Daily reminder that:

Daily reminder that:

>No PGP signed messages from wikileak's twitter since Assange went offline
>Huge mod team additions to r/wikileaks on the day his internet went off. Also many additions to the mod team of r/The_Donald. Any discussion of either of this gets you banned from both
>14 Wikileaks journalists went missing on the the day Assange went offline. None of been them have been heard from since
>Interview with Assange was posted a few days ago, however, it never featured the interviewer and Assange on the same frame even once, and he never discussed any events other than mentioning that his internet had been shut off. Also numerous signs of editing mid-sentence
>Newest wikileaks files don't match precommitment hashes, which means that they have been edited in the meantime and therefore are not the files that were supposed to be published
>on the day that Assange went offline, one of the biggest DDoS of history took place, taking down entire DNS servers, which mostly likedly interfered with Assange's dead man switch and caused it to fail
>pizzagate thread from r/The_Donald got deleted by a mod
>Sup Forums has shills imediately trying to dismiss any concerns for Assasnge's wellbeing who mostly insult the person and try to reframe what they said in a ridiculous way

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/Background-and-Documents-on-Attempts-to-Frame-Assange-as-a-Pedophile-and.html?update3
standard.co.uk/news/london/julian-assanges-cat-spotted-wearing-shirt-collar-and-tie-and-even-gets-its-own-twitter-account-a3395131.html
cnn.com/2016/10/21/europe/london-city-airport-evacuated/
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dth5a/on_october_22nd_riseupnet_deleted_fingerprints/
blockchain.info/tx/cb4a3d93bf42f8014672dd827717db0606405c74e330ecbf7c7adc09c9bf6a80
keybase.io/corysvensson
time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That pepe reminds me of my lazy whore wife.

>Sup Forums has shills imediately trying to dismiss any concerns for Assasnge's wellbeing

I thought we were pretty much in agreement that he's dead.

Hes fucking dead Jim.

Hi shill

Could we try to get some big figurehead like Milo to go the the embassy themselves? Can anyone just enter the embassy, or are there limits on who can?

Because the only way to know for sure is to send someone in to check on him, but that person has to be famous and public enough that they can't just get Clintoned. Pic related.

Watch out for Italian flag CIA man.

Also, bump.

bump for justice

You'd think at this point the CIA would learn to use different proxies

>Hello, Comet Pizza? I'd like to order an extra small pizza with hotdogs (w/o buns) and celery.
>Dine in or take out?
>Dine in, of course!

Conspiracies rule.

He's most certainly dead, and indeed the dead man's switch failed. What baffles me is why this isn't a bigger deal than it currently is. That DDOS attack was suspicious as Fuck. Supposedly alive Assange hasn't even looked it hits window.

Why is no one caring about this??

Why do you assume that Assanage is the only person that can leak stuff?

He might be dead... or THEY might just be gearing up for a big release. He's not the only fox in the hole.

Oh yeah, the reporters who all went missing are certainly gearing up for a new release on the place that has been compromised.

tits or gtfo

My condolences user

Oh man chill out!

It's RUSSIA! Nothing bad ever happens in RUSSIA!

Take a pill already.

Bump

OMG I R WIKILEAKS!

Piss off CIA

>Who are the 14 journalists that are missing?
>Can you link the vids that the OP refers to?

Also, I will be in London tomorrow, what shall I do?

I'm watching you, you little prick.

One wrong move... one wrong word...

It's too late to save Assange.

Most likely he already got the Chelsea treatment. Cock and balls cut off and then they tell the world, "oh Mr Assange always wanted to be a woman. Right now his brand new pussyhole is being raped 24/7 in one of our internment camps. He always wanted that"

he ded

o.o

my gf always says

>hey user shove ur big dick in my pussy like a brazilian soccer player

Break into the embassy and get gunned

He's dead or being tortured under some rendition program.

Assange is just being a drama queen like he always is. He's not revealing himself because he wants to capitalize on the attention this gives him. He is a narcissist.

>who mostly insult the person
lmao

Yes my good goy, after all, he is a youtuber who gets paid on views on his imaginary channel and damaging the credibility of wikileaks is also a VERY lucrative for him, who more than anyone else cares for the organization.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Anything to silence him and Wikileaks. They've manufactured evidence of him soliciting a child and have attempted to link him to Russian money ( wikileaks.org/Background-and-Documents-on-Attempts-to-Frame-Assange-as-a-Pedophile-and.html?update3 ). And, of course, they've severed his internet access and are probably pressuring him to not circumvent it. They've probably done so to create the circumstances in which they can make Wikileaks appear compromised.

