I really hate white people

i really hate white people

So kill yourself

this

thats ok little roachie we hate you too

You hate white people but you love jews..

hi friend. do you like white little girls tho?

Tough shit lad, we're here to stay

Fuck off roach

>unknown flag

>that flag

Well we hate black people too so stay where you are and none of us has a problem.

We know :/

We hate you sand niggers too, and thankfully we are smarter by about 25 IQ points

that's ok. in twenty years you're going to have good reasons to.

yes

>unknown

das raycis

UBER RARE

>in the last 2 weeks, Sup Forums described by MSM as a white supremacist cesspool for racist Americans
>looking at all these flags

Literally the most multicultural area for discussion on the internet.

You hate what you fear and you fear what you don't understand.

N-nani desu ga?!

>he says, on a board invented by a white guy on the Internet which was invented by white guys on a computer, which was also invented by white guys

That is East Timor.
Gosh, you are really uneducated.

m-me too.

By using resources stolen from black men

Don't worry, we hate you too.
You and your mutilated dick.

Many different cultures have thought they could conquer the White Man.
The Persians thought it in 500BC.
The Punics in 250BC.
The various Moors and Muslims throughout late antiquity and the middle ages.
East Asians in our new, modern Era.
Countless other fools have tried, and we have conquered you all. Then? We set you free. The only force that could ever bring us to our knees was our own.

You think a brief moment is a sign of our downfall? Our blood was forged in the frost of mother Europe, tempered like the extremophiles which became the archetype of all true life.

We suffered the plagues, the famines, the fires, the wars, and the ruinous ideologies which sent us into darkness countless times. And every time we fell, we found a way to rise again.

Do not mistake our cuts for mortal wounds or our slumber for a lifeless corpse, unless you want to make the same mistake that all the other opportunistic hordes lost throughout the ages have made.

So by all means continue with your heckling, continue with your defilement of our legacy, continue with your delusions of victory. The sooner you wake the sleeping giant, the better.
It doesn’t matter how many of us remain when it happens, we have turned the tide against greater calamities before. Mother Earth will once again feel our marching feet on her surface, perhaps this time in true unity and perhaps this time, to your lament, with less mercy.

i really hate kikes and mudslimes

the black man could have used those resources to build mud huts. we are monsters!

You mean envy lol. Fuck I love being white

Good, we really hate you. If we work together to incite enough hate we can finally start this fucking race war already.

>tfw dick was mutilated as a baby by your own parents and a doctor, the people you were supposed to trust most

BAKANA

The entire world hates you

east timor?

???
You dont exist

We hate you too.

Thanks for justifying my racism.

Jesus. Three Turks and one of them is severely handicapped.

Delet this immediately you shitlord.

>The country that allow child marriage after rape.

hi cnn

everyone hates white people

Oh no, that sucks.

>flag

>unknown

guys i'm scared

>can't escape being a leaf

Finally, a Turkey. Can I buy you for just 5 bucks? I'll pay 10 if you come with a fixed dick so I don't have to deal with it myself.

Good doubles

Here take mine too

>no doubles
not today

Mandela effect in action, even new countries appear.

>skulks away leafily
You win this round burger, but I'll be back.

Cockroaches have been around for millions of years, evolving into some of the most adaptable pests on Earth. There are approximately 4,000 living species of cockroaches in the world. About 70 of these species are found in the United States.

Cockroaches are commonly found in buildings and homes because they prefer warm environments close to food and water. Unfortunately, cockroaches can cause allergies and trigger asthma attacks, especially in children. They can also spread nearly 33 different kinds of bacteria.

then why do you all leave your shit country to live in Germany?

>tfw today will be the big get day

This. Whites are fucking scary.

RARE

because we love white women :)

You know very little.

>autism

this is the second time i've seen you now

٩(×̯×)۶

nah, it'll be tomorrow morning.

You really wanted a roach thread, did you?

good, stay in roachland dont come over here

Someone post that iceberg depth chart with flags

It's pasta.

then you don't hate white people.

So do we ever have a report in, flag thread?

Jealousy is nasty

You got your fair share of qts in Turkey, why go to Germany?

What flags have never, ever been seen on Sup Forums?

That's ok. Just don't come to our lands and act like we owe you shit.

me too

Well fuck you then too mate cause I don't have a problem with anybody but if you got a problem with me ill shove both my fists up your cunt and tear you in half you fucking mongloid

western women is easy.

As a Turkish guy first redpill you have to swallow is that white people are inherently evil and hypocrite but it doesn't necessarily mean you have to hate them. All amazing things during last couple of century has been done by whites.

They worked really hard to achieve reforms in religion, industrial revolution, technological advancements etc. They paid the price and made sacrifices for the things they have today. You should read their history, admire artists, philosophers, leaders, and other historical figures, visit their cities they built in Europe and America from almost zero.

Invest in yourself with this knowledge but never consider yourself one of them. Erdogan will not last another century. Once he falls we will need people like you to build our country from scratch.

Thick
H
I
C
K

and the entire planet hates middle easterners.

You should love white people.

Sure, when you're kinda rapes them and use "b-b-buh racism" as a shield. The only other way you'd get a white women is to be rich.