Why can't this slav whore Melania get rid of her annoying Eastern European accent? It's very easy to do...

Why can't this slav whore Melania get rid of her annoying Eastern European accent? It's very easy to do, especially with some help of professional phoneticians. You have to be a complete retard to speak like that after living more than two decades in the USA.

But it actually sounds hot, thats why i'm also having a hohol gf.

Slav accent is best accent

Both my parents have been here for over 25 years and they still have their accents. It's really not a big deal since everyone can understand

First generation migrants will never lose accent unless they are young.

Because she's a filthy immigrant that does not want to assimilate like she should. She's also the spawn or card carrying communists (which makes her a communist) and is now going to be living in the white house, exactly what all the cucks who voted for Trump claimed was happening with Obama but is now a reality

you better be careful because she's is 99.999999999% a slutty gold-digger

What do you mean "best accent"? There is an extreme level of palatalization which makes it annoying as fuck. General American (GA accent) is commonly spoken anywhere in the USA (except for deep-south and Boston area). This is a very beautiful rhotic accent and Melania basically urinates on the English language when she speaks like that that is why deserves to be laughed at (even though I am a fan of Trump).
>Both my parents have been here for over 25 years and they still have their accents. It's really not a big deal since everyone can understand
So we should give up grammar and spelling too because everyone can understand? Immigrants should assimilate and get rid of their shit-tier accents.

Bullshit. I know a 37 y.o. Russian-speaking woman who speaks with perfect American accent (she has been living in the USA only for two years). There are plenty of professional courses which will help you to sound British or American.

You're taking it too far and honestly, sound a bit autistic

It's extremely difficult - if not impossible - for adults, who spent their entire lives living in a country where English was not spoken/taught to perfectly to pick up the English or American accents perfectly when they move at an age > 20

My parents for example, from Poland moved here around 27ish. They have an accent like melania, but they speak perfectly well. Their grammar is fine (usually better and more proper than Americans who say good instead of well for example)

What's your problem mate?

>Hadid

that's not her voice though, she's making herself consciously talk like that which is annoying and pointless because Americans like accents

you can't change your accent unless you move to another country when you are 10-12 years old.

Shouldn't you be prepping the Ivan?

I know some Russian-speaking adults who speak with perfect American after living for a couple of years in the USA. It incredibly annoys me when I hear someone speaking like Melania or Arianna Huffington with strong native accent. It's far worse that making grammar mistakes, because you fail to make a good impression right after you open your mouth.
What is this nonsense about age? I've studied English Phonetics for a pretty long time and I worked with a lot of people in that field, so I can say that there is no correlation between your age and your ability to speak correctly. All you have to do is to find a professional phonetician like Lisa Mojsin, for example. You have to polish every sound and pronounce it in a proper way (also paying attention to intonation patters). I presume that your parents didn't pay proper attention to their accent and that is why they kept talking like that.

This.

Trump has slav fever.

I doubt he want it.

Meh, it's kind of silly to try too hard to sound American. As long as your intonation is correct having an accent is no big deal. I'm a Scandinavian immigrant and Americans love European accents. Also having an accent means people aren't surprised when I don't know about some American expression, name or other cultural thing Americans would know but I don't since I recently moved here.

Melania is a public person and FLOTUS. She must speak properly with decent General American accent. That's my whole point. English globalization is not a good thing. Immigrants should assimilate.

Unless you literally study English or language (in general) at university or in/as a profession, you will never lose the accent. Not as an adult

You seem so completely disconnected from reality that I'm certain you would have voted Hilary if you were here. Most immigrants (like my parents) came here without knowing a word of English, went to work (manual labor) right away, and in the meantime absorbed English through work and through esl classes

Over the years, they've perfected the language (more or less) grammatically, but the accent is simply literally impossible to rid of. Impossible

This is the last reply I'm giving you because you don't understand and probably never will

Says urine.
Shouldn't you be on the street asking strangers for money you poorfag

I can name you a dozen of phoneticians in the USA who work with business people (this is a pretty lucrative business btw). Just because your parents didn't learn to speak with a proper accent doesn't mean that this is impossible to accomplish for an adult. Of course, in order to sound perfect you have to study Phonetics for years, but for starters you only have to develop rhotic articulation and don't palatalize consonants before front vowels. That's it.

You literally just proved everything I said in my post you quoted, which came to the conclusion, by the way, that you're slightly autistic and out of touch. And yet, you continue to (You) me. Why? Don't answer, just let the thread 404, you fucking melon

>spend time and money on something that doesn't matter to 99% of the population, because i'm an autist and i said so.

Not liking sexy accent.

Oh fuck off you retard, some little bitch khokhol on Sup Forums who's crying about her accent isn't going to sweep the media in a bid to change her speech

I would take Melania 100x over the monkey that's in there now.

>nigger with light skin woman

Every.fucking.time.on.tv

Yes, because educated women scare you.

coming from a slave

hmmm ok.

she has so many freckles
it looks like she has leprosy

what's it like not dating white women?

I am depressed about the prospect of Africa and Niggers in general because all our social policies are based on the fact that their (blacks) intelligence is the same as whites – whereas all the testing says, not really. I think there is a natural desire that all human beings should be equal but people who have to deal with black employees find this not true

The real question is, why do you care?

Why can't black people speak right?

You can lose it, but you need a professional to help.

Reading aloud helps a ton

>because Americans like accents
Americans like accents on people they fuck.

In everyday conversation, accents are shit.