TIME'S POLL RIGGING

> 1. Goto: renderer.qmerce.com/interaction/582a42a8ba00a998079fd95d

> 2. Open console (Chrome: Ctrl+Shift+J, Firefox: Ctrl+Shift+K)

> 3. Copy code from: pastebin.com/c13sEBxV

> 4. Paste code in console and hit enter

> 5. Leave the console open for a while

If you've already voted, it'll automatically clear out your session and start voting again.

>RESULTS (can be different for those using adblockers. - not sure why):
time.com/4570597/person-of-the-year-readers-poll-results-2016/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
pastebin.com/yqDVWDYd
pastebin.com/EH0VhS6E
pastebin.com/3Lka5cGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should elect Hitler.

current results

thank you

bump

bumping for maximum keks

it's a different script from last time? was the old one wrong or something?

Did you notice when clicking through "No" manually, Hillary Clinton buttons are positioned differently, so "Yes" is in the place of "no"?

oh I just checked the webm, amazing work britbro.

They didn't seem to register with the old method. Hopefully this one proves to be more successful

well, still 14 days till the poll is over anyway, it's good to see that both trump and assange still managed to come out on top, normies are awokening.

noticed this with Kahn's too

I'll let this run for a long while.

bump

Honestly, they're gonna give it to Biles or Megyn instead.

Close enough- and liberal enough- to pretend they get a last-minute surge.

>rigging polls
You're no better than (((they))) are Sup Forums, for shame.

Do you fight water with fire?
Fight water with water.

Think you're mangling that expression, wop-kun.

Why not only rig for Assange?

kek whatever

Why is Megyn an option? What has she done this year?

Because if the runners up are Trump and Farage for example, then that completely eliminates the possibilities of a liberal to win it

Stood up to Drumpf

Also, don't share this around too much.

There's always some cuck browsing Sup Forums to try and expose the shit we do

>Samantha Bee
Why?
>James Comey
Why?
>Leslie Jones
Why?
>Kahn's
Why?

Is Erdogan on that list ironically?

This. Keep this thread on the downlow. Like straya said there's always some betamale cuckold nu-male (((journalist))) browsing this board and if they see this thread they'll invalidate all our efforts by outing us.

It will be known anyway. I still applaud the genius who wrote the code.

bump

always sage?

marblecakealsothegame

Did everyone else see ttump only after wading through like 30 other shitty choices? They probably stuck him on the end on purpose, i mean assange went first and is leading, im sure all of the assange voters would have voted trump too if he was earlier in the list.

who else clicked yes for Kim Jong Un?

I say fuck that magazine and the lies they print

wanna see Kim Jong Un as the person of the year

Pepe should be, quite obviously.
Not even memeing.

There are some subtle psychology shit going on int that poll

Assange > Trump you fool

WHY THE FUCK IS BEYONCE POLLING HIGHER THAN TRUMP?!

REEEEEEEEEEE

Xi Jinping has been best leader this year, he's easily the Person of the Year. China is revolutionary on human rights and it's all thanks to Xi Jinping.

cause you not helping nigger

Beyonce is at 1%

Trump is at 9

Assange is winning at 10

I 'member

But right now assange is only 1/5. Could make it 2/3.

This will be picked up so quickly it's not even funny. They'll probably just end up removing Trump, Le Pen, Farage, Putin and Assange from the list.

I already reported this thread to Time's twitter. Get fucked racists

>chinaman shilling for chinamen

Reminder that having adblock enabled gives you an entirely different poll

Yeah, just remove someone who became president. Totally not a candidate for person of the year.

Damn, that was easy.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Can't you make it faster? See what XHRs it does, then just replicate them.

we member

>Assange 10%
>Putin 8%
>Trump 9%

Yeesssss, goooooodd

this was the year of Trump so I doubt any other outcome is acceptable by editorial board.

I mean, saying Donald BTFOing the world establishment isn't the news of the year is ingenuine whether you like him or not.

that was how it was originally done, but there's a lot of of requests made to different endpoints and people were reluctant to run it, so I dropped it. I could probably figure a way to bypass the angular animations. We have more of a chance of it working if we go directly through the front-end

are we sure this isn't tracked by ip?

