Harry J. Anslinger was right. Marijuana is the most degenerate enabler drug out there

>Colored students at the Univ. of Minn. partying with (white) female students, smoking [marijuana] and getting their sympathy with stories of racial persecution. Result: pregnancy.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-1-29/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-14/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And this shit NEVER happens with booze, right?
Or hell, caffeine?

Give it up.

>that hair

God damn I thought it was tarantula legs or some shit.

Who are you quoting?

rollerino

You will fetch a fine price little one

Cannabis is responsible for all spiritual thought as well as all forms of religions. Denying humans the weed of the God is a cardinal sin. Weed's supposed to bring us closer and more together. Would you faggots rather have alcohol and alcohol related accessories such as hate & violence?

>Colored students at the Univ. of Minn. partying with (white) female students, smoking [marijuana] and getting their sympathy with stories of racial persecution. Result: pregnancy.
white "men" on suicide watch

Shut up you dirty woman beater stinking arab nobody cares what your shithole country thinks

A fucking leaf lmao.

>booze
I've never seen people who drink alcohol not taking shower and worshiping jamaicans . Repeating cliches about how enlighten they are because they read in a Charles Manson book or in a Bob Marley song.

Harry J. Anslinger

Nice edge, kiddo. Back to 5th grade now.

I need uncensored photo for reasons.

Hmmm

>Charles Manson

Reminder that he was the product of the 60s american revolution.

Anyone but 7
Anyone but 7
ANYONE BUT 7

Oye weed is haram.

Not even worth rolling. Why am I doing this to myself?

Bless me with sevens.

I'd like to give the one on the right the product of my penis

>google Charles Manson victims

You dick will go back to its natural size.

Its halal. I'm sure moo-ham'd was tripping balls in caves too so...

>Marijuana is a neruotoxin
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>Cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312

Delete this
George Soros said it's safe and progressive so it's safe AND it's progressive! Go back to your KKK CHURCH!

You have to come back.

>I'm sure moo-ham'd was tripping balls in caves too so...
No he was just a schizophrenic psychopath. All drugs were haram.

>2/7
Reminds me of poker

pls be a qt

All drugs are degenerate.

Comeback where

He's a Britt on vacation. He wants you to steal and breed his daughter and tell him he's not a racist.

well i'm a white male. so, me and white girls smoke marijuana and i end up impregnating one? well fuck i'm quitting weed then.

so as long as we are white and smoking it's okay? it's only when you become a third world nigger that smoking weed is a problem?

>flag

Stop it australia. I don't even know if you are trolling

>Strong, aggressive red looming over passive, submissive blue.

Far less commom. 90% of drug addicts are coal burners

Also, roll

Marijuana is only degenerate if you smoke it all day, every day.

Just like alcohol.

What about one joint before bed time daily?

>The casual ''safer than peanuts'' meme

With the exception of Peganum Hamala. He ate that stuff for 40 days straight.

It also can help cure asthma, diabetes, schizophrenia, cancer etc....
THC is one of the safest pain medicines available.
CBD heals and strengthen broken bones
can be used prophylactic against osteoporosis.
The list goes on and on.

nearly as stupid as your reefer madness meme

can confirm

I saw a trillion of tall blonde Italian chicks with low life nigger drug dealers with my own eyes.

Unbelievable.

just

>Muh Marijuana baaaaad....

Kys with booze

Yep but pots defend it to recreational purpose using in many of case altered seeds.

Yea there are a lot of drug addicted women who fuck their drug dealers
I think thats how a lot of these fat single mothers start out

Shut the fuck up mountain jew. Take some alcohol over weed any day.
>Hurr I'm so high man, like wow it's so natural.
If I wanted to be in a smelly room with a bunch of degenerates I'd go hang out with some hobos in the abandoned house down the street.

This isn't the board for you.

Yes

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-1-29/

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-14/

Nuff said.

says "madame president"....

doubles pls

Adult people should decide for themselves what they put into their body.
How about you read some real papers from Scientist about the topic and learn something.

weed itself isn't bad
but it makes you ok with being bored
and that IS bad
there is a reason why lib politicians want it legal
it makes you complacent

RRROOOOLL

Dear God, that's terrifying.

>sluts and niggers act like sluts and niggers

STOP THE PRESSES!

mfw the degenerate who stunk of weed and was addicted to it in class tried to get me to join his pyramid scheme

i would keep that shit banned simply because of the smell, fucking reeks

I never really understood how niggers in the US abuse weed but still have the inner willpower to kill or chimpout. Perhaps weed doesn't affect them as much or..?

wtf?

Morrowind is the shit. I hate Sup Forums now.

rollin’

>real papers
>Doctors for Soros

Sponsored by Monsanto™ Weed Lobby

Fuck.
10/10

LMAOROFLPMSL

based quentin

truly ahead of his time

much like the kikes defense against criticism is to call the critic a muslim the potheads response it to call the critic an alcoholic

Bullshit. I took on and won a very tough and important four year legal battle, all the way to the Supreme Court, defeating an entire law firm in the process ON MY OWN, and could never have done so without the stress-relieving power of cannabis to help me.

