HUMAN SUBJECTIVISM

Since we last spoke the Internet exploded with allot of strange videos claiming that multiple government insiders are preparing for disclosure.

Strange sightings in the sky has also exploded with the last two months being the biggest recorded spike ever.

Sources say that a polar shift is going to happen and that we are getting help to monitor the gravity and electromagnetic events to see if a solution is possible.

Others are saying evidence of another body in our solar system approaching close to earth might be responsible for our planets tilt shift and the strange moon anomalies the last decade.

The most strange is the Doomsday plane taking off with executive orders from Obama on Thursday at Travis air force base in California(the place currently calling to separate from the country and one of the biggest States to fill seats in congress with Democrats).As the story goes the Russians detected the take off and call sign was identified as "Iron99" no destination was given.
This flight was direct violation of the Treaty between Russians and US. Admiral Mike Rodgers was contacted by MOD/SBR and he manged to send the plane back to Travis base turning around over Denver. Mike Rodgers fled to New York after these events. The press is calling for his blood and Obama wan't to fire him for serving two secret organizations. I wish I was making this up.

Links will follow as always. I would like to make a unusual 2nd post to protect this thread just bear with me. Since starting these threads my mind has exploded and literally been hunting information and had to get use to new ideas and concepts that was hidden in plain sight my whole life at a very fast rate. This thread will have information posted in it that will shatter belief systems and the understanding of the true consequences of hyper materialism and cause.

I would like to help my brothers and sisters. It is allot to take in and I will give you some tools to open your mind before we go any further:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnwSoRUZEto&list=PLylvHKU5fg-yy3VdsyQfzs_jCtrTwS3Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=AMTMtWHclKo
youtube.com/watch?v=U0_OBK3ZFEI
youtube.com/watch?v=WCPBCH02DuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X2eoXUEf0QM
youtube.com/watch?v=mjSXKVyzCzo
youtube.com/watch?v=MZEIiLe_mRk
youtube.com/watch?v=2-IZghJW8ts
youtube.com/watch?v=1740DZJzV3o
youtube.com/watch?v=6poHQ2h00ZA
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-11-20/nsas-mike-rogers-on-his-recommended-firing-im-accountable-for-my-actions?int=popular-articles-news
defensetech.org/2016/11/18/navy-doomsday-plane-spotted-colorado/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Air_Reconnaissance_Squadron_3_(United_States_Navy)
beforeitsnews.com/police-state/2016/11/breaking-nuclear-false-flag-averted-3806.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ridUUPcFfZk
youtube.com/watch?v=jz_Jnn04ewY
youtube.com/watch?v=CZaMlDyyid8
youtube.com/watch?v=4mkmgWWhwFw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjgcxLSUnmk
youtube.com/watch?v=JtrvU2umAuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ziHouBcQurk
youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your post doesn´t make any sense

)))((({{{{{{{{{A MESSAGE TO NEGATIVE ENTITIES}}}}}}}})))(((

I do not want negative entities to comment/respond negatively in any way to this thread nor any other of it's posts!
I do not want negative entities to derail/negatively influence the discussions in the thread.
I do not want negative entities to support negative or dismiss the positive comments done by humans.
I do not want negative entities to manipulate my thread, my posts, my anoyimity or any other non disclosed function is to be used to identify humans in any way at all.
I do not want negative entities to report my thread nor any of my other posts for whatever issue.
I do not want to be annoyed by negative entities with archontic copyright infringement nonsense. Who are you to claim copyright? You can't. Everything produced on this planet belongs to us. You don't have any rights here. All earth laws are written for earth humans.
I do not want negative entities to negatively influence humans to do any of the above mentioned for them, whether them being unaware of being influenced or being servants.
I don't want humans or whatever other lifeform do anything of the above mentioned either.
If you do it nevertheless you'll accumulate negative karma.
If we will be victorious in this planetary conflict -- and we will be -- you will face justice in court if you engaged in the manipulation of my thread and negatively interfered with the awakening of humanity. And many of you will hang for it. Don't touch my thread. Don't touch my posts. Don't manipulate others to do it for you.
Hands off! Claws off! Feelers off! Tentacles off! Minds off!

We can see you just like you see us and you are ugly.

)))((({{{{{{{{{A MESSAGE TO NEGATIVE ENTITIES}}}}}}}})))(((

If you want to prepare your mind for this I would recommend looking into this:

Symbolism and Ornimanet

youtube.com/watch?v=KnwSoRUZEto&list=PLylvHKU5fg-yy3VdsyQfzs_jCtrTwS3Qg

Dualism Atheistic view:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMTMtWHclKo

Here is Christian perspective:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0_OBK3ZFEI

Wait til you see what's coming!

