Why are homeless in the USA so healthy?

If you look at pictures of starving poor Africans, they're always skin and bones. Look at homeless Americans and they're often fat.

Are we just so spoiled and so privileged that we can't see how blessed we are to live in the USA? We take our blessings for granted and can't see past our own greed, pride and arrogance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EX_aC_KxYLs
youtube.com/watch?v=MJmCUSb-ZVo
youtube.com/watch?v=4Edm1WLNI_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Africans

Greece is best for tourism these days because entilted greek whores that have recently btfo by poverty are now available for easy dicking on the street. Pic related; I forced my dick inside this poor whore while she slept.

africans are fucking retarded.

Hell, look at your picture, woman has enough food for her and her dog, lives in a forest area where food is plenty, is on the rails so she obvioulsy has a plan of going somewhere more beneficial to her.

Now look at second post, startving, chose to live in a baren desert, no food, opts to walk a dozen miles one way to get water and bring it back, but doesnt use any of it fro crops or simply move next to the water source.
Will literally DIE if it wasnt for the international welfare program.

you see, to put it simply.. one deserves to live and the other, by the laws of nature of this planet, deserves to die.

HIGH TEST

Homeless healthy in America? Dude I don't know what city you live in but even the non-homeless who don't make 50,000+ a year in America aren't healthy. America is very far from a place where most people are healthy.

>See flag
Not surprised at all

Im not even surprised.

>pakistan

enjoy your various stds

but looking at your flag you prolly gave her stds, mud

And I hope your shitty little dick rots off from the disease you got from the poor whore you subhuman.

Kek at flag

I donĀ“t know in USA but in Spain almost all of them are a mafia (even women are fat), they are there because a car leaves them there to reunite money.

Also we have social food locals, but the food and clothes they get they resell it.

Basically they are winning more money than our retard lefties will ever win.

There are homeless shelters in every metropolitan area where they get free food. They dont like to chill there though because other homeless will rape/rob them. Staff are usually ex-homeless so a little crazy themselves. So they just get food and meander the streets all day. The money you give them is just for their booze. If you notice alot of homeless don't even bother to beg anymore.

Yeah this whole "the homeless are so healthy" we should totally not support them bullshit is just that, bullshit. You want an excuse to cut off support so they'll die. Homeless in the USA are not even close to healthy. Teeth falling out... dieing at 40, freezing to death, bad nutrition, mental illness, physical illness - they are not doing well.

What are you doing to stop it?

The homeless in florida are all disgusting, and malnourished.

Take your fetish elsewhere. You wouldn't even want to be within a mile of a homeless woman if you knew how they smelled.

>alot of homeless don't even bother to beg anymore.
They didnt use to here, but they started to alot.
I honestly dont know whats going on, but they are organized. They stand at highway offramps in pairs, and work city stoplights in shifts..
Right before they got really organized, I was at a stop light and right next to me was one fo them with a sign, he pulled out an ecigaret (when they first came out and before they became super popular)
I think that most of them are fake. The real scruffy ones Ill give a bottle of water.

sounds like gypsies

Food stamps, soup kitchens, charities, free medical care, etx etc etc

Because they are chancers

they're fat because they eat cheap food. which contains fructose.

fructose is metabolized into fructose-1-phosphate and then into dihydroacetonephosphate and glyceraldehyde. glyceraldehyde is phosphorylated to glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate.

both metabolites then feed into glycolysis (sugar oxidation pathway) below the level of the rate-limiting enzyme ultimately to create acetyl-coA. since this builds up quickly it feeds into fat synthesis and you get fat.

this is what happens when you only eat foods which are cheap and have high fructose corn syrup.

You are missing the point
The US is the only country on the planet where the "poor" are fat.
Meaning they consume more calories than they burn

Or maybe theres something weird about the calories we consume that prevents them from being burned?

Did she even wake up?

because america is the only place in the world where 1$ can get you actual food and not just a snack

Because the US is so wealthy, a homeless person in a US city is surrounded by various food distribution systems that they can tap into. A poor African is not so lucky, unfortunately.

im not missing any point. re-read my post.

other countries poor dont eat high fructose meals

You can be overweight and malnourished. Garbage food tends to have lots of sugar and fat and little else. Yeah, they won't be starving anytime soon, but they aren't healthy

because white people help other white people out, look at poor niggers, they die.

White people help everyone out.

For some reason my belly started bleeding, noone I know is awake not sure what to do.

Keep in mind that a lot of them aren't really "homeless".

