Julian Assange

Sup Forums, Where the fuck is Julian Assange?!

youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/595o8y/where_is_julian_assange/

Is he dead, has he been kidnapped or silenced?

Many believe that Wikileaks itself has been compromised.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo
archive.fo/tufvS
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=56QV8W0FUvU
time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4
keybase.io/corysvensson
blockchain.info/address/13LBgLZ24X55mr8LqKddy9DusJtba17NCC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where do you live OP, I might just go to the embassy and ask to see him.

Do you think I'll get past the front door?

I live outside London, I've personally been to the embassy, about 3-4 months ago I went and he was always in the window because he was informed when someone was outside on the street loitering, I went last Friday and I was there for about 4 hours with 3 others and he wasn't there.

Also, no one without express permission from the Ecuadorian government is allowed to step foot inside the embassy.

>no one without express permission from the Ecuadorian government is allowed to step foot inside the embassy.
So how do we get permission. I could dress up in my best suit and pretend to be an investor who needs to to see the ambassador for some big building project or something?

is it normal now to post reddit threads in the OPs ? holy shit nigger

Unless you're a government official, family or business associate with Assange or you have a press pass from an organisation that they approve of, you literally will not set foot in that place.

>business associate with Assange
so I could pose as a major donor to wikileaks

>heavily edited
>two video glitches in a 25 minute video

Aren't we overreacting a bit?

I suggest you wait until Trump is in office. I know that it is frustrating but something strange happened.
I personally think he is still alive and still living in the Embassy. His non-communication is probably because he has to. Maybe as part of a deal to have him eventually let out.

However if after Trump is in office nothing changes then the best course of action is a mass rally outside the embassy of at least 1,000 people and a signed request to have him show his face at the window or come out on the balcony. Takes you sleeping bags and warm clothes and enough food for a good two week standoff.

Have an Amazon account so people can send you food and gifts to outside the Embassy.

You realize you're dealing with a Government, with covert intelligence agencies? They will know when you had your first wank, you wont fool them, my friend. The best thing to do would be to start a shitty blog investigating Wikileaks and petition the Ecuadorian Embassy for an interview with Assange, to talk about how much you respect Ecuador for aiding Assange etc.

Did you know Trumps pick for CIA advisor has publicly said he wants to see Assange executed?

ok, is there some sort of meet up outside the embassy , when's the next one?

you do know they have a library at the embassy? I assume ecudorian citizens can access it...

I heard that but I take it with salt as so much is said about Trump that is non factual. Unless Mr CIA comes out publicly and says such things we can be safe in the knowledge that it is not true.

Nothing organised should happen until mid-January.

Chained in my basement.

Julian Assange is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late parrot. He's a stiff. Bereft of life, he rests in peace. If the globalists hadn't nailed him to his seat for that video, he would be pushing up daisies. He's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-person.

Where in the World is Julian San Diego?

He's either dead or he's at a blacksite getting guantanamo'd

Either way the people in power gain nothing from telling anybody about it hence why nobody knows what happened

youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo

Milo's video almost reached 1 million views on FB:
archive.fo/tufvS

This is a good time to get shit done. Britbros need to call the embassy, pretend you're a journalist/editor from some private magazine and ask if it's possible to reserve a phone interview with Mr. Assange of WikiLeaks. Be polite like a Canadian, record it and vocaroo it.

Prepare questions for the interview beforehand, expect it to last 10-15 minutes at best if you actually get to talk with Assange or his new lawyer. Be subtle with your questions, don't directly ask "did he died?!" but work your way around it.

I was going to do it tomorrow but I'd rather avoid spending 60-90 euros worth of international phone calls, if I can.

Yeah any Ecuadorian citizen can access the entirety of the Embassy, but I've heard whispers, and take them with a pinch of salt because they are rumors that even Ecuadorians are being restricted from parts of the Embassy because Assange is there.

There aren't any plans for a meet up at the embassy from what I hear, but if this radio silence keeps up, someone or myself will organize something, because the events leading up to his radio silence are extremely concerning.

how do I get informed of something happens

>No PGP signed messages from wikileak's twitter since Assange went offline
>Huge mod team additions to r/wikileaks on the day his internet went off. Also many additions to the mod team of r/The_Donald. Any discussion of either of this gets you banned from both
>14 Wikileaks journalists went missing on the the day Assange went offline. None of been them have been heard from since
>Interview with Assange was posted a few days ago, however, it never featured the interviewer and Assange on the same frame even once, and he never discussed any events other than mentioning that his internet had been shut off. Also numerous signs of editing mid-sentence
>Newest wikileaks files don't match precommitment hashes, which means that they have been edited in the meantime and therefore are not the files that were supposed to be published
>on the day that Assange went offline, one of the biggest DDoS of history took place, taking down entire DNS servers, which mostly likedly interfered with Assange's dead man switch and caused it to fail
>pizzagate thread from r/The_Donald got deleted by a mod
>Sup Forums has shills imediately trying to dismiss any concerns for Assasnge's wellbeing who mostly insult the person and try to reframe what they said in a ridiculous way

ok thanks for the tip cghq

I assume so of you have visited Embassies. You only have access to the places you need. They don`t take you on a tour of the building.
In Osaka (consulate) I can not even go in unless I make an appointment and have a good reason.
Even when I have gone on training courses with Embassy staff they have restricted areas and tight security including taking away phones.

