaganda and will more than likely turn out worse then the current lefties and liberals?

They are lost generation already, media will ruin them beyond anything we have seen before.

Yes. I wonder what are the implications of using a smartphone from age 0.

I don't have children.
I don't want children.
One day I will have enough money to bribe a doctor for a vasectomy (they beat around the bush here, Australian govt is trying to push massive population growth)
One day I will destroy the spark in my parents eyes. the little light that flashes each time they say "Ohh, you say that now but everyone has kids at some stage. You'll meet the right person. It's not your choice it's the womans choice"

they need strong masculine figure opposing them and directing them

it just makes me not want to have kids

18 yo user here

Most of my generation is redpilled or sick of this sjw stuff made by anyone born pre 1995

Hell im in community college and I made a fucking joke in my history class about getting triggered and most people chuckled

The pendulum will always swing back, my generation being conservative is also because any millennial that was alpha enough to have kids had them so that's that

My kids will probably end up being full on commies if I'm not carful, or at least their generation will be

> doing surgery to turn you into a permanent cuck

Just kys now faggot

>media
Wrong,the school system with all the forced degeneracy and cultural Marxism will. Kids are watching so much less MSM today than we did as kids,

I want to homeschool my kids but it's forbidden by law. Kek.

Youve never had a woman try to steal your sperm, have you?

I follow this rule: don't work with kids or animals

Get the fuck off my board kid

>I made a fucking joke in my history class about getting triggered and most people chuckled
because le trigger is a normie maymee now
they're all moderate-leftists but they can still laugh at the extreme left because they think it's ridiculous
then a year later they succumb to brainwashing

it's on you to redpill your family, leaf.

that gigantic anal plug is the symbol for everything that is wrong with the world today

you have people who will unironically defend giagntic anal plugs as meangingful and worthy self-expression, then call you sexist for supporting a candidate that comments on female appearance, something which men never ever do, amirite?

How is this normal?

It's because of the anal plug self-development that people are manageably easy to repress on real issues like cuckery.

Generation Z is already being studied and they're more conservative than millenials and generation X.

They will probably end up more conservative than the baby boomers due to youtube, reddit, Sup Forums, etc. More than anything, they're open minded and anti-establishment and they will only go further and further. Information can no longer be suppressed or controlled, everything is fair game for discussion and dispersion and genZ's objectivity will lead them to learning hard truths.

Beautiful. Dare i say we are breaking the conditioning.

The study was done on teenagers in Britain, Sup Forums forgets a large percentage of British teens are Muslim.
Gen Z is more conservative in Britain than Millenials as it's less white.

Just destroy your sperm after fucking. Pour some hot water in your condom after you're done, and voila.

Better than nothing, native anglos might die out, but at least the sandniggers won't tolerate cuckery for long and will began to throw faggors off buildings and acid on the face of feminists.

I know I would loathe it if my kids told me there was a possibility of ending my bloodline over some stupid shit like feminism. I saw the same loathing in my dad as I told him I was considering the marines after highschool. Tread lightly, parents won't take kindly to that sort of stuff