Sure they live on the streets but they make a living by begging, and a damn good one.

Some of the better ones can make several hundred dollars in a day.

That's why I only give them food. It shows which ones are the true homeless and which ones are just making a living.

Those highway beggers usually aren't homeless. They are usually meth heads that live in public housing and are constantly in and out of the system. Drug dealers usually organize them to work those corners in exchange for meth. They would probably actually make more just begging themselves but the drug dealers take 100% of the take. Very common they use women crying, often with a baby in tow to play on emotions. Police try to crack down but as soon as they arrest one another takes their place. I mean literally right after they arrest a woman crying on the offramp, a half hour later an identical woman will be there doing the same shtick. Cops know what the deal is but even if they arrest the organizers some other lowlife drug dealer will start rounding them up again.

Mentally ill or drug addicts or both.

Amen, i just want niggers to die.

Calories are calories
you burn more than you take in you lose weight
stop being stupid

Because our homeless arent starving, they're just homeless or nutcases or both

I would

its not that simple. study metabolism and you'll see.

THATSMYFETISH.JPG

Yea, It use to be a nice quiet little town.. not anymore. All sorts of trash have moved in.
The city put up the big red signs at all fo tehir intersections saying "dont give money to the beggers, it just contribuets to the drug and alcohol problem in the city"
theyre real fucking ugle.. the signs and the beggers.

This. There are a bunch of freeloaders that can make decent cash by begging, some people try to dress up as homeless and beg then go back to their home at the end of the day when they are done pan handling at the street corner.

youtube.com/watch?v=EX_aC_KxYLs

This.

Calories don't matter. Steak burns more calories to digest so it offsets itself with increased metabolic rate.

That's not really how biology works. Fatasses who got fat eating fast food can lose weight the same as fatasses who got fat eating steak and potatoes.

salt lake city is has a growing homeless problem.

the pioneer park/rio grande area has become our skid row.

this is what decades of liberal mayors have created.

and i'm guess 99% of the hobos are from other states. come here to prey on the liberal gibsmedats and mormon hospitality/kindness.

4 more homeless shelters will be built soon. even more out-of-state hobos will come.

That's a train-hopping crust-punk. Not homeless, just a bum. Bums get free shit. I'd bet a nickel she came from an 'upper middle class' home and does this shit for kicks.

Yea Im just tired, I know that doest really make sense but we all have a little /x/ in us.
What if the gmo stuff fucked up the callorie atom branch things so that it doesnt bind right and it cant be burned by the body so the only solution is to store it in fat

well said. niggers are too dumb for life in the 21st century

I was just in SLC and I couldn't believe it. There were literally hobos sleeping in the grass on every street downtown. Shit wasn't like that 5 years ago. What the hell happened?

>21st century
They are still failing the stone age. also thanks.

THEY SHOULD THANK EISENHOWER FOR KEEPING THEM SO FIT IN BETWEEN LEECH LOCATIONS

Paki not smelling worse than a dirty greek whore.

I was hoping for more pictures of homeles

Most people in the first world don't recognize how great they have it.

There's a reason people flock from other countries to try and make a life in North America.

Now imagine a chink in a retardedly big and heavy truck just barreling through and destroys all of it

These posts are why I come on Sup Forums

Mean while americans defend having non socialized medicine .

Don't you free market cucks realize that if the government pays for healthcare they have incentives to keep their population healthy by subsidising healthy food and healthy lifestyles?

Having healthy people is good for everyone. Less gross girls, better workers, happier people .

Imagine working in the building and bragging to your cubicle friends about your office with a window.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJmCUSb-ZVo

>she

there was a leaf poster that died a while back because your retarded system wouldnt give him a heart or something because the governmetn wasnt sure he needed it just yet.

I know someone right now with a fucked up medical condition that should have surgery to correct it no questions asked, but the retarded socialized health care bullshit wont get it done.

>if the government pays for healthcare

The government pays for nothing, it's the tax payers who pay for it dumbass.

math is math
if you take in more calories than you burn you gain weight
how fast they burn or metabolism affects the rate of burn but math is still math

At least in my state, the poor are Mexican and Mexicans are inherently fat

This. American food is fucking pig slurry. You also get the 'Shart in Mart' phenomenon. You just don't see people waddling around, with arse gravy dripping down their pants in the UK. Corporations are feeding you poison, solely to generate more profits.

> Things that never happened.

System isn't perfect. There are waits but it's not as bad as people make it out to be.

