Do you really trust Trump that he will be "anti-war" during his administration...

Do you really trust Trump that he will be "anti-war" during his administration? Obama was anti-war too and look what happened. Trump has been found out to have lied about not supporting the wars on Iraq and Libya. There's no reason to believe he'll be more honest than Obama considering that. Trump will likely try to start a major war with Iran next, as he was against the Iran deal that was praised as a good solution to the conflict.

Enjoy getting played by this lying buffoon for the next four years, Trumpcucks.

Drumpf is stupid, he can't win the electoral college you stupid drumpfkins. I'm still with her

A
FUCKING
CHIMP

HUE HUE

A
FUCKING
LEAF

MOOSE MOOSE

(((leaf)))

The day of the rake is coming.

>Obama was anti-war too and look what happened.

There's many reasons Obama was shit, but this wasn't one of them. He kept the neocons in check about as much as you can without getting a bullet in the head from an angry lone gunman.

Trump isn't going to start WW3 over Syria, and that's really all I expect on that front.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MAPLE NIGGERS GO FUCK YOURSELF! SORRY WE HAVE A SYSTEM THAT ISN'T A PURE SHIT DEMOCRACY IN PLACE YOU FUCKING CUM SKINS.

>Hillary is willing for war with Russia
>Continued supplying of "rebel" groups in Syria and further US intervention
>Trump is opposite of both
>Trump is the war monger
Ah..OK good thing I'm listening to the chimp from now on

If there was a "war" with Russia again it would be just like the Cold War. The two nations aren't going to nuke each other to oblivion. Only retards believe that. Trump will draft you to die in Iran for Israel's interests. Enjoy.

>Iran deal that was praised as a good solution to the conflict.

What the fuck are you talking about? That Iran deal was absolute garbage.

>oy vey, we can't let these dirty goyim have a nuclear program! Only the chosen people of G-d are allowed to do so

Are you retarded for real? Was Hillary not standing infront of her voters and all the media on several rallies and speeches that she would explicitly attack russia with military means if she got into power? Can you not see the fucking problem here?

I'm not part of the anti-war movement anyway

>He kept the neocons in check

What timeline are you in? Neocons had a field day destabalizing nation states with color revolutions and proxy armies in 3 different continents. Creating a massive refugee crisis and swiftly changing the demographics in Europe.

>Was Hillary not standing infront of her voters and all the media on several rallies and speeches that she would explicitly attack russia with military means if she got into power?

No. All she said was that she would impose a no-fly zone to minimize civilian casualties. Whether that would cause a war with Russia or not is a different topic, but even if it did, it's unlikely it would be a full-scale war where the nations wouldn't be afraid to use their nuclear weapons.

Dear god please dont let trump torch the globe and please make america great again. Amen

You speak like hillary would be.

It doesn't matter what trump's stances are to me, as long as he is not hillary he's already better.

Mmhmm.... and just how many countries do we make war in at the moment?

Trump actually stated that he would stop supporting the "moderate dissidents" in Syria and join forces With the Russians and Assad to defeat DAESH.
It may be an empty claim, maybe the congress and his staff will never allow this (U.S goal in Syria is the demise of Assad's regime, since the Arab spring)

But that, in my modest opinion, is not exactly wrong. Let Putin have a puppet in Syria and build his god-damn pipeline. Some Saudis will loose some Ryial's and that will be it.
(the fucking Saudis are more of a threat to the stability of the region than Iran ever was, specially because they are so fucking spoiled and insolent)
(yes, i hate them)

Dude, Obama WAS a neocon, he was a virtually seamless transition from Bush. Libya, Syrian rebel arming, it all looks indistinguishable from a Bush third term.

When shtf, Barry's foreign policy decisions looked like whack-a-mole without any long term vision.

>Unknown

What are you?

This, Obanana was as pro war as Bush, he just let others do most of the fighting for us.

an ayyy lmao