Nothing comes ever.

Weird Vidoes hinting at disclosure:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCPBCH02DuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X2eoXUEf0QM
youtube.com/watch?v=mjSXKVyzCzo
youtube.com/watch?v=MZEIiLe_mRk

Niburu recent sightings and claims:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-IZghJW8ts
youtube.com/watch?v=1740DZJzV3o
youtube.com/watch?v=6poHQ2h00ZA

Doomsday Plane Story:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-11-20/nsas-mike-rogers-on-his-recommended-firing-im-accountable-for-my-actions?int=popular-articles-news

defensetech.org/2016/11/18/navy-doomsday-plane-spotted-colorado/

Official story don't be fooled.This site shows the flight crew being of the Ironmen Squadron of VQ-3 here is there role:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Air_Reconnaissance_Squadron_3_(United_States_Navy)

beforeitsnews.com/police-state/2016/11/breaking-nuclear-false-flag-averted-3806.html

Obama tried to nuke his own country and when Obama found out his plan failed he severely criticized Admiral Mike Rogers for stopping this War and began taking steps to fire him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ridUUPcFfZk

Another video he speaks about some strange false flag plan don't know where he gets sources but it does check out. Soros tried to escape before attack happend.Obama and Clintons bought property in Quatar valued in Billions.

youtube.com/watch?v=jz_Jnn04ewY

This video might be the single most imporant video series on youtube at the moment.

I warn you it will shock you...

youtube.com/watch?v=CZaMlDyyid8

This video will cause you internal conflict and to dissmiss it is a reflex that your mind uses to protect it self to maintain the reality that exsperiences was recorded in so that new reference field isn't needed to be started from scratch.

If the videos doesn's convince you see how popular media shows exaclty what these videos say is truth. Please undestand they hide there agenda in plain sight to make us subjectivy ourselfs subconsiously rather than being aware of our universal consiousness.

John Carter 20 billion dollar flop. Why you ask? Bad marketing apparently the real reason you can see below.It literally shows the stargate and how it opperates.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mkmgWWhwFw

Gods of Egypt

youtube.com/watch?v=HjgcxLSUnmk

Listen to the voice over they talking about the great flood.In my opinion this is the closest repesentation of Anunaki in popular culture.

Another conserning film that was downplayed by critics just like John Carter was X men Apocoplypse.

This lady took this message away from this:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtrvU2umAuU

This religous guy has some good points:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziHouBcQurk

seriously

I will make you believe.

Go LARP somewhere else.

african /x/ is so fucking dumb

>Polar shift

Prove it. Or OP is just a faggot like usual

These are auroras you fucking idiot

Evidence for anything you said please.

The triangular pyramid is the simplest 3D shape. The square pyramid is the 2nd simplest, and easier to build without algebra.

I could never wrap my head around people saying aliens inspired the simplest fucking shapes we can possibly make. Then again I bet they think aliens made stonehenge as well, because rectangular prisms are soooo complex.

gay thread, back to /x/ larpers

Take this shit to /x/ you stupid faggot

Not politics

Those astronomy pics show auroras. It's almost like those planets have north and south magnetic poles!
Sauce on Earth pics?

Wtf is even going on in this thread

Is this what Africans do all day?
No wonder you retards were colonies

I've got more respect for alex jones then shit like this.

kek

LoL, is the Sun hollow too???

Those earth pics are scary wtf

Add Randal Carlson and Graham Hancock material to your OP's

Neanderthals probably built stonehenge

I'm not saying it was aliens ... but it wasn't aliens.

Any images from another view of that mountain?

You cheeki southern breeki I'm going to get high as fuck and watch your silly videos

It is the entrance to our solar system. It has gates(poles) just like all other planets.

this post has 10 different types of aids

That is one of the most boring ass videos with a full on fucking rant that does not get anywhere.

>the secrets to the universe are all on youtube

>seriously this is all 100 percent true (((they))) dont want you to know so they put it all on a video channel that literal retards can use

kek.
Gotta say, insane amounts of bullshit posted by kazakh bro.
Whats fact is that there is something hidden deep beneath the ice of the antarctic.
When even the nazis went there in full blown missions and mapped it and even supposedly found tunnel systems that lead through the ice to the continent.

All to be taken with a grain of salt. But there is some truth to it. Whatever it is, we will probably never know.