No shit. Everything the government pays for is from taxes. News at 6.

nobody is holding a gun to their head and making them eat over 2k calories

What's "cheap food"? Like microwaveable meals?

Kemove Rebab

I see loads of "families" begging outside my rich basic bitch grocery store. I would give bums coupons for jack in the box tacos I got from hockey but other than that I just donated shit to the local food bank and tell them to go fuck off their

fucking kek.
Do you really think shart in mart happens on a regular basis?
You are right about the companies feeding us poison, its literally poison too. Most of it wont even grow mold. Every time I have taco bell, I have diahrea the next day, dont even matter which tacobell I go to.
Looking at the ingredients of some stuff is actually frightening.

Tell that to the dead leaf.

I think people dying because they can't get an organ is pretty far from not 'perfect'.

Only that didn't happen.

The American ideology is all about personal responsibility and development.

The Canadian system pays for people too stupid and lazy to make better decisions and manage themselves better. Eating healthy is not any more expensive than eating unhealthy. A healthy lifestyle is not anymore expensive than an unhealthy one. People making bad choices will continue regardless of what the government wastes tax payer money on.

I once had a conversation with someone who was homeless. He talked about how when they give out food all the dipshits are quick to take the pizza pops and other microwaveable trash, but leave all the vegetables, soups etc untouched. You can't fix bad decision making in adults. The only thing you can do is train the next generation to be better.

Companies don't feed you, retard. You feed yourself. Stop going to fast food joints and shop at your local farmer's market and make your own meals. It's actually cheaper too.

math = math

simple school's arithmetic =/= biology

They're fat because they don't know the meaning of real poverty

I'm 34, been living in the US my entire life, and have never ever seen that.

You.see starving poor Africans because of famine and disease, this is why they are skin and bones. In the US there is plenty of food even for people who can't provide for themselves. They are fed and taken care of by the generosity of others.
If a famine was to break out in the US this good will would dry up, and then you would see skin and bones homeless just like in Africa.
>You just don't see people waddling around, with arse gravy dripping down their pants in the UK.
Contrary to what you see posted on Sup Forums, it's not as common as you think. Just like not everywhere in Europe has refugees raping school girls, terrorists blowing shit up, and ridiculous laws banning butter knives.
Albeit as a whole American cuisine generally is unhealthy as fuck, but you can still get sensible alternatives to preservative and sugar packed box food, and live and eat healthy.

Because we dilute the whole by preserving the weak and broken.

Well you're not wrong but eating healthy cheaply is harder than eating unhealthy. I can get a case of soda on sale for < $5, but orange juice on sale is like 2 for $10.

Chicken breasts are pretty expensive at the grocery store, you can get it cheaper at Costco but some dark meat garbage is wayyyyyy cheaper.

I mean increasing the price of unhealthy shit and subsidizing healthy stuff would go a long way.

You can make incentives to make eating healthy more financially appealing

Insha'Allah

Their diet is fucked up even when they don't eat fast food
Everything is mashed, greased and prepared in a way that you don't have to chew

If you watch american television you'll notice that the standard for good meat is how easily it "falls off the bone". They literally want to slurp it down their throats, having to chew it is considered work and a sign of bad quality for them. Flavor is not at the top of their list when it comes to food, it's all in how it's prepared. It needs to fit their specifications which I stated above

t. 1st generation burgerclap

>>Homeless dead at 40
>>A bad thing

>Chicken breasts are pretty expensive

Chicken thighs are like $4 for a pack of 8. I buy 3 every week

>Flavor is not at the top of their list when it comes to food, it's all in how it's prepared. It needs to fit their
specifications which I stated above
This post is wrong on so many levels.

Nigga chicken thighs are garbage meat. You're probably a fat fuck.

> We like the taste of meat
> Cover it in sauce and shit until it doesn't resemble meat

You're a shitty cook if you think they're garbage

And getting fat off chicken, are you 14 or retarded

People here give free shit. When I was broke I literally never got hungry because of food banks and churches. They give me rice, beans, canned goods and shit for free.

You'd be surprised how volunteerism and charity is still alive in western modern society.

Africans don't share same the values with us.

How do you cook thighs? I avoid them because they suck.

The way you cook the fattest content of chicken doesn't suddenly make it healthy.

> Can't get fat from chicken

God no wonder americans are so fat and shart in the mart.

Why do they always have a dog?
They could eat near twice as much if they sold the fucking dog.

Because of this

youtube.com/watch?v=4Edm1WLNI_w

wtf I love Greece now!

They taste good they are just high in fat and very greasy. It's the worst part of the chicken