Arab-american model racist insults Melania Trump

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3955744/Gigi-Hadid-savaged-social-media-American-Music-Awards.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgqUJOudrcM
youtube.com/watch?v=sZKYSsz_v2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slavs are not a race. They're a disease

What an ugly cunt

who the fuck did her hair

yikes

Wow hilarious. Is this the end of Donald Trump?

Putting on an accent isn't racist but Arabs are fucking deluded if they don't believe they have the worst voices in human history. If rats could talk they'd sound like arabs.

Who is this ugly goblin?
How in the hell could she land a modeling job?

i'm literally shaking

This was more cringing than racist imo

Wow sick burn. Coming from the roach-american wearing a fucking fruit roll up for a dress. Nice three head.

It's all about knowing somebody in the business, the rest can be fixed with photoshop

1.4 seconds

whats your record

Here she is without makeup. I see girls prettier than her on a daily basis. It's criminal how much women can fake their looks with makeup

literally who

I have know idea.

>It's criminal how much women can fake their looks with makeup
Well apparently she can't.

what id u expect ?

she is :
1. arab
2. a female
3. looks like an abortion/degenerate -< liberal

=> OFC she's just spewing hate and falsehood

She was sexy af when a teen. But like all sandnigger women she aged like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgqUJOudrcM

It is by the rules leftists have created. Watching them hang from their own rope is always hilarious

Republicunts triggered??

models shouldn't be pretty in a classical way, they should be unique and rare in an interesting and beautiful way

This, I see dozens of prettier girls going to schoold each day.

>Trump triggers the left to such a degree they start mocking the way foreigners talk and waving "RAPE MELANIA" signs

HAHAHA
How does he do it?

Yup, this is the end.

Christ the true colours of the left are showing so blatently now.
They have spent years screaming down people for racism and sexism and now they are on the losing side they are mimicking the first ladies accent and having a go at white women for not voting how they wanted them to.

Its brilliant really. The lower they get the more people will see them for what they truly are.

4D chess

Yep. The most important thing for women is the eyes, which makeup can alter radically. Take an average girl and give her good eyes and she's model tier.

ur just jelly because you don't have those sweet slav moves
youtube.com/watch?v=sZKYSsz_v2c

>Dutch mom

Fucking race traitor.

>insulting a man's wife
you gon get smacked
>insulting a man who is about to be president's wife
you gon get whacked

Lmao, I remember seeing this last night and thought nothing of it, only how cringeworthy and bad it was.
The only thing that bothered me was her nignog cohost hyping it up with
>YOOOOOO THAT WAS PERFECT DAWGGG!
Leftists really will eat up everything.

Arabs aren't known for theor taste in anything other than slop you put on pitas and meat

t. Ted Cruz

fuck off, tyrone