is he right?
youtube.com/watch?v=F5K7UmYkD1I

right for the wrong reasons

which is the embodiment of many lefties atm

What actually were the right reason?

Not b8ing here

Well, their solution is Bernie.
Sup Forums obviously disagrees.

Also never realized that he comes from the TYT. I like his own show (Jimmy Dore Show) but I can't understand how he likes TYT based on stances in his own channel???

no, their solution isn't Berine.
their like what Bernie stands for, and that's not even close to the cult of personality the trumpfags are aiming for.

Democracy is not belittled by people not voting

That's not how democracy works at all. This is just king nigger throwing a hissy fit as us for not falling for their same shit and electing the next monarch of their empire.

also people didn't vote because many were completely disinterested in politics because of the hundreds of scandals Hillary and the Obama administration were caught in, from Benghazi to Project Veritas and all inbetween.

The Trumpcult here gets a bit spooky yeah

Did Obongo ever mention the 3rd party candidates? Because that also seems like a failure to me - informing people about other possibilities and not blaming people for *supposedly* not having a choice

No, King nigger used his last few months in office to exclusively campaign for Hillary (which no president has ever done before) so he would never mention a third part candidate.

Why was Obama allowed for get away with What happened to Chelsea manning

Here's the unedited version.

That's Right! That's Right! That's Right! That's Right! That's Right! That's Right! That's Right! That's Right! That's Right! That's Right! That's Right! That's Right! That's Right! That's Right!

I hate when shitlibs try and take the moral high ground on Libya. Every single one of them was pro-taking Gaddafi out because muh authoritarian dictator save the children mang. Now they pretend they were against blitzing the country from the sky.

Yeah, but he's too late. We already stole those red pills and that anger and put them to work for Trump.

Sorry little angry man.

During the campaign

>LOL LITERALLY WHAT IS BENGHAZI, OMG IDIOTS, LIBYA IS BASICALLY NO DIFFERENT FROM ISTANBUL OR GREECE NOW AMIRITE?

Can't wait until they change their tune on Syria after that's "fixed".

wtf am i a progressive now?

good to see some of them actually fucking get it

Also want to add,

Its hilarious their solution or ideal is bernie, because it is the safest form of revolt before having to realize and accept that the radical right of the 90's was right about the NWO.

Yes, the human camel is fully awoken.

We only have disagreements on the final solution.

> gas bikes, race war now

Wait the people hate Government?

QUICK EVERYONE ON TYT LETS START HATING OBAMA AND HILARY MAYBE THEN THEY WE'LL GET THE VIEWERS BACK!!

too bad the alex jones show is fucking horrible and you can't really watch it if you're not retarded.

>far-left
>shits on Bush
>right

nope, this is a dumb Marxist cunt

> what kind of system makes half the country poor and it's the richest country in the world

American "poor" would be middle and upper-middle class in most countries

fucking Marxist lies

>American "poor" would be middle and upper-middle class in most countries
in hungary, probably.

did you see his handler try and bring him back on script when he went off the speaking points. hahah fucking young turds

In Serbia, most definitely.