I used to listen to Bill Burr's MMPC for a decent (nonPC) listen on the commute...

I used to listen to Bill Burr's MMPC for a decent (nonPC) listen on the commute. But he is going on about how bad Trump and racists are all the time and the endless dindu-ball talk is naseuting.

What funny podcasts do you guys listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5da0kp/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
soundcloud.com/the-dingoes/knockoff-006-live-us-election-coverage
soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft/episode105-john-wayne-gacy-1
youtu.be/HQp3qJlxkcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is hilarious 2bh.

He trashes Hillary too

Yeah I saw him live and his standup is great but his podcast is really falling apart lately.

He's becoming more and more bluepilled ever since he got married to Nia.

I still think he's funny, but he's losing the edge that made him #1

He lost his edge and credibility when he marred that nigger. It's not the first time he's gone full SJW.

>"trashes"
Hello, Burr.

Sad seeing him talking about wanting kids and thinking he'd met the right broad in old sets

Of all the comedians/podcast he and Joe Rogan are funniest and best informed. He is leftist, true, but he is far from a SJW zombie most comedians seem to be devolving into.

THE DICK SHOW

Nia is now pregnant, so Bill is officially a disgusting race mixer.

DAY OF THE ROPE

>talkin about billy blue balls

Nuuoooh Gaaeeeeasus.

>be Australian Sup Forumslack
>not listening to Knock Off
Ishygddt
Funny cunts

This.

Dick Masterson's podcast is the top tier podcast now

And the only popular podcast I've seen that supports Trump

Bill burr is a fucking cunt oil driller. Not letting anthony cumia attend the patrice benefit is a fucking farce.

wife preggo pic related.

Never heard of it

Literally who?

Googling now

Tweet the pizza shit at him might bring him closer back to the redpill since he has shown an interest before

this link is good
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5da0kp/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/

email and twitter i've done

he is trying hard to not lose his democrat fans. burr is clearly a trump supporter.
he said he vote for a 3rd party but I am sue he vote for trump. bill is our guy.
Also he is not delusional, he knows that it doesnt matter who wins an election because in the end, nothing will change.

That is /x/-tier nonsense that makes this board look retarded

I came here to post this

That 4/10 succubus is ruining him slowly

Maddox's new show is better than it now.

It's a high energy show, dick is flagging

Just chiming in here to say OP is a bullshit liar.

t. Someone who actually listens to his show.

Dick Masterson is this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

He had a podcast with Maddox but quickly became a fan favourite, Maddox got jealous and ended the podcast. Dick ended up taking all the fans to his show and is amazing without the cuck chains on him.

Give it a go. First time in ages I've laughed out loud from a podcast. Except for that fat canadian guy.

soundcloud.com/the-dingoes/knockoff-006-live-us-election-coverage

Joe Rogan should be shot in the face. What a fucking obnoxious, uninformed half-man.

LOL

72 PATRONS

$366 A MONTH

L O L

Joe used to be kinda right-libertarian but now he's gotten more left-libertarian so fuck him

>it's a 'Sup Forums is forced to drop someone for having problematic wrongthink' episode

topjej you sensitive little cunts

coconut head
vanilla skin
strawberry peuwbs

lmao nice try Madcuck

>Maddox patreon: $366/month
>Dick Masterson patreon: $13,594/month

Maddox is full JUST mode

I can understand why you feel his disliking of Trump is irritating. You can tell that it's on an emotional level, not grounded in policy.

He constantly complains how California is too overcrowded, yet he won't back the candidate who will (hopefully) do something about it. California has the highest share of the illegal population in the United States, I would imagine Southern California, where he lives, is where they are mostly concentrated.

He also claims to be concerned about environmental issues, especially first world overconsumption and resulting pollution. Yet he doesn't address the real link between open border immigration and pollution. As the First World is essentially taking the excess Third World population (which keeps growing exponentially) and making First World consumers out of them.