In fact, all we know is:

1-Assange hasn't shown himself.
2-The Pilger interview is fishy.
3-There have been some half-assed attempts at making him seem insane.

1-Assange may be in the wind, or he may simply be under pressure not to show himself (e.g. being kicked out of the embassy).
2-The Pilger interview either looks fishy by incompetence (unlikely) or because they want it to. Again, all to undermine confidence in Wikileaks. Moreover, 'they' even benefit from the apparent mishap with the editing, as it makes it seem as if it's 'very nearly' or, in fact, 'entirely' possible to manipulate someone's image. Fear gives power in this respect.
3-There have been sightings of his cat, all dressed-up. See: standard.co.uk/news/london/julian-assanges-cat-spotted-wearing-shirt-collar-and-tie-and-even-gets-its-own-twitter-account-a3395131.html . Those close to him may know what this is about. Alternatively, it can be an attempt to build a foundation on which to declare him insane ("isolation changes people?").

All in all, there are many, many conflicting signals, e.g.:
-Major DDoS' attacks.
-Misspelling in the Wikileaks Twitter (remember: Twitter is a US-based company and US agencies have lawful and total control of it by decree and can gag-order/kill anyone).
-Developments on imageboards (IDF-style).
-SHA-256 discrepancies (some of what was released does not seem to be what was 'announced').
-Bitcoin traffic messages.
-Reports of Wikileaks staff going missing.
-Major Wikileaks staff additions.
-More...?

Bump

Sage Assangefags threads

No proof no raid

How will they ever recover?

Hes dead, he would have come out on the balcony for a crowd otherwise.

I'd like to add that as the story grows, it serves to discredit the followers as well. Spirit cooking, really? Be careful what you buy into. The existence of paedophilia in upper echelons I'm quite content to believe in, but I don't see 'those people' observing many Satanic rites. Maybe they do, but that's beside the point. It's tin-foil bullshit like this that gets valid arguments discredited, even if they're only mentioned as a detail.

Even in what I've just said, there is probably disinformation. One can hope that it's not all just that.

My question is, there's you to be other people out there who know his REAL condition (guccifer et al), so where are their responses? If he was really missing, wouldn't someone have come out of the woodwork by now and started shit?

Oh look, the italian shill has arrived just like predicted.

Hi shill, how you doing?

What are the names of the 14 missing journalists?

>Oh... ummm.... wellllll, we... ummm... we don't have.... ohhh.... ummmm.... we don't know.

There have been other periods when Assange was kept under police guard 24/7 and unable even to leave his room or pass messages. This is NOT the first time for those restrictions.

He sent his cat out to the window in a collar and tie. That was the best he could do, but it was brilliant.
Pamela Anderson visited him last week.
John Pilger is an old school journalist and pretty much above suspicion.

We're getting too many of these Assange-dead threads to be /pol tards. One now and then..it would be us. But getting hammered with them reeks of concentrated effort. Kimdotcom says wikileaks is going to drop some huge bombs coming up, so the Assange-dead threads are disinfo to make us lose interest in digging through or spreading the new leaks.

There are big players involved that feel threatened by /pol's existence and pol's uncanny ability to spread shit on the web. Everyone from Muslim Brotherhood to the big pedophile rings to those compromised in the DOJ..its not just CTR and John Podesta coming in anymore. It's everyone--everyone who has something to hide.
If they can keep Assange confined to an inner room, and lead the info-spreaders to think he's dead, then anything wikileaks exposes would be suspect. You are being psyoped. You though, are smart enough not to buy into it. Or you should be, anyway..this is /pol after all.

But the question remains ... What was the deadmans switch???

>what are the name of the 14 whistleblowers that don't reveal their names to protect themselves

Gee I don't know mr. shill.

I love how you first inflate his ego and then try to push the narrative that he'd be smart if he agreed with you and dumb if not, in the most classical example of applied Invisible Robes of the Emperor. Too bad you do all of this while conveniently ignoring all the other points or the fact that a fucking cat with a tie doesn't prove jack fucking shit.

It's also nice of you to remind us of the interview with John Pilger, the same one where they don't appear in the same frame not even once, the same one showing signs of editing, the same one where he doesn't address any recent happenings at all whatsoever. Now, care to enlighten me on something with your grand knowledge? Can you explain to me how a journalist and a washed out whore like Pamela Anderson can come in contact with Assange and even bring him food while his own lawyer can't talk with him and sweden authorities couldn't even stay in the same room as him nor even hear his voice, conducting an interview through the mediation of an interpreter? Can you do that, mr. slider?

