KYS

>indie band gay frontman is a dumb liberal

woah who would've guessed?

why do normies think that
>oh honey, you poor
is considered bantz?

yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man

for fucks sake.

Look, any public celebration does not have a meaning outside of what the public brings to it. Thanksgiving was a way to bring together European immigrants, then all Americans, as a reminder of both the thankfulness for the bounty of the land, and the Mayflower heritage of the country.

But as importantly, from the begining, it was a holiday that actually humanized Native Americans, as it explicitly recognized them as crucial to survival of the early colony. Even in the times of the harshest anti-injun hate, there was a holiday that said basically we wouldnt be alive if these guys didnt help us (hence: thanksgiving).

So if you want to make Thanksgiving into some kind of a hate monument, raysis, sexists, mysoggynees, whatever the fuck, you can, and you can eventually turn it into that. But know that it is not a fucking holiday of hatred, in spite of what your marxist teacher tells you.

muh noble savages muh ebil pale face

tldr faglord?

easy:
"yeah, but no"

Mmm, Turkey.

underrated post

Yay!
> victory celebration as a conquering people
> unironic yay

Perhaps instead of enjoying the benefits of living in a land "Built on blood" he would like to move to Malia or Ethiopia

easy
>So why arent you a lampshade yet?

I think there's some kind of meme magic generated by Internet Liberal Whining, I've gone through stages of various responses to this kind of facebook bleating.

First stage, when I was younger, was to agree, and talk about what we could do about it, and that things are never really as bad as they seem, and people are good
Second stage was to tell these people that they've been tricked by fearmongers, try to reason with them, tell them that Trump isn't going to take away their rights and that he isn't just a "reality TV star president"
Third stage was to tell them that actually, they are the problem, and hysterically spewing dumb shit like "Hillary being a literal criminal doesn't matter, Donald Drumpf is reality tv HITLER!" just makes them look like a fucking retard and helps nobody
And I think stage Four, which I'm just coming into, makes me want to tell them that they need to pack their bags and get the fuck out of the country if they hate it so much because the Right Wing Death Squads are coming to their neighbourhood to gas them on the spot because we FUCKING HATE THEM

"Don't want to have what white men gave you? Then put down the turkey that was harvested, butchered, sold, and bought for by white men"

>When you've drunk your fill of assmad baby tears but you can't stop yourself from going back for more

>It's a bring up how many crimes white comited as a race but mentioning the crimes of other races are still racist episode

Incoherent blather, refuted.

explain

>We slaughtered millions of Native Americans

Sounds like he's not a fan of migration and cultural enrichment.

>Continuation of White Supremacy

Well. I'm white. I like Western Civilization. So...That's fine with me.

>Fictional idea of the past

MUH MOON LANDING WAS FAKE tier conspiracy theory retardation

>let's spray paint swastikas on playgrounds

No one asked you to do that. You want to perpetuate stupid hoaxes to justify rioting, go ahead. No one forced you to do it.

>Lets say Hillary has destroyed large parts of the globe and killed millions

Okay

>Trump has been responsible for name calling on twitter

>Which surpasses the violent murder of thousands of American civilians

I'd say you need to check your perspective. It's warped.

>I WANTED TO SHAKE UP THE SYSTEM!

By supporting it at it's strongest.

Interesting.

>My rights as a gay man are in jeapordy

Pretty sure your sexual fetishes are not under threat. Might be wrong on that though.

>Enjoy yourselves white working class, it's at the expense of millions of criminals who want to parasite off of your work

Gee, that a moral conundrum.

Grizzly Bear is about the faggiest band you can listen to. They make the Village People look like Metallica. Even Jimmy from Ed Edd and Eddy wouldn't listen to Grizzly Bear, that's how faggy they are. Literally all their songs are sighs accompanied by three chord progressions. Even my girlfriend who listens to pop shit from France thought Grizzly Bear is about the most beta thing you can listen to. I am neither surprised nor angry at their reaction to Thanksgiving, it's a reflection of their inability to make music.

>Listening to Grizzly bear Yellow house right now.

FUCK YOU OP ANOTHER BAND IM FORCE TO HATE.

>your poor white privilege

stopped reading there,
if there is actually a reasonable argument feel free to make a tldr

Nothing better than a damn fine cup of delicious libcuck tears in the morning. Thank you OP!

tell me thats not real
i used to listen to them
jesus christ

tl;dr

Stop listening to faggot music maybe.

but faggot music is rly good

it is the double edged sword of my life

/thread
You are right I cannot refute it because I'm not going to read a fucking book written by some white cuck.

You need some high test in your music, lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=MbYLgmtSgyM

The ends justify the means
Not only are there less savages but also one more western empire
These are both good things.
So good in fact, that if we were to move south and get force Indios off thier land we could be even better.
We are superior, it's about time we started acting like it.

I hereby dub you the "You can't Dude".

>My rights as a gay man

The entire length of human history is one group of people competing against another and I'm supposed to pity this one particular group among the countless who were unfortunate enough to be the losers?

Fuck injuns. I have no quilt about the strength of my ancestors.