Did my browser redirect me to /x/? What the fuck

>totally not decades of sociological engineering designed to create a cry for (((disclosure))) that can only come from the same place as the original psyop

agreed, this shit was all stephen greer level sheep herding though

That Karma is going to hurt what ever you are.

Most likely this. Disclosure will be a false flag.

> whatever you are
>negative entities

the only thing hurting me right now is the attempt at estimating how long it is going to take you to unfuck yourself, faggots like you do more harm than good as far as this material is concerned .

GPS coordinates for this????

Too Redpilly for me

dieser faden braucht mehr ufos

Negative entity here who wants a fucking fight

more

youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

this is a really good anti tin foil docu on the subject.
Lots of facts in it too.

The North Polar Opening centered on the coordinates of 142.2° E Longitude, 87.7° N Latitude
would put the location of the South Polar Opening 180° opposite the location of the North Polar
Opening at 37.8° W Longitude and at 87.7° S Latitude.

>It's another episode of idiocy based on 0 facts by someone who has 0 understanding of science

Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow and this means that every planet, moon and star in the universe has a solid surface - even so-called 'gas planets' (like Jupiter, for example). Furthermore, every planet, moon and star in the universe is expanding.

The Sun gave 'birth' to the planets in the Solar System. Moons become planets and planets become stars. Furthermore, stars give 'birth' to planets and planets give 'birth' to moons. If the Sun gives 'birth' to another planet, then the orbits of the planets currently in the Solar System will shift. For example, the newly 'born' planet will occupy Mercury's orbit, Venus will occupy Earth's orbit and Earth will occupy Mars's orbit.

We are an extension of the star wars universe and those pyramids are Jedi temples long abandoned.

Earth is hollow and inhabited in its interior. Major world governments know about this, but are not telling the Outer Earth people. There are two openings that lead to the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha), one at the North Pole, the other at the South Pole.

Can you explain the following? Why does one find tropical seeds, plants and trees floating in the fresh water of icebergs? Why do millions of tropical birds and animals go farther north in the winter-time? If it is not hollow and warm inside Earth at the Poles, then why is there coloured pollen near the Poles? Why is it warmer at the Poles than 600 to 1,000 miles away from them? Why does the north wind in the Arctic get warmer as one sails north beyond 70 degrees latitude?

Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

There was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory last year is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. Here's a diagram I made of the hollow configuration of Earth. As you can see in the diagram, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

>beforeitsnews.com/police-state/2016/11/breaking-nuclear-false-flag-averted-3806.html
is the english on these sites intentionally supposed to look like it was penned by someone senile, autistic, or both? is that some sort of tactic?

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, the Flat Earth conspiracy theory is being used to hide the Hollow Earth theory so that mainstream plebs never think about it. I know that the Flat Earth theory is a misdirection, because the Flat Earth theory become VERY popular starting from sometime last year OUT OF NOWHERE. There has NEVER been ANY convincing evidence of the Flat Earth theory (even when it suddenly become popular last year). Earth is hollow. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid)? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you? By the way, Earth is round. That's more than just a theory. Just get on a plane like I've done and you can see Earth's curvature for yourself. But Earth's interior is also NOT solid.

The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs." whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the Hollow Earth 'theory'.

you will need a map

OP

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

How do you flat earth faggots reconcile the seismic tests that have been done?

Why wouldnt they want us to know about a hollow earth?

Turns out I already had your flag. What a waste of time

thats not where england goes silly

Stop smoking so much weed.

I'm not a Flat Earther. Did you even read my post, retard?

With a weather map?

Seismic tests have proven the earth is solid with some molten liquid, so for all intents and purposes it's pretty much just "solid" as the evidence and studies have shown.

Because Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING. Myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide.

What is the Mojo discontinuity then?

Still havent given a reason why thats worth being kept from us

You thought the Hollow Earth stuff I've posted so far is crazy shit? It's about to get crazier. I think that many (if not all) so-called 'flying saucers' come from INSIDE the planet - NOT outer space. Furthermore, I think that Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese in that it's covered with VAST holes. These holes are cave systems that are basically unique, enclosed worlds in and of themselves. The so-called 'extraterrestrial beings' known as 'the Greys' actually come from one of these cave systems, in my opinion. Reptilians might also come from one of these cave systems as well. Mammoth Cave in Kentucky is supposedly an entrance to the Inner Earth World.
Also, I've heard that flying saucers have flown over military bases and disabled the nuclear weapons contained in them.

but... there is no reason for that black circle in the middle.
what the fuck man?