Fuck you fear-mongering prohibitionists.

And mind your own damned business.

Because what the other guy said is wrong, weed doesn't make you anything, its an amplifier of things already there.
If you are lazy you get more lazy.
If you are retarded, you get more retarded.
If you are a smelly dumb retard, you get more intense in all these qualities.

Now if you are diligent, perceptive and motivated....

Its not the drug, its the character of the people.

>engineer attempt at Philosophy

Germans are really a decadent people.

Funny because dope fiends are the last people to admit to an addiction problem "hey man i can quit when i want" weed/marijuana is a gate drug it gets so bad that pot heads don't realize they aren't mentally normal anymore their head gets fucked up suddenly everything is enjoyable ONLY high its pathetic eating,sleeping,watching a movie ect.... and im talking about the non cancer patients,pot heads claim that they need to smoke so they dont stress out when in reality the drug addiction is the one making them stressed for not smoking and please dont get me started with every pot loosers slogan "i can stop whenever i can"
i fucking hate pot heads biggest loosers in the world they all gateway to heroine and overdose

>weed making anyone more diligent, perceptive and motivated
literally no

what is wrong with you
you don't even need high school chemistry to know how the drug affects the brain

>Doctors for Soros
Of course ALL scientists and Doctors are bought, corrupt, false and not trustworthy...?

Well, enjoy your ignorance, and remember if you get cancer, NEVER EVER think about Weed as medicine, take one chemo more just to be sure.

As someone who used to be a stoner, had a stoner girlfriend for 4 years and have studied post grad pharmacology...weed is not the soft innocuous enhancer that it gets portrayed as by people who smoke it. Smoking weed increases your chances of certain cancer (2x chance for lung, increased chance for testicular cancer, prostate, some brain tumours, etc.) there's an inflammation of the lung and upper respiratory tract (I'm sure you've noticed stoners are always hocking up huge gobs of phlegm), there's neurological changes associated (reductions in motivation, memory, learning, emotional fluctuations ie depression anxiety, derealization, psychosis, psychological withdrawal, generally poor effects on all aspects of the lives of heavy smokers.

Hanging out with someone who's stoned all the time is fucking boring as well.

>literally no

>result: paying the toll

Are you able to read and comprehend?

literally none

>Strong, aggressive emu looming over passive, submissive australian.

That's not what he said, are you illiterate?

Let's put this another way: if someone is lazy and unemployable, they are going to remain that way with or without weed (like you!).

what point are you trying to make?

weed, more precisely CBD oil makes my arthritis pain bearable, people here would love to leave thousands of people live in pain just because of muh degeneracy, it's not in the plant it's in the users. Don't blame stupid human nature on plant which potential is not yet fully discovered.

these are all horrible choices

let's see

8 is the only attractive one there.

so what?

I thought Germany was meant to have a good educational system? You're a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger effect, I'm definitely going to believe the body of medical literature carried out by scientists and doctors who've dedicated their whole life to research and it's clearly established negative health effects of smoking cannabis to some air headed grammatically defunct pleb on an Online Tibetan Sweater Knitting forum trying to retroactively justify his own drug use.
THC has shown some growth-inhibiting effects on tumors in vitro, that doesn't make it a fucking cancer cure you absolute dolt.

>smoking the herbal jew
>not chewing on delicious, nutritious tobacco leaves.
BUNCH OF SLACK-JAWED FAGGOTS AROUND HERE.
THIS STUFF WILL MAKE YOU A SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS ... Just like me.

>caffeine
Really?

Rollan. Come on bug eyes!

wrolling

fu

this triggered me
weed definitely makes things more fun and more enjoyable

music while high is an entirely different experience
I'm convinced that weed grants temporary synesthesia for some things
music / sounds being one of them

Use of it is so common that I feel like an outcast whenever I'm offered some and I have to reject it. I know it's bad, why it's bad and that it will be used in the following years for some drastic changes in the govt policies around the world, that agenda has been in motion since the 90s and later with journals such as Oxford's neuroscientific journal declaring it a non-issue in an article from as far back as 2006. Effects within the "pot" smoking communities have been obvious so far, but less obvious are its effects on the human DNA and those descendants of the regular pot smokers. Now look at some numbers - estimated - of how many people in Europe regularly smokes pot daily, white people - and how many will start to once its been legalized and declared a non-issue or even positive, and it will. People have no idea what they're dealing with, society of degenerate slaves its being created by the use of social programming which became so incredibly easy in this century. I miss having more groups of individual thinkers, even more subcultures and variety of opinions than we have now. We now have only two and pretty soon we're gonna have only one profile of a citizen-slave to the system.

eh, fuck it