Love Trump's hate

Was this the worst political slogan ever?

I love Trump's Hate !!

It's a pretty strong contender. Out of context it sounds like a pro-trump slogan, not anti-trump one.

I just now realized that the lowercase Trump means "Love over hate"
I've always thought it was some sorta hypocritical slogan to promote hatred towards Trump

their mistake was to solely debate on Trump himself instead of their own political program.

This campaign was about clearing Clinton from all the scandals she was into.

Your an idiot

I take that as "someone who really agrees with what trump hates"

Like i love trumps hate of........anything he hates

liberals. Make no fucking sense.

R A R E
A
R
E

Gayman islands

LOL
O
L

Absolutely the worst. As inane as "Stronger together" and even easier to mock.

I always thought it was Pro-Trump slogan until I saw one Anti-Trump celeb using it that made me confused.

>I love Trump's Hate !!
Essentially this. It was one more slogan for Trump.

Dont you have some taxes to evade

So many of their messages had his name in it. Pushed him up instead of pushing him down.

Not a slogan, but

They probably all patted themselves on the back coming up with this thinking it was brilliant.
A miracle of clever word play in their eyes.
Really this was empty, forced, and blatantly obvious, so much so it sucked the air out of any chance it might have had.

The only thing worse than "Love trumps hate" was the I'm with her slogan.
Other than Hillarys vagina she ran a campaign on shutting down jobs, insulting more than half of republican voters, and swindling her own base to avoid losing to Sanders.

It was like watching someone be destroyed by the very corruption that granted them power, and it was amazing.
Fuck Hillary.

>America is great because America is good.

I had to read it several times to understand what they were getting at. It's really not a good idea to put your opponents name in your slogan. At first glance people assume you support Trump. And then on the second read it looks like you're going for some kind of ironic commentary on Trump's hatred, and only after that you realize it has nothing to do with Trump and they're just saying that love is better than hate. Which is just a hilarious platform.

taxes...avoided

don't be jelly dick buffer

>Look everyone, my opponent has been so incredible successful that his fucking name is a verb for success

you're*

trump trumps trump

"Stronger together" is the most lukewarm, beige, plain oatmeal slogan I've ever heard. Just saying it out loud makes me sleepy.

"Make America Great Again", while a safe choice, sounds like a mission statement.

Wait what, i thought they were being ironic. Wow its even shittier slogan than i thought

lel

I think it's great

I, for one, love Trump's hate.

Same here. The slogan is either pretty bad or I'm incredibly stupid.

Kik

Before election: Love is more powerful than hate. We will love trumps hate.

After election: pic related

Close but #I'mWithHer was the worst. It's just such a weak sentiment no man can say that and not sound like a giant pussy. It rides on the notion that the country should vote for Hillary because she's a woman and that is flawed logic.

Right behind "stronger with her".

you guys are also forgetting nasty woman

I only just realised it wasn't referring to trump the person lmoa.

Also whenever i read it just reminded me of love trump's hat and then i got sad i can't (easily) buy one

Didn't they change it to "Stronger Together" or "Together"?

LOVE TRUMPS

H A T
A
T

I think it runs 2nd to current mans Drumpth shit. Nothing makes you look more than a fucking twit than grasping straws by making fun of Trumps grandfather for changing his surname.

It turns "Trump" into a word meaning to vanquish or conquer, so subconsciously it is saying "Trump" means to "win" which he did

It's awful because it gives attention to the other candidate

i cracc'd up @ this variation

That slogan was even worse since it sounded vaguely anti-hillary

>"Stronger to get her"

Faggot

This thread is pure genius

das hat

The most retarded slogan ever made.

>Cayman Is.
This is rare

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

It certainly looks like the flag of Moldova yet it says Unknown for some reasons.

Do you guys wanna see pics of an SJW who's been protesting every night?

It was horribly designed.

>first, putting your opponent's name into your own slogan
>not implying outright your opponent is bad (because one could equals Trump, the actual opponent, to love)
>being somewhat strongly negative
>putting "Love" in red, your opponent's official color

It was also competing against one of the best slogan ever done: "Make America Great Again".
Which is positive. It puts "America" in it, and Trump never changed his slogan for his whole campaign. It was also associated with the (red) hats, a cheap accessory you can spam and give away, plus it's easily visible (way more than a badge).
MAGA hat was a masterpiece of communication. A chef-d'oeuvre. Something which should be taught in marketing schools.

True. I think they got a bit carried away with their own cleverness when coming out with this one.

Almost as bad as #IamWithHer

I've just found out that trump is a verb lel, that must be why I didn't understand that slogan

Hillary voter here. Yeah that slogan was awful for all sorts of reasons. Trump is a verb here and could've easily been appropriated by his campaign. Also, it diluted the tangibles in Hillary's campaign message.

Trump means "to fart" in British English too so I'm surprised the idiots on the left (perhaps John Oliver?) didn't use that too.

Maybe there were some things beneath even them.

Trump is a verb and a noun, with positive meanings.

>Love Trump's Hate failed
>#ImWithHer had staying power, but ultimately was so arrogant and thus failed.
>Trumped Up Trickle Down failed

Am I missing anything?

