Love from Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bud why :((

Wash your hands ffs

Give back Åland and proper Finland.

you can have Åland, it is just strain for the economy full of bättre folk and Chips factory

Hey.. hey bernd, ich glaub das is kein schmutz

are you a nigger?

No. R u

>it is just strain for the economy
Then why do you even have them?
Are you afraid that the deerniggers and the rest of the Finland Swedes will get uppity?

>Love from Sweden
>UK flag
I'm confused Ahmed

use toiletpaper you monkey.

Came here to post this.

I'm triggered by this

When do we turn the kebab into meatballs?

>Hands out money to Åland even tho we all know they identify themselves as swedes

Thanks for funding our citizens

Its ok, most of your money is going to your immigration operation so we just want to help those in need.

Bro what happened to your hands

>Brown to black hands
>Nigger confirmed?

It's called toilet paper. Start using it instead of your hands op.

>From Sweden
>UK flag
>Muhammad skin color

It really makes me think

>kafir trys to think
Who gave you allowance?

>In Sweden what you identify as determines citizenship

Lmao no wonder you're full of 'Swedish' negroes..

Nobody can move there unless you have roots to Åland. It's basically as swedish as you can have it since everybody celebrates swedish culture and they don't get attacked by the swedish faggot government since they technically belong to Finland. It's basically a way to let the swedish bloodline continue except it's being funded by the mongols

So basically, the Swedish government refuses to fund ethic Swedes because they're too progressive to support their own citizens? And you lot make fun of Finland for that?

I swear I'll never understand Swedes. It's like your stuck in an ultra-smug distopian version of the 1990s in the Netherlands, but without the drugs.

Basically Åland is too Swedish for the swedes nowadays.

I know shitskin when i see it! 2018 is fast aproaching, faggot!

wtf europe is so retarded

Well thank god you are white.

No you don't understand. After Finland's independence swedish nationalism grew strong in Åland to counter the finns. 96% of all adults in Åland wanted to leave Finland and be reunited with Sweden. The finns then later let Åland have their own ruling government and the right to the swedish language and traditions. Basically Åland 100% swedish except it's being funded by Finland. The finns got cucked super hard. They are basically raising our baby. I appreciate it tho

Yuck, how do you people not puke everytime you wake up to see the color of your skin. Disgusting dirty color, you look like you never wash.

For fucks sake. Stop this shit. All real Swedes love Finland.

Oh wow. An actual shitskin!

say nej to trolleros

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

:'(

fuckin' saved!

Jag heter homo Peter, och jag imppa erikeepper

After Trump winning this is something that is happening right now.