I think you're gonna need something better other than trying to use "us" to try to speak on behalf of Sup Forums's name. Feel free to address the other points in the OP with some pretty insults or some other forum sliding techniques while you're at it. I'm waiting.

he's dead bro. keep bullshitting yourself. your country killed him.

>journalists

Oh so the 14 missing journalists were all whistlerblowers. Gotcha.

Now, by all means, please fuck off.

cnn.com/2016/10/21/europe/london-city-airport-evacuated/

it all adds up to assange gone

That's one of the most horrible things I've ever heard. It's so fucking wild that it must be true..

fuck off shill these things are all suspicious and pam anderson took him food more than a month ago

Oh what's the matter? Getting all angry all of a sudden that you even dropped the trip. Have I hit a nerve? Calm down, this is the time when you call your supervisor to guide you through your script because I'm afraid "fuck off" is not gonna cut it.

He's most likely dead. We must unite and fight the shills trying to suppress it.

I really hope this isn't true. This is extremely messed up.

Heh, why would I be angry?

You're claiming that he's dead but offering absolutely nothing along the lines of proof. The claims of reporters turning tits up came out. Reporters, not whistleblowers. Someone else asked for names. Of course, you don't have any names... not a single fucking one.

What is it that you hope to accomplish with this shit?

>Heh, why would I be angry?

You tell me.

>You're claiming that he's dead but offering absolutely nothing along the lines of proof. The claims of reporters turning tits up came out. Reporters, not whistleblowers. Someone else asked for names. Of course, you don't have any names... not a single fucking one.

Oh I'm sorry I don't have the names of people who work in secrecy. But yeah, I'm offering nothing aside from, you know, 8 points in my OP while what do you have again? Oh yes, a name trying to mock a tripcode, greentext stuttering and a display of rage through a "fuck you". Man, how could I EVER hope to top your oh so very solid points?

>What is it that you hope to accomplish with this shit?

Making you work for your pay. What I think everyone would like to know, however, is what do YOU hope to accomplish by trying to silence concerns over assange's whereabouts? Come on, tell us.

Has anyone simply phoned up the embassy and asked for him?

This whole time it's that easy yet nobody has done it

This is sketchy I must admit but I have to questions

1) Why would John Pilger (who claims to have interviewed Assange after the date he supposedly was snatched by police) lie about interviewing him? Everyone says he is a really trustworthy journalist

2) Sarah Harrison, an important member of wikileaks and someone who is close with Assange gave a speech around a week or two at some event in Berlin. Why wouldn't she try to warn the world if something was going on?

A guy on reddit did but they reply saying they can't convey any kind of info on him.

Oh and by the way, you can now only get inside the embassy with express authorization of the equatorian government.

But of course nothing to see here. Brb, gonna bring vegan food to him and walk in there and interview him while his own LAWYER can't talk with him nor can sweden authorities. Isn't it lovely?

You guys don't even wait more than a few seconds before you post your rehearsed glorified informercial, don't you?

>What I think everyone would like to know, however, is what do YOU hope to accomplish by trying to silence concerns over assange's whereabouts?

So...not only do you not have any proof, you admit that there's no motive to silence concerns about his whereabouts because you can't think of any.

If someone did off him, since the 'word' is already out not to submit anymore leaks, it would be headlining that he died in his bed after suffering a heart attack or something. There'd be no point in continuing some type of made-up charade.

And I say. again, please fuck off.

Assange is not dead, paid shills/loser shills spread these rumors and use heavy confirmation bias to produce bullshit "evidence". It's all a distraction from the important leaks.

Does seem a bit fishy like, surely they'd be able to say "sure thing he's totally alive"

How do you know there were 14 if you don't know their names or identities?

Many of the staff at just gone and have not been heard from at all. You think maybe the one or two people with connections to Wikileaks that still exist might have possibly been coerced into lying? Personally, I don't think that's much of a stretch.

Why don't we pepper corbyn with questions about it til he asks may about it

[email protected]

I dont understand some of this and dont have a working knowledge of the background.

