Friend in my school said this was a good place to fight for liberty! How do I become a member

Friend in my school said this was a good place to fight for liberty! How do I become a member
We are legion!

NYPA

Is that a secret code word?

All you have to do to fight for liberty and freedom is to educate yourself and gain as much knowledge as you can and then help educate others to wake up as many people as you can to what is really happening in the world and help them to see the injustice going on and how they have been fooled.

ICD-10 Q90

But... Will I be able to work myself up to the position where we get together Irl and wear the mask?

Hey that's not funny...

Nice try FBI

Are they truly our enemy? They seem to be misled by our tyrannical leaders! Don't we fight fascism from the inside

Fuck off space nigger were full. You can crash on the moon.

kys-pham-0100

You just need to finish the puzzle and give us your e-mail. You'll join us soon enough fellow user.

>Idiots taking the bait

The Sup Forums I remember would fucking rip apart any faggot who came here talking like this because of V for Vendetta. Fuck you guys are such cucks now.

Hahahahahaha

Leaf us alone man.

Step one is to lurk moar.

never post again

nokosage

Give us your name d.o.b. address and ss# and you're in.

Just reminding you people of what cucks you've become. This is so shameful I don't know how to handle this anymore.

Fuck off newfag we're full

You missed the credit card.

For proper identification an Aryan certificate is also necessary.

Give me your full name and address, I'll bring you the mask and robe personally. Your induction into the Legion will be at the end of the eleventh month.

Get a tripcode so nobody can pretend to be you. Them lurk till something big happens. You'll be a part of it.

New York Pennsylvania?

That was no friend of yours.

We don't wear dumbfuck masks here.

Speak for yourself stormfaggot. The real hacker called 4chin is legion.

Dont forget to use excessive alliteration

This is Sup Forums. We're just a bunch of angry white autists sperging out at random st. Reddit is round the corner and to the right, you can go be cancer there.

holocaust

Manlet factory

You should start your Anonymouse training by eating nothing but thrown away food. And not from store dumsters - I mean diving into people's dumpsters to munch on rotten leftovers and licking dirty cartons.

That way you will really fuck the system

Your next step will be putting large objects into your anus, to display your lack of respect for society's sexual norms.

Yeah, but reddit is the gaihhyest thing on earth. Thats why Sup Forums is the supreme race.

The nigr who posted this is stupid af

You buy one of these.