liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1479328823
youtube.com/watch?v=NKhGEeZSQs0
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ-3aheSK5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is he jumping like that

this seems sketch. why is it gif and why no source

That is a bit sad.

liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1479328823

there's no audio or actual proof of the date this was taken, seems like bullshit that this was from election night

>dithering BTFO leaf

Fuck Niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=NKhGEeZSQs0

fuck off roach this is a democratic board

they had the niggers out dancing until they figured out they lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ-3aheSK5E

Because he thought his wife would be so busy screwing over the country that he could quietly fuck whores and no one would care.

Is Bill the new Jeb?

bill cucked by his own daughter

>Hill: "It's been ruled a suicide" *lesbohug*
>Bill: "OH GEE OH BOY GEEWILLIKERS!"

that was after the debate. Liar OP kys

Fake. Pretty convincing actors though.

HAHAHAHAHA
The amount of sore losers is ridiculous.
>"WE DON'T WANT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE, SHE DESERVED IT"
Had no problem at the start of the election but now suddenly they do. It's a great week so far seeing ll the agonizing people.

Wtf is Bill doing?

does not post video! fuck you!

even if you fixed it in 4th post!
fuck you

no audio cunt

Wew lad. It's sad

Are you dense or what retard? A title proves nothing about when the video was taken

From the thumbnail alone it quite clearly isn't Bill Clinton.

He heard there were going to be balloons.

literally any woman he can aside from hillary

whats wrong with him? he seems weird

BALOOONS????

This has to be an older video. The room is just too empty to really be the democratic headquarter at election night. Just remember the photo of trump with all his people.

drukqs

>oh no! poor filthy rich people

>bill jumping like a little girl

is this what andropause looks like?

funny but not from election night.

What's the problem?

>implying Sup Forums is intelligent enough to think this

Probably the first hug from her mother she's had for decades

you, yes you, i like you senpai.

I just tried to find a source and it lead me to a liveleak page with an embedded youtube video that was showing a liveleak with the video.

So I guess it's fake.

wtf man

I know. It hits my deeply buried, primal emotions of happiness that I haven't seen for a while. But then I remember saudi arabia, Gaddafi, and haiti. Then I grab the shovel to bury my happiness even deeper.

is he going senile demented or just pondering to millenials?

what do you think

We were the bad guys.

>tfw Moloch is draining what little life Bill and Hillary have left since they failed to uphold their parts of the pact they made

aids in his brain and years of drugs

that could be about the DNC too, she was in red dress there.

You need to have pics about how she was dressed the election days so we can compare

nah

Honestly, if it was bill, i wouldn't mind him seizing office again.

He is just old

Also he had PTSD attack

It's 2016, all devices record video at least at 1080p, top devices record at 4K, supposedly taped event happened a week ago but somehow this video is shit quality. Also, no sound. Very suspicious

Explaination is simple - this is probably some old video of them celebrating something else.

>"At one point, Bill got down and stroked her shoulder to comfort her. She started writhing like she was having an epileptic fit and swearing him out like it was nobodies business. It was horrible to watch."

>"When Trump stepped out onto stage and spoke his first arrogant words as President Elect, Hillary went berserk. She was soiling herself from her mouth and behind, writhing on the floor and slamming her feet and hands into the carpet like a child."

>"After the third shot of Thorazine she calmed down a bit but her eyes were still flashing from left to right and her bowels were still loose and letting rip a torrent of waste."

>"I looked down at her on the floor, covered in human waste, eyes bloodshot and fists clenched and knew that it was a good thing she hadn't won. I lost two battles that night. My candidate lost and my hero died."

BRAH LOOK AT HER REACTION WHEN SHE SEES BILL... SHE HATES HIM!

Sadly it's just a Sup Forums fantasy until there's proof.

>He is just old

crazy to think that trump is 2 months older

Wasn't that the pantsuit she wore after the second debate. I'm pretty sure she was gearing to wear that purple lapel suit on election night.

Looks like congratulation for wooping Donald in the first debate. No one argues that she pounded him that night. Well complete shills maybe, but just sayin' tho. Chances are this is not election night.

i dont pity clinton but there is something a little sad about a closeknit family (even of dirty thieves) having everything their lives revolved around ripped out of their hands just moments are such a happy little celebration

sadly for you, you are on your last CTR paycheck

He was going to go in for a family group hug and got denied hard, just picture spaghetti exploding out of his suit when he goes full blown bouncing bill

Not CTR.

Without any sort of proof (such as video or multiple independent witnesses), then we'll never truly know Hillary's reaction that night.

We can speculate based on her past behavior, but that's it without any solid evidence.

Now you may go fuck yourself.

He got vaccinated and now he has autism.

>when the new shipment of 8 year olds arrives

He heard there will be new interns?

kek

Uh oh

Chegkt

>closeknit family
>bill isn't even the father
>decades of rampant adultery

America everyone

Many such cases...

This video is indeed authentic, CTR is PISSED that we found it.

He looks like Christopher Walken.

>when you think you got away with your crimes

wrong

this is from after the first debate, shes wearing same dress

>same dress

this is (((fake news)))

Leave her alone

Hillary had him lobotomized.

what happens when you get really old

He was happy Hillary would shut up and stop having tantrums all the time
In other words he was looking forward to a moment of peace and more hookers + blow

looks like he's on HIV medication

Look at her face. She really thought she had it in the bag.

pretty fucking sad looking at bill
shows that he's a real human bean
his legacy is crushed

but his pedo rapist legacy will live forever

lol

Got you beat OP.
Bill built his presidential library off center of the property because they planned outputting Hillary's library next to it.

>current year

checked and HOLY FUCK THAT IS BARELY MORE THAN A CORPSE

We wuz kangz n leafs

Bill has autism.

IT WAS HER TURN

Poor bill

>every president's picture is smashed except for Obama's
The arrogance of this woman knows no bounds.

>it's not democratic nominees
>it's presidents

OH IT WAS HER TURN ALRIGHT. THE SHEER ARROGANCE. I WOULD BE SO FUCKING PISSED IF I WAS A DEM.

HAHAHA

Literally celebrating the fact he will have young interns.

In all fairness that would be most of us if we were married to Hillary. Also she has been keeping him from fucking interns that used to keep him plump and healthy.

Eating pussy extends your vitality.

Since he's been banned from eating hooker pussy till after the election, he's tired and aged.

Wonder what Trump's library will look like. Lions & gold will feature, I'm sure.

A repurposed gold train.

One thing it won't have. Books or internet. Niggers don't read.