wtf thats fucking disgusting

Well I want to play video games now.

Do a better job next time nigger woman.

feelsgoodman

furfags, my friend

>ID phew
is this a gril

you were supposed to post the cards first, it's better that way

So we're not going to discuss that some coalburning slut is posting degeneracy on our board?

Mcgofuckingkillyourself
Fucking Americans I swear to god.

supporting a woman who has done nothing for 30 years
supporting a woman that sold out her country for uranium deal, accepting money from foriegn entities for favors and arms deals
supporting a women who started a fake foundation where she laundered that money she accepted from foreign nationals. So she was ALSO not paying taxes.
supporting a woman who lied, on camera, and to the american people about classified emails and all of the above.

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

GODDAMNIT

>yfw they start giving out handicapped placards for trans retards

Chill out, Sven.

>implyingimplyingimplying
>leimplying
>boy I'm gonna get those damn alt-right kids

The fuck you know about a zionist puppet fuck off mutt

We almost elected a woman who spent 40 years in politics and could lose to a fat orange meme who only *really* started last year, we dodged a bullet.

Hilarious, ain't it?

Nice trips

Specifically, what taxes did he avoid and what loopholes will he abuse?

If Hillary Clinton is so great then how come she likes Saudi Arabia and child rape so much?

Now why would you do that, burger?

Look at all those examples, and think about how Hillary is going to change it.

- a = a -

Get better friends...

>t. niggerspic

get off my board shitskin

Hey in the 70s, during her husband's campaign years, she did some good for the kids of Arkansas.

Thats pretty much the end of her political accomplishments that didnt make america worse.

Thanks for helping to correct the record. 5 good goy points have been deposited in your account. Don't spend them all on chicken tendies this time.

Trump is jewish too.

Dont forget that

>implying you dont also dodge your taxes
>implying youre not in your parents basement working at wendys
>implying you arent a dyke

>Saying all the negatives about the first outsider candidate to actually make it, without comparing them at ALL to the horrifying alternative of a Hillary Clinton Presidency.

Oh no, not the Loop Holes. Fuck you. I don't care what he does. He never killed anyone. And I bet you learned "zionist puppet" in the 2 weeks or so you've been lurking here.

Get lost, toots.

checked, way to redeem yourself

>comes to Sup Forums to politically correct Sup Forums
lurk a few more months and you will become like us.

is that a nigger behind you?
watch out, call the police!

Goddamn you're ugly

R A R E
A
R
E

>Brazil

kys

if all those are true it makes me wonder just how shitty hillary clinton really must be

You're fucking ugly, and those nostrils could house the entire illegal population of the United States

a president that avoids taxation is the best trait for a politic, taxation is theft

fact: he has paid more taxes than you and your family ever will in 5 lifetimes
fact: women adore him. sorry, but pvt audio proves nothing
imply imply imply you are a dumb fuck.
suicide plz

OP you obviously never looked into Hillary's tax plan for the middle class.

Can't tell if you're trans or what, but I can tell that you're ugly as fuck and just as salty.

sage this slide thread

You forgot the part where she threatened to go to war with Iran during her aipac speech. Or where she said she wouldn't rule out conventional Warfare with Russia over a Cyber attack. The same cyberattacks that no one but the Democratic party believes are happening.
She said she would Institute a no-fly zone over Syria, a direct Act of aggression against Russia, likely leading to conflict. You neglected to mention that she backs a repulsive free trade deal that only Bankers want, wherein something like four of its 21 statutes dealing with trade and the other 17 deal with Capital Management and intellectual property law. Somehow you forgot to bring up the fact her winning would signal a success to Identity politics. You missed the part where she was willing to strike the First Amendment away through hate speech regulations, and do away with the second entirely. I'm not sure how you forgot to mention the part where she said she believed that country does not need borders, and that Americans should be willing to accept competition from a horde of third worlders who would undercut our labor to the benefit of her wealthy backers. It should be noted that the third worlders would also serve as a loyal voting Bloc to the Democrats for decades to come, ensuring that they can strike away our rights at will.

And do you know what's truly terrifying? 50% of the population of voted for her anyway, because she's thes Democrat, and because the media tells them she's the better person.

You can't be degraded if that's where you started in the first place.

the nose knows

careful with that edge, hamijo

What's wrong with being a Zionist?

"He isn't jesus but way better than hillary in every single way.
Also i hate political correctness and most of modern feminism and i believe the correlation with male suicide rates and feminism is not a coincidence."

Just kidding, i hope he purges mudslimes, jews and nig nogs from western countries single handedly.

Ya te vĂ­ podemita

Oh yeah? Well you have a big nose

>Is a woman

Get out

>implying there is a middle class left to fuck over after 8 years of obango

day of the rake is coming, leaf.

>tfw you literally just described Hillary Clinton as well
>tfw you realize it was rigged from the start
>tfw Jill will never come to your town and hand out 101% organic home grown weed

>electing a woman that will kill you if you say something bad about her
>electing a woman that wants toe BECOME a billionaire by funneling charity money to her wallet
>electing a woman that is a disgrace to civil humans
>electing a woman that gets PAID to find loopholes and exploit them for her and criminals benefit, as a LAWYER
>impling hillary gives a shit about anyone else but herself and her pocketbook

bro, stop being so mad. Hillary is fucking crazy

agreed

But i was keeping it simple for the simpleton op.

>electing a billionaire that avoids paying taxes
Who does not?
>electing a billionaire that degrades women
What`s wrong with that?
>implying he wont use loop holes to benefit him
How is that a bad thing?
>implying he wont fuck over the middle class
How do you know?
>implying he gives a shit about anyone other than the trumps
How is that a bad thing? If he cares enough, he will create at least some decent reputation for his family name.
>also is a zionist puppet
It`s burgerland, where do you think you are, Dorothy - in some Oz failrytale?

It must be nice to be too young to remember either Bush

Does anyone outside of here know this?

go tell'em, if they dont.

I did.

I got called a racist, misogynistic, homophone so I left.