Friendly reminder that "Out of Africa" theory is LIES

Friendly reminder that "Out of Africa" theory is LIES.

Negro brain weighs on average 120 grams less than the brains of whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
tested.com/science/life/454072-why-bigger-neanderthal-brains-didnt-make-them-smarter-humans/
amazon.com/Erectus-Walks-Amongst-Richard-Fuerle/dp/1604581212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans

Jews hate this theory

Please dont compare our niggers to your abbos.

[Citation needed]

Neanderthals had larger brains than Homo Sapiens

hey you guys someone posted this in another thread are the bottom left hips real?

>Neanderthals had larger brains than Homo Sapiens

>neanderthals dedicated far more of their brains to controlling their bodies than we do

tested.com/science/life/454072-why-bigger-neanderthal-brains-didnt-make-them-smarter-humans/

>blacks have no neanderthal dna
>whites and asians do.

>blacks have an average IQ nearly 15 points lower than that of whites and Asians

obviously there was some benefit to having a bigger brain.

from J. Philippe Rushton's book

Ignoring your rant for the moment (and then forever), you'll no doubt be aware that women have smaller, lighter brains than men, on average. So what? Averages are - average.

And will you please post all the peer-reviewed evidence that shows how adult brain size is linked to intelligence?

>Wolpoff cautions that the continuity in certain skeletal features in these regions should not be seen in a racial context, instead calling them morphological clades; defined as sets of traits that "uniquely characterise a geographic region".[27] According to Wolpoff and Thorne (1981): "We do not regard a morphological clade as a unique lineage, nor do we believe it necessary to imply a particular taxonomic status for it"

Stormfags BTFO

We we have statistical base and can make empirical conclusion.

But i was talking not about intelligense, its obvious. My point is that "Out of Africa" theory is complete false one. Brain weight diffrencies prove this

Lightweight baby!

All early hominids evolved in Africa, even if you believe in multiregional hypothesis. The earliest record of homo sapien is in Ethiopia. If you disprove these two facts you can call Out of Africa false.

And we aren't descended from Neanderthals, what's your point?

I wont bombard you with quotes, just point out this book:

amazon.com/Erectus-Walks-Amongst-Richard-Fuerle/dp/1604581212

What does this matter?

In all of human history, you haven't been able to wipe the face of the Earth of people of color. They live on every continent that humans inhabit.

Either nuke the entire planet or STFU, and stop being fucking cowardly pussies. Go find a white whore to suck your dick and get this racism shit out of your fucking heads, for crissakes.

Out of Africa deniers are like evolution deniers are like round earthers are like climate change deniers. They don't require any significant scientific evidence to make their claims. They see one shred of data that backs up their claim and then say the mountains that contradict it are false Jew propaganda.

It matters because I have to treat something like a human that should be treated like a retarded human or an animal. It matters because this race of retarded humans are extremely violent, sexually aggressive and prone to anti-social behavior. I don't care if they live or die, I just don't want them around me and by letting everyone know facts about their true biological potential, people may start to realize we are in fact different, and perhaps these differences shouldn't be "celebrated".

There are plenty of empirical evidences about the evolutionary differences in the human species.

They gathered in this book for example: Erectus Walks Amongst Us
by Richard D. Fuerle

So the theory (note this word: THEORY) is needed to be doubt if one seeks the truth but not only political corectness

Our advancement of technology and society saved the lesser race from being destroyed. Sad!

First, am I the only white person on Earth who doesn't have to be all up in other race's business? Like, I couldn't possibly care any less what happens in the Middle East, for example.

Second, it's not like any of you wouldn't fuck a black bitch if she propped that big juicy ass up for you unless you're truly a flaming fucking homo. A lot of you would fuck an ugly black sheboon under the right circumstances.

You know what? Shit like this used to concern me when I was a kid. But then I got older and started fucking. And the more pussy I got, the less shit like this mattered to me. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic, Arab. Do yourselves a favor and get like Skittles and taste the fucking rainbow.

OK, schlomo

No the development of empathy led to that. Tell me evolution-fags - tell me how the evolution of empathy has been beneficial.

Cite one peer reviewed paper that proffers evidence to disprove the Out of Africa theory (Yes, theory. Which in science means an idea that has been sufficiently tested and proven as to be considered fact.) and you're not a buffoon.

>BUH MUH PC CUTURE reeEeEeEEEEEEEEE

U R JUST DEGENERATE

And i want my grand grand grand sons to conquer the fucking galaxy

Kind of, but remember that there are difference between euro brains too .

>MUH FEIGNED STANDARDS
I bet if we checked user's hard drive there'd be at least 12GB dedicated to lolicon and another 24GB of niggers cramming their dicks in white women's asses.

Screenshot your file tree, faggot.