He complains about PC all the time. Trump just gave it a killing blow.

He complains how Trump is somehow a "racist fuck", yet doesn't even explain why, concretely.

I get the feeling he hates Trump not because of his policies, but because he browses the internet 24/7 and comes across comments by pro-Trump trolls all the time, trolling lefties by feeding their hysteria that Trump will be sending all the darkies back to Africa and unleashing right-wing death squads and whatnot. I believe he already said a few times that he hates Trump's supporters especially.
So him being a negrophile, he then conflates Trump the person with his racist supporters on a subconcious level.

Sometimes you just don't like people and you cannot explain why. But that's irrational shit, and Bill of all people should be able to rise above that.

go call yourself a cuck, madcucks.

Maddox is shit

>listening to hours of an irish """centrist""" talking about NFL
his standup and guest appearances are great but who the fuck cares about these millionaire apes?

The difference is Sup Forums doesn't try to end careers when they hear some shit they don't want to hear, they just stop participating.

And one of them was maddox. He's a pathetic bitch that stabbed his friend in the back.

He still has the better podcast. I lost respect for Dick when he had the tranny on and was totally placating and submissive like the cuck he really is.

I don't want to listen to the Dax show. I want dick.

>its a civic nationalist oretends the culture war is something you can be above

Go back to watching Westworld to distract yourself from the cultual vassal state youve become.

It's still whiny bullshit and virtue signalling

Soon he will reach Donald Sutherland levels of bluepill.

Yeah, and his show has once again embraces what made he biggest problem great: A room full of people shitting all over maddox.

Go listen to the first episode with Rucka on it. He becomes his cohost and is hilarious.

its almost getting sad madcucks...almost!

He says whatever he needs to say to stay in business. Multiple times he said "blues and reds destroy peoples job for disagreeing with them".

Now a hint to you: can you name a single case of republicans destroying anyones job (other than literally a spy job) in USA for political disagreement?
protip: no you cant

Lefties? All the fucking time.

He have gone as far as to say "i did not vote for shillary" and "shillary is shit" or something, now he is deep in shit, because lefties are up to a witch hunt. Because he did not lick`d her petrified pussy, like almost all the (((other comedians))) did and did not invent special insults to Trump.

They need a scapegoat to hang for shillarys election loss and he fits there perfectly. *He did not praised the Cunt enough. That misogynist.*

>civic nationalist

where the fuck did you get that from you petrol guzzling abo faggot?

Dick has always been a libertarian in the vein of "I don't care what you do as long as it doesn't bother me or other people". So his stance on trannies is not surprising. But I didn't like that episode either.

I don't know dude. He gotta learn the value of borders though. You can't enjoy other people's culture's, and at the same time wanna mix the entire fucking wold exept Israel cuz "muh juuws". He'll learn. One day or another. He got rid of retarded Redban, didn't he?

DUDE FREE SHIRTS LMAO
WOW RUCKA RUCKA ALI IS REALLY FUNNY
WILL YOU BUY MY $600 BAGS GUYS?
HOW ABOUT I PLAY BOTH SIDES OF THE ARGUMENT AND NEVER ACTUALLY PRESENT ANYTHING INTERESTING OR CONTROVERSIAL?

He can't argue to save himself. His opinions are often poorly informed and backed up by one statistic or listicle he read a while back. His "guests" are a fucking joke and the podcast "network" is a laughing stock. Face it Jesse, you got scammed into a shitshow.

Cry about it on Sup Forums. Your safe space, sucking your Sup Forums dick in your Sup Forums bubble. You sound just like the PC fucks who bitch about their feelings.

His live shows are great, he trashes everyone, racists, liberals is a tad touchy when it comes to blacks. I like him, even if he trashes Trump he is still way better than most of the competition.

I don't even care that he's friends with one, he had no teeth that episode. He just nodded and agreed and tip-toed around things that could be offensive, or hilarious.