But I will bump. Hopefully smarter people can develop this a bit so I can get a clearer picture.

back later

this sounded plausible right up to the NSA being run by transhumanists.

notice how assangetards use this as proof that 15 people were raided

this is the "proof"

no pics

no vids

assangefags move to x

saged

6ad9a4728d3a06dc6452324f67cf5dea9a8bc5b286089e6a04b884135b9dafe0
2016-10-21 09:50:27
1EMBASSYyhoYZiv1cHFpPRM5fnSXk6C7Gp
0.1 BTC
[I can't find anything to do with this account, check if it is related to any of Wikileaks' alt accounts?]

71faf538edf8fc49c497e0e3b0e9f1979e3a257e093318ab2dfa6228aa015885
2016-10-21 00:11:06
1HoTELox2gnCNKRzw4iN8oGLUKSpLy6uaS (Hotelgo24.com )
0.0461 BTC
[5 payments to Wikileaks over the past 4 months, pretty sure it's nothing but worth a deeper dig?]

62c591e7ed58414bda9bca721f35210c837f117db12314959d633a83e68a404c
2016-10-17 19:20:23
1Mi52vGWi7VAHW1bVjLVfwaE1UnjeV5Amg
18n7UyVcYxmM4WfsneKFa4bxjukBKypncc
0.01570031 BTC
[Spells MI5. Nothing with either of these either. Check Wikileaks alts?]

c304edbe153a34dc61aadd8af9d1ffaaf5dd4f6643cdb7c1c82b2df6113029b3
2016-10-17 14:38:18
1JewT37W6fQg8USTZh9koBME3KtMyBpa9S
0.006244 BTC
[Literally says Jew... Might be worth checking out? I cant find anything]

b0007ba4685e0b4d2b670fe78b12b14630545109ae006d6fb8e671833dea86cd
2016-10-15 01:14:29
19DESKUUw1YxnunynJXnAQCSe9MXGatTe2
1AV7h5m6dXXmwnNxSxY7AWtkf5YcWFNdqt
1P2KUPkd2mstU9yEwYKQ4mJz8EmL3XjyqQ
14DP7RgjMjW96GzFBqkw6b8ebYC7PRBzvx
1WhK9nA2K1z9rEAJL4oPje3fSRvt1KERE
6b9da7525e1be3d698d8a1cbb82f5bb0f9ea01ac85d944f22b0f3b8282870674
2016-10-15 17:15:50
1J3hMzq5NqVNKyu2mMHvTDHdnxGrzK7T5k
1JxDoWnY5i7VeTz8ndsFrApjihYvUyCcLn
0.00685828 BTC
[Both of these are the same day, the day before the 16th, and two of the addresses spell DESK DOWN. Something to look into? Possible file keys or something within blockchains? I can't find anything but I'm an idiot at this stuff]

f2ea5b4045b51e4c81af9bd4be7268e7ee03486515b4b8ae3ed6bdd8e2b6003d
2016-10-14 20:59:33

1PbFTf9gThNj8HsWQLY3qAZdnHhfmmNu8M
182HYUPFGn8oZnmEWTxsn2kXV8GMAc6MXv
1MFXYK1XucKFfhPhW9HDHD3vsM9BKey4qm
1FbSiX4RHgFLJa466gY2q55Umg6rbZEBr3
1d7MbgbAnkdg7hFDJUBCvyVVRDs6bCuqe
0.08542564 BTC
[Spells HIGH UP. Pizzagate? Again, I'm an idiot with this stuff. Any deeper digs is on you guys.]

>b0007ba4685e0b4d2b670fe78b12b14630545109ae006d6fb8e671833dea86cd
>2016-10-15 01:14:29
>19DESKUUw1YxnunynJXnAQCSe9MXGatTe2
>1AV7h5m6dXXmwnNxSxY7AWtkf5YcWFNdqt
>1P2KUPkdaASSANGEISDEDaemL3XjyqQ
>14DP7RgjMjW96GzFBqkw6b8ebYC7PRBzvx
>1WhK9nA2K1z9rEAJL4oPje3fSRvt1KERE
>6b9da7525e1be3d698d8a1cbb82f5bb0f9ea01ac85d944f22b0f3b8282870674
>2016-10-15 17:15:50
>1J3hMzq5NqVNKyu2mMHvTDHdnxGrzK7T5k
>1JxDoWnY5i7VeTz8ndsFrApjihYvUyCcLn

ded

close thread

It says: "Reddit/Twitter/WWW, you acknowledge control do PGP"

There have been other periods when Assange was kept under police guard 24/7 and unable even to leave his room or pass messages. This is NOT the first time for those restrictions.