>Are Nige at 1%
disgusting

still not confirmed, but at the very least, it's less work for the lazier of anons

Can we vote for kek?

what does the code do?

even if it is, who cares? its not illegal.

Sounds good I will load it up in a shitload of VM's

I meant for the votes to be tracked...

automate voting

disable adblock with this also, there seems to be two different polls as mentioned by

if they are tracked and they find out they will either try to restore the data or throw it away entirely. Either way we win

What? No, just POST events.apester.com/event with random data and slide ID.

Rigg to assange!!!

there's more events: cover_clicked, interaction_started, picked_answer, finished_interaction and then another request to a different endpoint to submit.

Thank a lot, user

I don't see them. Are they really neccesary, or are they only needed for (((marketing))) purposes? picked_answer should be enough.

awww yisssss
meme it so

Multiple tabs allowed too.

current winners are some nigger olympian, samatha bee and china's president

I'd make a comment but in seriousness none of these three are particularly upsetting choices just bland ones. I reckon Time will pussy out and go with the formermost because it's the safest and least likely to annoy their jew overlords.

You're fucking cucks.
Le Pen? This bitch is not capable of doing anything, talentless noneless family in several generations. They are only capable of being someone's lackeys, like Putin or Trump.

it's hard to tell. You're welcome to try

pastebin.com/yqDVWDYd
pastebin.com/EH0VhS6E

the next attempt would have combined these two but cross-origin limitations becomes an issue. You can't explicitly set the referer or origin headers using XHR

Calling it for Assange now, hell needs to freeze over for them to consider Trump even though objectively it would bring more readers.

It should clearly be Trump. Hitler won it back in the day. It's not "favorite person", it's "person of the year", who made the most impact worldwide. How could anyone with two functioning neurons think that is anyone but Trump in 2016?

Calm down Ivan, have another drink of vodka to calm those frayed nerves.

What show is that from?

It says right in the pic.

Oh it was so small I couldn't see it in mobile.

bump

Bump. I'm doing my part.

seriously who the fuck is voting for Zuckerberg?

just think of how little the average person knows. They hear buzzwords and names, but never real information, only associations.

The fact that there is even a """vote""" for person of the year proves how the press STILL refuses to make any attempt to do their job properly.

A billionaire celebrity steak salesman with zero political experience and a 0% chance of winning was just elected President of the fucking United States. There was objectively no more important person on earth in 2016, at least in terms of news and achievement.

The fact that the other options include Samantha Bee and Harambe Jones proves that the left ate willing to ride their narrative of a cliff if they have to.

I 100% guarantee that if Hillary had won they would have made some smug announcement that a vote wasn't needed because the choice was so obvious this year.

the code it's blocked in firefox-

I have it running on three machines at home right now.

When I get to work later today, I'll try to get at least ten more going.

Good to see blest assange at the top of the list.

Pray for blest assange please.

Will this work for multiple tabs?
Do they check for ip?

That's what I'm doing so I assume just a cookie verification

I just installed multiple web browsers to deal with that
the scripts clears out the cookies, etc after but you can't do more than 1 in the same session

I'm more worried about who's voting for samantha bee

because he didn't do anything yet

I voted for Julian because it was he who clearly swayed things to give the world its greatest surprise: Trump.

And we kind of owe Julian this. The higher the exposure he gets, the more people are aware of his cause and the better will he be able to do his job.

LOL great point.

Fucking this.

She the worst out of the fucking political "comedians". They all boil down to ideological masturbatory cream for the leftest fucks and her act is feels forced as hell. The people who like her are the smuggest of shits.

I know.

Is jon liebowitz condom polling at 7%

Is harambe at 1488%

=== NEW VERSION ===

bypassed animation. It's alot faster.

REMINDER: you must disable adblock or you'll get an entirely different poll. See pastebin.com/3Lka5cGQ

I like watching her nra eddie the eagle costume.

I want to go on her show