As a latino, American and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races...

As a latino, American and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races, but the fact of the matter is that they do indeed exist.

People of African descent are the "master" race from which all races derive from. Anyone who is not black skinned with woolly hair is inferior for the lack of a better word. White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage. Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can. The reverse, however, is not the case. White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun.

The evolutionary biologists' claim that white skin "evolved" due to climate is absurd. Gould himself said that 50,000 years is not enough time for any significant evolution to take place, yet he subscribes these absurdities.

The gene involved in white skin has always existed in the human gene pool, but has a very low probability of expression. In fact itÂ’s a throwback gene found not only in earlier hominids, but in fish. It isnÂ’t a mutation, but a defect in one of the genes involved in producing melanin. (Washington Post "Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin")

Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding. The geographical isolation of Caucasians forced them to breed with their own family members. This is why the Caucasian gene pool is much smaller in comparison to the African gene pool. Incest gives rise to all kinds of genetic disorders found high frequencies among Europeans, but almost non-existent in African populations.
Inbreeding is also responsible for the Caucasian phenotype, which upon close examination is remarkably similar to other primates. Chimpanzees and other low-order primates resemble Caucasians in hair texture, narrow features, thin lips, large outer ears, and hairy bodies. Perhaps, the most notable similarity Caucasians have with primates is their very large supraorbital ridge or brow ridge. (Wikipedia, Supraorbital_ridge)

>Blacks
>Master race
If you are referring them as the master slave race you are correct, otherwise master race only goes to the chosen.

WE

>People of African descent are the "master" race
You'd have to be actually retarded to believe this

>from which all races derive from
Technically we all came from primates. I guess gorillas are the master race?

>Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding
As are all distinct species. It's a process known as speciation, look into it

I guess this goes to show how retarded bio/med students are

t. physics B.S.

Jews are the master race you joke of a doctor.

>whites can't survive the sun
Well, you read it here, Aussies ain't white.

as a wog cunt, I'm an expert in pasta, & yours is stale chucklefuck

AS A BIOLOGIST APES ARE THE MASTER RACE, INSTEAD OF USING INTELLIGENCE TO MASTER THEIR ENVIRONMENT THEY RATHER WAITED MILLIONS OF YEARS FOR EVOLUTION TO TAKE ITS COURSE.

Anyone bumping this copypasta thread made by autists is a retard.

i can confirm

>says the dude bumping
Niggers.

>The reverse, however, is not the case. White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun.

Yeah because Zimbabwe works a hundred time better now that melanin enriched people rule it, and not pasty white dudes in Rhodesia.

Wikipedia as source, you have never seen any serious universtiy from the inside.

Most of this is bullshit because race is almost entirely a social construct but this shit:

>Chimpanzees and other low-order primates resemble Caucasians in hair texture, narrow features, thin lips, large outer ears, and hairy bodies

...is too true. I never got the "niggers are monkeys" thing when most of them have more traits related to Europeans.

You fucking niggers are so insecure. You posted this exact same thread yesterday. You're the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the human race. Get over it

why the fuck can this loser make a dozen posts about the exact same shit and people still argue with him

latinos are white too.

Is this a new "epik pasta"?

Crappy pasta, siaf

>Technically we all came from primates. I guess gorillas are the master race?
You dumb fuck our closest ancesters are the chimps and bonobos, we share an ancestor with gorillas we're not descendant from them.

How did you get enslaved by inbreds then?

Did you not fucking know we selectively bred slaves, meaning their is a greater likeliness of inbreeding in the african american genepool?

I just want a black girlfriend. White girls are trash.

Fucking this

>B.S.

>White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage.
White skin is much more efficient for vitamin D production, which is vital for a number of bodily functions including testosterone production.

In other words, white skin is a biological advantage for humans living in areas where it is impossible to get enough vitamin D through sun exposure.

Now get your jungle fever outta' here, Carlos.

how often are you gonna post that shit thread
maybe gorilla was just a hyperbole. besides, wtf is a closest ancestor?

you mean closest relatives, either it is your ancestor or not. or do you mean closest to our ancestor?

>Hurr durr what is UV radiation
Every descendant of goggles that lives in Europe will eventually have light skin, given enough time. Goggles the lived in the western countries and didn't mix with whites are still MUCH lighter that their african counterparts and ancestors.

Nah, I'll admit we whities are a bit susceptible to the ol' canceridoo, Doc told me I got a melanoma in my leg so I cut the bastard out

Who's your new doctor?

Seriously how can this guy call himself a doctor lol, I am on 4th year of medical uni now and know that blacks are also more prone to some diseases ( just to name one; sickle cell anemia)

>unironically posting 9gag
kys my man

>latino
>Doctor of Medicine

hehe, babbys first meme.

Though I am extremely white, I completely agree to be honest. In terms of muscle mass, athleticism, sheer cunning, and even women ;), black people are overwhelmingly superior to whites. The only thing we have over them is IQ and possibly intelligence to some degree.

daaaasssss righht my melanin enhanced brotha, these moon crickets are just a bunch of albino monkeys in denial.

fukin negro race op, no point in putting points in stealth if ur white theyre gonna sniff u out anyway,
wp blizzard/volvo/riot
NERF PLS

I'd fuck her.

the ethopian diet.... not eating at all?

We inbreed a lot too so his theory could be right, the only flaw is that inbreeding actually created smarter humans and us Jews along with you slightly less intelligent whites are the proof.

>all races derive from niggers

out of africa theory has been proved to be wrong

>EthiopianDiet

What? Cow shit and mudpies?

sage all shitty bait threads like this
>2 posts by this ID

So what's sickle cell anemia, then? And why are the countries with the highest count of incestuous relationships all black and duncoon countries?

we wuz kangz n shieeet

>African decent Homo sapiens
>Master race
Chose one of these.
I am sory hovever everything you yust mentioned is IRELEVENT,while its true on the subject of skin color that milanium is better off i hot climates with high concantration of sunlight it is not true in colder climates,if you look for example map of usa bye population and race mutch less blacks live in southern side of usa then the deep north like minisota,its existant becose there are vitamins needed for humans that we get from direct contact with sunligh and black skin prevents it from being absorbed in places with less sun.Also while its true that we all have came from 1 ancestor it is not true that modern day blacks are geneticaly the same as those people,AND the moast bigest reason why blacks or african decent humans are recognised bye many including me as lovest race is becose of INTELEGANCE of races so called iq or bye left called IQ racism.The average IQ of south suharan african is 70IQ and eaven when blacks live in sociaitys witch are more intelegant like white USA the rise in intelegance isnt that significant African american average 85IQ White 100IQ Asian 105 IQ

I like this meme.

Go talk to the Blacks with Sickle Cell Anemia. Surely as a 'doctor' you have treated them and have seen them die in childhood.