He sent his cat out to the window in a collar and tie. That was the best he could do, but it was brilliant.
Pamela Anderson visited him last week.
John Pilger is an old school journalist and pretty much above suspicion.

17 NOV: an user on 9-1chan posts a LARP discrediting Wikileaks. You know its a Larp because there's no earthly reason for one of the Wikileaks guys to come to /pol, when those guys talk to each other through the deep web
18 NOV: Wikileaks' twitter posts an imgur grab of the thread and discredits it as a smear
>who benefits?
2 days later:
20 NOV: transactions taking place between Wikileaks' bitcoin wallet and an unknown other wallet, bounce around some vanity Id's to deliberately spell out
>were fine 8 chan post fake

We're getting too many of these Assange-dead threads to be /pol tards. One now and then..it would be us. But getting hammered with them stinks of a concentrated effort. Kimdotcom says wikileaks is going to drop some huge bombs coming up, so the Assange-dead threads are disinfo to make us lose interest in digging through or spreading the new leaks.

There are big players involved that feel threatened by /pol's existence and pol's uncanny ability to spread shit on the web. Everyone from Muslim Brotherhood to the big pedophile rings to those compromised in the DOJ..its not just CTR and John Podesta coming in anymore. It's everyone--everyone who has something to hide.
If they can keep Assange confined to an inner room, and lead the info-spreaders to think he's dead, then anything wikileaks exposes would be suspect. You are being psyoped. You though, are smart enough not to buy into it. Or you should be, anyway..this is /pol after all.

Or it says: "Reddit/Twitter/WWW/Youtube, acknowledge control do PGP"
Which is more plausible.

You're not even trying. Fuck off.

Why can't it say

Reddit, Twitter, WWW
You Acknowledge Control
Ddos PGPS Dicy

if its a code, you can't ignore two of the phrases. You have to figure out what those two other phrases are and how they fit into the code

Don't forget about this:
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dth5a/on_october_22nd_riseupnet_deleted_fingerprints/

you're hammering this too often and too hard.

YOU fuck off. that's not even how /poltards tell each other to get lost. So who are you working for?

your life is fucked bro!! how do you cope?

blockchain.info/tx/cb4a3d93bf42f8014672dd827717db0606405c74e330ecbf7c7adc09c9bf6a80

The sender BTC address can be found on this page: keybase.io/corysvensson

Says the guy who is pasting the same wall of text for the second time.

its easier to paste every time you fucking shills start this up again. HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER

I'd like to see the memos you guys get on this pysops.

That whole thing seemed awfully weird

Pam Anderson isn't famous enough?

though she could be MKULTRAd

You're pathetic. You're just trying to find an excuse and to distract others from further digging. So fuck you sincerely

This is my fetish. Being force fed female hormones

>you
>ctrl
>twtr
>rdit
>pgps
>www

you control twitter reddit pgps website

poss reference to the secure PGP needed to post as Wikileaks on these accounts.
Who is the wallet holder accusing?
are there any more messages/transactions missing from this pic?

No, fuck you! Im trying to keep others from falling for psyops. And you're pushing it. CIA shill!!!! You aren't fooling anyone hiding behind a proxy. Come van me bro

>are there any more messages/transactions missing from this pic?
Yes, look above what I've posted.

But you're so far failing in your mission. You'll need better training.

The fact alone that plebbit and boards discussions of WL are bombared with professional shills (not mere shitposters) should tell something. Not to mention wikileaks went to extensive damage control over ONE FUCKING THREAD ON A LITERALLY WHO IMAGEBOARD that no one but autists who dig through this jewery ever visit. Must have really touched a nerve, otherwise they would just ignore it.

How do you know the 14 journalists are missing?

I happen to believe Assange is dead, along with the wikileaks team. But if we want to take this out of /x/ territory, we need to know some facts.

ignore shills. just ignore them, it's all we can do.

so the message is
>Reddit Twitter WWW [website?] You 1Ack [lack] CTRL Do5E [dose / do] PGPs

is it 'dear twitter/reddit websites, you lack control over those pgps'
or Twitter, Reddit, you lack control. Do PGPs
>ie/ prove yourself

One of the great strengths of this place is following many potential world views. Let them explore.

Just view all the outcomes as different lenses and see what makes sense in each. There definitely isn't enough evidence to support any position with full confidence so hold judgement and let people dig.

The most important thing is asking, how do we get more information?

is it thus a Canadian dude trying to converse / communicate back through the vanity ID route.

interesting

Remember to vote for Assange as Time's person of the year. There would have to be a reaction to that.

time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/