The last podcast on the left is pretty decent. It's a comedic podcast about true crime (mostly serial killers). I don't even really listen for the humor, I just find the subject matter to be entertaining.

he's an oil driller what do you expect

I just listen to his advice on ... LAYYYDEES

Maddox. Islam.

Keep listening, Rucka and schwann become increasingly hostile towards maddox and its great

>muh debate

Are you fucking autistic? This show isn't about learning or deciding anything, its a fucking comedy podcast with a format.

>relevance
>pie

I've listened to every episode up to the most recent one and they're still shit. Sean just doesn't like Maddox, which isn't funny and Rucka is just sad. The entire thing has one bit going for it and that's the debate. Which is shit. Getting autistic about Dick being nice to a guest when Maddox took it in the arse for the religion of peace and won't touch anything that'd put him at odds with his SJW audience is just mind boggling.

JUST

Wow this is actually pretty good

Not sure what I'm listening to though

Well, maddox never broke character. Hell, he really might not be playing one.

Dick became a simpering sissy and refused to bust it's shrivelled balls over ANYTHING. He wasn't just tip-toing around the freakshow, he didnt dissent on a single fucking word it said the entire show.

It was fucking sad.

He also just announced he got her pregnant.

Whats it about? Like a radio play?

I can't call it a podcast, but the Anthony Cumia show is great.

B L E A C H E D

I listen to comedy bang bang, they usually stay away from politics. It's pretty shit, but there's a lot of it, so it'll keep you occupied

his black wife has poisoned his mind.

he used to be totally against marriage, but as soon as that fell he got brainwashed.

he can talk all he likes about being neutral and disliking both candidates, but he literally went on a brief rant about white privilege last week before restraining himself.

I'm probably going to stop listening soon if he doesn't quit it.

Marcus is a total faggot that laughs over all the jokes.
Fuck Marcus parks.

Are you actually retarded? Maddox's entire slide from TBPitU has been breaking character. Do you even know what George built his career on? I'll take literally being nice to a guest which you invited onto your successful and popular show over turning your entire persona into a dickless SJW "comedian" because you're pussywhipped and becoming increasingly irrelevant.

Cum Town is pretty funny. Aside from the one whiny jew who sounded like he was going to cry when Trump won.

The other guys are Bernie bros but still mock leftists and say a lot of un-PC stuff for laughs.

Also check out Nick Dipaolo's podcast. He's literally the man that Bill Bur pretends to be.

Howd you find this?

Duality n hypocrisy

Theres not much enjoyable about it any more.

I want Sasparilla Bill back :^(

None of them are funny and they never have a clue what they're talking about. I once listened to an episode where they introduced the topic and all pretty much just said "I don't really know much about that" and then just sat around sort of guessing.

Maddox from the website never made an appearance on the show. He was never in that character in anything more than name and stories about soup.

He was a cuck from day 1

>but he literally went on a brief rant about white privilege last week
I remember when he used to mock the notion of white privilege.

He was always a complete wigger though. If he was part of the younger generation he'd be rapping instead of playing drums.

He refers to her as "the Devil" regularly. I think you've confused Burr with Rachel Maddow.

Shitting on marriage and kids but getting them anyway has always been the modus operandi of the average guy.

Which Bill is, at the end of the day.

Basically they spend time doing meticulous research on some random, horrific event (usually a serial killer, but also stuff like mass shootings, war crimes, cults etc) and then the story of that event over the course of 1-4 hour long episodes. With the serial killers, they'll generally spend an hour or so describing their early lives and how they became so mentally fucked and then spend about two hours describing their entire criminal career (and capture/death) in gruesome detail. It's all done with a comedic tone though, as the three hosts are comedians/actors. This is a good starter episode.

soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft/episode105-john-wayne-gacy-1

bill burr is playing both sides of the fence

Hillary and trump are both aweful.
He can name what hillary did.

But the only thing he can actually say about trump is he's racist.