I thought it was a pro-Trump slogan until I recognized the font and realized the lower-case T wasn't just a stylistic choice.

Oh my god I never realized either

HOW DO I SAVE THIS FLAG

Plus Trump stole the dark blue color that Democrats like to use, so she had to use the light blue color which no one likes. Just noticed she used that same light blue for the word "hate" too. Were they trying to lose?

I've had family members post this slogan on facebook unironically

This is what happens when everything is decided by focus groups

It reads something out of a meeting of women in their 50s thinking they're hip and clever. And I can prove it because none of her supporters used it as rallying cry.

I'm with her is just bad, love trumps hate is cringe.

Why on earth would you put your opponent's name in your slogan?

>Trumped up trickle down
Horrible, makes me think of
>trumped up charges
>doing illegal things
>Clinton's scandals

I get they were trying to weigh him down with Bush being the last Republican President, but I can't say it really worked since most people think Obama wasn't any better.

There was also Stronger Together, plus some lesser ones like "America is great because it is good."

I think that was a yuge problem with her campaign - she had too many slogans.

Thank you. I never got that.
It is the worst ever, and it seem to be incorrect too.

Hate trumps love

I loved Trumps response to "I'm With Her" he told a packed rally with thousands of people watching it live around the country that he was with them, the American people.

Also the Love Trumps Hate slogan was super-weak because Trump didn't campaign much at all on Gay Marriage and was pretty chilled out about them in general.
So the Clinton supporters who made it made it just ready for him to say something offensive about gays so they could flood social media with it and it backfired on them because they never had their chance.

And also what does it mean? A good slogan is when you don't have to think about its meaning too much.

Look "Make America Great Again". It's simple, not complicated. It means what it means at the first read.

Here "Love trumps hate", first you have to understand how it isn't a pro-Trump slogan, then who brings love and how, and then who is hate and why it's hate.

Definitely a failure. the worst is probably that someone was paid a lot to design this crap.

Should have been
Hate Trump 's love

You do know that "trump" or "to trump" is a verb?

Yes I do. From memory the early use of the slogan was focused on gay marriage being under attack by Trump.

It's the best, because it makes people crazy enough to think that hanging effigies of someone is loving them. Once the population has become utterly bonkers it's easier to control them.

Fuck outta here crip.

wow i just got it

>Love Trumps Hate
>I'm With Her
>Stronger Together
>Nasty Women Vote
Quite possibly the worst campaign ever run, and that's really saying something considering just a year ago everyone was going FEEL DA BERN XDD

I'm with her
It's her turn

And

Stronger together

Were all worse.

This a thousand times.
They thought they were clever, but it's too many degrees of separation
>love trumps hate ie: love beats hate
>associate that their love will win over the "hatred" that Trump is bringing
>everyone hugs and pats each others' bum

But instead all they get out of it is
>TRUMP
blasted everywhere, and once again your campaign has become saying this man's name over and over and over.

Before
>"When they go low we go high"

After
>"Rape Melania"

They're also slogan's that are so easily circumvented as well

>Love Trump's Hate
>I'm Wither
>Stronger To Get Her
and the last one doesn't even need changing.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH!
Oh Jesus fuck, the entire time of the American election I thought that this slogan was to celebrate trumps policies and such.

Why would they pick a political slogan that can be so easily misinterpreted?

I think it was a fitting slogan. The left hates America but our love of it trumped them.

I thought it was great. For us. lol

>yfw love is red and hate is blue.
>red=republican
>blue=democrat

It's like they were trying to sabotage them selves.

That's because debating on their own positions was also a losing battle. Normally they only got away with it because the other side was a bunch of pants-on-head retarded Bible thumpers and neo-cons. If they tried to fight Trump on policy it would have been a massacre, because it would have led to their followers realizing what their policies are.

I saw this slogan at one of the rallies for Hillary on a shirt behind either her or Obama. They're both pretty forgettable so I don't know which one it was.

Anyway, the heads blocking the letters made the shirt read "love trump" in the background. It was great.

ur*

I'm with her was bad too. stronger together, pretty bad.

Meh. In Spanish, that's completely meaningless for the most part. It only makes sence in Intenetspeak English.

75% chance his last name is Ebanks

>Hillary listens to that song on repeatedly on youtube as she watches herself walk out in her most glorious moment on the stage of the democrat national convention in a stunning white suit she'd dreamed of wearing longer than her wedding dress, drinking herself half blind.

>she lost the presidency and now she's lost her mind.

It really is, Mentioning the opponent but not yourself is a bad idea.

i always found this one really strange. what was the purpose behind flogging the drumpf shit? could never understand.

>Was this the worst political slogan ever?

No, it was unwittingly prophetic:

Love
Trumped
Hate

God is not mocked.

>This is the Lord's doing; and it is marvelous in our eyes.

TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG

>trumps
>thought it was Trump's
wow holy shit what a fuck up

I read that incorrectly for months until it randomly dawned on me what they meant. I thought it was directly referencing Trump's hate and they were being smug and sarcastic by loving how hateful Trump was and that will be his downfall. Only after months did i realize it didn't actually mean that, just that the emotion of love out trumps the emotion of hate.

So maybe.

>Love Trump's hate

It's a Christian thing.

Imagine being her in that moment.

wew