In that respect you can not just expect to walk in. Hence why I say you need at least 1,000 people and a proper written petition for them to react.

If I had to bet, I'd bet Guantanamo. Or dead already. I wonder if his deadman's switch might somehow be tied to his actual living though.

Dead as fried chicken. The interview is probably fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Well for the moment, hold out, I'll post anything here. By all sources, Wikileaks is going to release some damaging information on Clinton after Trump gets elected, theoretically it's a safe guard soTrump will hopefully protect them.

But by all accounts, if by the end of January nothing is released, I think it's pretty clear Julian Assange is no more and Wikileaks is compromised.

You said `chicken`. Tell pizzagate. Peado on Sup Forums!

About the dead man switch, I think the ddos attack were days later right than Assange was missing right? perhaps they got from him when it would be activated.

Also, wikileaks sounded way too suspicious when they said "ddos attacks is from our supporters, thanks guys but that is not necessary!" that was WEIRD. Also that creepy Podesta twitter about risotto (btw MadeleineĀ“s mother said in an interview "The risotto was so good!" it may be paranoies but I think risotto = job done)

Also why no one investigate on Pamela Anderson? she went to see Julian and she is super pro-Hillary.

Trump gets the job 20th January

> he didn't watch pulp fiction
youtube.com/watch?v=56QV8W0FUvU

I suggest any type of action would best be done 1st Feb. 4chans of the UK would have to do ground work.

You bet your yellow ass we will

Fuck. Are we meant to have a memory of all film scripts just in case of obscure references. Where are my ancestral earrings or my roman candles.

checked

he's currently winning time's person of the year. If he wins it'll raise questions about his whereabouts. Make it happen Sup Forums

>
>

he died on 16.10.16 due to poison brought by pamela anderson

DAK 16.10.16

DAY ASSANGE KILLED

My arse is white an fluffy. If I get a windfall I be over in Feb anyway for my mums 70th. If not I will definitely be sending some food packages by amazon for the brave souls.

All I can say I had this year 2 well paid jobs. One was harambe and the other one, oh, well, you may guess.

There were 2 black Mercedes cars and a black van outside the embassy, all with tainted windows. They were the for days, but now they're gone.

Just go out side the embassy and yell

"JULIAN...JULIAN YA CUNT"

TV detector vans. BBC would not want Julian watching without paying his licence fee.

One of you brit fucks needs to do this and stream it

ASSANGE FOR PERSON OF THE YEAR
>time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/

>Sup Forums, Where the fuck is Julian Assange?!

In a CIA BDSM rape dungeon, getting his boipucci reamed.

Basically this

assangetards btfo

no raid no proof

Lies, please don't spread lies, he said he wants Snowden executed.

Snowden was an American citizen that fled the country with US documents, and is now in what many in america see aw their enemies country.

Assange is very different from Snowden

Here comes the italian foreign press association again

Shit must be true

Well, I'll have to replace him then.

>that flag

but press then? couldn't press be allowed in for an interview?

>Are we meant to have a memory of all film scripts just in case of obscure references

Yes

Pray for blest assange.

hes not dead hes just an npc

youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4

I know what happened. Julian Asange gonna be the next main charatcter for the coming kids/teens tv show :

"Where in the world is Julain Asange!"
Its gonna be a tv show in the style of the old "Carmen Satiago" but with aspects of hacking. There gonna be an App which you gonna use to track foorprints of Asange. The winner will be the first user of the App who stands in front of Guantanamo following all the footprints.

I should send that to a station Asap

Trips of fucking truth...

So what are we to do? Have the NSA been /ourguys/ all along?

dis info = disinfo

So...who made the post?? Is it ALL fake? Or only that they've been compromised?

17 NOV: an user on 9-1chan posts [probably] a LARP discrediting Wikileaks
18 NOV: Wikileaks' twitter posts an imgur grab of the thread and discredits it as a smear
>who benefits?
2 days later:
20 NOV: transactions taking place between Wikileaks' bitcoin wallet and an unknown other wallet, bounce around some vanity Id's to deliberately spell out
>were fine 8 chan post fake
>we're fine, the eight-chan post is fake [presumably referring to this (now) memetic post]

we dont know who made the post (obv.)
we don't know who controls the twitter (no PGP)
we don't know who controls the Wikileaks wallet
we don't know who controls the other wallet(s)

but it seems there is a conflict somewhere in the workings of WL

What video?