Yet, not once have i heard ANYTHING that trump has said, is racist.

So ya.......bill burr is out of his depth. he realizes he's gotta talk about something. Whats in right now, is trump.
So unless he wants to be marginalized. He's talking about trump in a neutral way vs hillary.

His podcasts suck. Stand up, is brilliant. But off the cuff remarks are hit and miss. And mostly missing lately.

But hey, he's not a god, he's a comedian. Fallible as you or I.

Admittedly, the episodes that are focused on random topics as opposed to specific individuals are hit or miss. I mainly listen to the ones on serial killers. The only other podcast I know of which covers that type of subject matter is Sword and Scale.

>Sword and Scale
I prefer that one, even though it's not humorous.

The politician child sex ring episode still disturbs me. And seems just as relevant today with all this pizza gate stuff.

I don't know about funny, but here's the content that fills up my week:

The Daily Traditionalist with Matt Hiembach
StormFront Radio with Don Black
Dr. David Duke program
Jeff Rense Program
Fash the Nation
Daily shoah
Stefan Molyneux
Political Cesspool
Stormer Report
Truth Will Out Radio

A few others I'm forgetting, but this is the majority.

Add Knock Off to your list bro. Its on the radio.therightstuff.biz same as The Daily Shoah and FTN. Thats how I found it.

>His podcasts suck. Stand up, is brilliant.
That's because in his standups, he can use his face and gestures, and that's what really make his shit hilarious.

Like that bit about getting a dog, or my favorite one, about the choice between living a mundane life or making the news by plowing into a crown of people in a car.
The way he delivered that was pure hilarity. Like Bill Hicks doing his Marky Mark/MC Hammer "Say no to Drugs" bullshit and how their music all fucking sucked because they sucked satan's cock(with sound effects!) instead of doing drugs.

ghost on TCR

i like burr to a point. his fake laugh is really unbearable though. it takes him like 2 - 3 seconds of silence to work up some awful mc-chuckle. plus he just calls trump racist to try and get the sjw crowd to listen to him. he's like an uncucked louie ck. but that fucking laugh man.

No podcast has made me laugh as hard as The Bone Zone.

I'm still catching up with older episodes so I don't know if it's still good. It's just a couple of comedians basically shitposting and making up random goofy narratives and prank calling sex workers, Red Lobster and their mums.

Haven't heard of it. I just started listening to TDS for the first time in six months and getting back into it.

I'm not on the forum or anything so there's a portion of content I'm clueless about.

Comes on wayyyyyyyyyy too late in the day.

Theres a link higher up to the soundcloud. I think its pretty good.

>being a walking meme

Whaddyah mean?

>This guy has differing opinons on one topic so now i cannot tolerate him

You guys are the worst.
This is some leftist tier nonsense

Youre supposed to passively absorb media in order to sty in touch with the common culture like the rest of the amoral proles.

Instead youre self-radicalising with media from a small subset of the pop.

If you broadened out into some other non political stuff youd be just as weird in the eyes of normies. IE learning the greek classics or roman history. But youd have some time to relax and not be political.

I remember see a video were he virtue signaled/was actually butthurt over someone saying or hinted as saying nigger. He's the poz of poz. I figure his rejection for being a redhead has facilitated his affinity for rejected niggers the same way reject redheads get into islam in the uk.

Probably should kill yourself, bud.

He's a rejected redhead, like rejected redheads going for islam in the uk he has an affinity for niggers, birds of unwanted feathers flocking together.

Gotta pass the time at work somehow
>passively absorbing media
My day ends at 2pm. All the interesting things happen when I'm unavailable and have to check Sup Forums when I wake up to catch up on major happenings.

Why

youtu.be/HQp3qJlxkcU
Bill Burr on obnoxious Joe Rogan's end of the world election podcast destroying a feminist who says all trump voters are racist sexist bigot homophobes

CumTown, Sleepycast and The Dick Show best podcasts tee bee ech