There have been other periods when Assange was kept under police guard 24/7 and unable even to leave his room or pass messages. This is NOT the first time for those restrictions.

He sent his cat out to the window in a collar and tie. That was the best he could do, but it was brilliant.
Pamela Anderson visited him last week.
John Pilger is an old school journalist and pretty much above suspicion.

We're getting too many of these Assange-dead threads to be /pol tards. One now and then..it would be us. But getting hammered with them stinks of a concentrated effort. Kimdotcom says wikileaks is going to drop some huge bombs coming up, so the Assange-dead threads are disinfo to make us lose interest in digging through or spreading the new leaks.

There are big players involved that feel threatened by /pol's existence and pol's uncanny ability to spread shit on the web. Everyone from Muslim Brotherhood to the big pedophile rings to those compromised in the DOJ..its not just CTR and John Podesta coming in anymore. It's everyone--everyone who has something to hide.
If they can keep Assange confined to an inner room, and lead the info-spreaders to think he's dead, then anything wikileaks exposes would be suspect. You are being psyoped. You though, are smart enough not to buy into it. Or you should be, anyway..this is /pol after all.

>tfw Julian might've gotten Trump from being elected
>tfw Julian might've prevented Globalism and brought us time
>tfw he's probably being tortured infront of a room of elites as we speak

fuck u fags this bump is for him

kim dotcom said there would be substantial leaks (pic ruhlated)
>he didn't say they'd be from Wikileaks!

anyone can dress a cat up for a photo (see. internet)

>too many of these assange dead threads.
until today it was about 1 a day being slid hard

>lose interest in digging through or spreading leaks
#pizzagate trending, more people than ever digging, someone even posted an archive of all the deleted/hidden podesta emails.

>it's everyone who has something to hide
welcome to radical openness :)

What code did Snowden tweet after Assamge went mia? I heard if you at the responses and retweets other codes were posted also. Hmm

He's a Sheremetova working out a deal with the Russians like the sweet deal they gave Snowden. That's how the Kremlin's hackers have been able to control Wikileaks for the past year and the PutinTrolls have been able to easily manipulate Sup Forums.

>Trusting the fat attention whore who has not delivered.

SEE GUYZE? IT'S FAKE BECAUSE THE GUYS THAT ARE COMPROMISED SAID SO MKAY?

Loving
Every
Laugh

Oh look, the same post that is in the other thread. You shills are hard at work, huh?

>

theres some serious shit going on

the more hes afk the better for his work and publicity

>its strange people fall for this

if nothing happens come december then we should start worrying

after all they said the next leak would be in december

I shall begin to worry
>next month

He's still alive but he has no net access.

The people shilling his death are trying to get you to lose interest in reading them. It's a response to the coordinated effort Sup Forums has made to numerous leaks.

CIA shill
kys

>Deny any chance of collective effort outside here as well as any chance of mainstream attention over the silliest of nitpickings.
Sup Forums is not your safe place, kraut, fuck off.

Kim simply feeds off attention without actually doing shit, ignore him.

Gone
man in the rt Interview was a shapeshifter

Fucking hell m8, just what the hell is going on? It's like i'm in a fucking video game.

You are

We Deus Ex nao?

tell me about it. pic related happened today

> rdit, twtr, www, you, 1ack, ctrl, do5e, pgps

Ja

>reddit, twitter, www, you lack control, dose, pgp's

???

Is it from wl or to them?

To them. When I searched the sender address, I found it here: keybase.io/corysvensson

>Where the fuck is Julian Assange?!
rotting in nigerian embossy for ever and ever and ever.

if you don't reply to this post, AGM-114R multiā€“purpose Hellfire II missile, aka Romeo will come to Juliana balcony tonight.

but he ded so it does not matter

Assange's went through all that hassle and his only accomplishment with WL was perhaps helping his nemesis Cliton not get elected!?

I don't see anything related to WL address.
blockchain.info/address/13LBgLZ24X55mr8LqKddy9DusJtba17NCC

I think it's "do pgps" not dose, "pgp's"

Anyone could have made these transactions, so I say this is some LARPer looking for attention.
Wikileaks is smart enough to know about OP_RETURN, which is the standard way of including a message in the blockchain.
>OP_RETURN is used for writing human-language messages, digital asset proof-of-ownership, and storing data. Its use has been proposed for P2P application discovery. See the "prefixes" table below
Since there are cryptographic methods that can be used to verify who is in control of wikileaks, and wikileaks is smart enough to know how to use these methods, the only conclusion I can reach is that Julian Assange and the wikileaks team is in duress.

pic related is how it pertains to Wikileaks' wallet ID
yeah it was this Canadian fella Cory keybase.io/corysvensson
nice to know someone's taking some initiative to verify things

The bongs ate him at MacDonald's.