Does anyone oppose Trump here, or is anybody neutral on him...

Does anyone oppose Trump here, or is anybody neutral on him? I'd like to know if Sup Forums has people that oppose Trump or are neutral on him without them being known as "shills" or "CTR".

I hardly ever see criticism of Trump here, and when it happens, those people get swarmed and called shills.

I oppose him. What now?

Why are you against him? How do you deal with Sup Forums insisting that everyone like you is paid to disagree with them?

I don't really care now, he was our vehicle to say 'screw you' to HRC and social engineering.

Whatever he does is on him now.

I can't be the only one to feel this way.

I oppose, still going to shit post as a supporter though.

Hi CTR gtfo now

Based roo

I think he is a piece of garbage, but I still voted for him. I guess I am just 'edgey' like that. It was a sort of watch the whole world burn kind of decision.

> Canada thread

Poor OP, feeling alone? Trump is the meme and he will stay that way. Unless of course he change his mind and invite a million mexicans.

he is either paid or even worse just stupid. If you don't support Trump with how the world is in it's curent state. then it just shows you know nothing about politics, so your opinion gets discarded anyway

You're not going to find a whole lot of genuine Trump detractors here. CTR fucked it up for that lot.

You are asking a bunch of internet trolls if they oppose Trump? Even if they did, they would say "no." They're trolls.

He's an idiot who is wholly unsuitable and inexperienced for any governmental role, let alone President.

Having said that, I still think he's better than Clinton.

Perfect example. That's what trolls do.

I voted for him because a) I despised Hillary and everything her presidency promised, and b) I see a chance to shake up the government as it stands, for better or worse.
This wasn't because I supported him particularly, but because so many people hated him and will be annihilated (as we can see from the vast salt quantities produced by those self righteous fuckers), this was much more appealing.
And most importantly, I might have been too soon to explore the stars, or born too late to explore the moon, but how many people can say that they memed a person into the White House?

This, too. He is genuinely the lesser evil.

Pretty much. I trolled real life that day. It was great.

Haha :D

Why am either paid or just plain stupid to you guys. Why must you think in extremes and not consider that my objections against Trump could be very well legimate.

Fuck off CRT

I made it very clear why I made this thread in the first place, you spic nigger baboon.

Leaf you're not answering the REAL questions. No shit there are shills on here. Were you not here during the Great Meme War?

The real question here is:
Did any wankstain vote/support third party?

Because you're CTR?

I really wanted to write-in Amon Goeth.

I oppose both him and clinton.

Trump is already proving to be as corrupt as "crooked hillary" but at least it was a better option than someone who was in bed with goldman sachs and Saudi Arabia from the get-go.

Bernie Sanders was the only option anybody making less than 100k per year had.

Loving Trumpalovonov,pro uk its all in the brexit.

If it came down to Bernie and Trump I would have voted Bernie.

I'm a huge Trump supporter but I'm willing to criticize him. No one is perfect.

But Trump brought something to the table NO OTHER CANDIDATE, not even third party would bring: simple Nationalism.

Even Gary Johnson was going to bring in the fucking Syrian Refugees.

Why is it only Donald Trump was able to see that we as a nation don't want mass rapes and terrorist attacks like have been going on in Europe?

The other candidates all said "don't worry we'll bring them in but we're gonna vet them! It will be perfectly safe!"

But then they turned around and set quotas and goals on how many refugees we "need" to take in, and it was all numbers far too huge for me to have ANY faith they really were going to vet these people.

If they were really, truly going to vet the refugees they wouldn't set a fucking 500,000~1,200,000 quota. They would say "we'all vet them and then determine how many of them we can safely bring in being sure that all Refugees we accept are people who will integrate well into American society. So we can't guarantee a number but we will do the best we can."

But they didn't fucking say that. They said "we're going to vet them but no matter what we find when we vet them we are going to bring in at least 500,000 even if they don't pass the vetting process sometimes."

That's some fucking bullshit and you fucking know it.

That's acceptable.

Any retard who wasted their vote on Stein or Johnson should be hanged tbqh however

But again, this thread is even more proof. Anybody that even says they oppose Trump are accused of being CTR or shills. This is how pro-Trump people stomp out any dissent.

I am genuinely curious if anybody opposes Trump or is neutral on him here. It would be very sad if everyone here supported him because they need to feed the echo chamber.

I am neutral. If I had been american, I would have voted for him because allowing hillary in the white house would have been way too dangerous, but trump says a lot of ridiculously dumb shit all the time (and he's done so more than ever toward the end, before he got elected).

>still working for ctr

>RAND PAUL was the only correct answer

Ftfy

Taking it back another step actually, RON PAUL was IT, but whatever. Fuck you too, system.

Back to pleddit you fucking commie faggot.

CTR is just Sup Forums's version of Nazi or Racist. I mean, the alt-right is just the other side of the coin the SJWs are on. We all know it deep down. This is just fucking blowback from all of their relentless faggotry.

Echo-chambering is what people do. Look at all the newsites like Alternet, Huffpo, DemocracyNow, Fox News, Infowars, so on and on. 90% of the comments are in line with the sites target audience; left or right.

I honestly believe that trump was the mosto surprised person in the morning of November 9th.
The dude is basically a mouthpiece with no real political experience and a public persona that causes controversy by the kiloton.
So far, i believe his administration will be cannibalized by the GOP establishment from day one. (specially if Romney gets to be secretary of state)

I'm neutral towards him because i see him more as a political artifact than a real political person, leave alone a statesman.

Yeah this user here has got it.

Same goes for illegals too. Hell Johnson wouldn't even admit they had broken the law simply by being here [illegally]

im neutral. he's not hillary though so ill give him my support. modern democrats are a plague...carry on.

I fucking hate him and everything the Republicans stand for and didn't fall for his "anti-establishment" bait. And although I hate Hillary in equal measure I voted for the party that was making baby steps in the right direction instead of voting for active evil out of spite. Blind devotion in any direction and not having a solid opinion of your own on each issue are for retards.

Leaning positive, keep in mind I am only here for the bantz

I like this post, but I believe you are far too impartial and 'free thinking' for your own good. Even though the atheist community ruined that term 'free thinking' but still. How do you not go insane from seeing so much shit flung in every direction?

Not me. I'm stoked.

Down the road you bunch of crying pussies are going to find out that Trump is going to prove himself to be the greatest president America has had in your entire lifetimes.

That is... if you can ever bear to take your thumbs out of your mouths, and your grabby hands out of everyone's pockets.

I simply do not support stupid and ignorant people to run a country, especially a big ass country
Voting to Trump because you don't want Hillary is neat autism. The candidates are shit? Don't vote. Quit for a better place. It's not like murica ever had a real democracy system anyway

I love Trump. He is so awesome. I just loved The Apprentice. I think he's gonna get in there and just be like "You''re fired" and drain the swamp. Don't believe in the Lies! Trump is cool, so stop watching your GF sex with interracial as a fetish.

>The candidates are shit? Let the worse candidate be elected!!!1
Fuck off muhammad.

Hard to like him, he's a school bully that became a reality tv showman, the other option was an establishment warmonger and murderer so the best option won, anyway it's not like they weren't fucked from the start though.

I don't like him at all, and disagree with almost everything he says. It's just fun to shit post.

>school bully
>tv reality showman

the election is not supposed to be a personality contest. Trump didn't win; anti-globalism did.

>hardly ever see criticism of Trump here

Bullshit CTR shill, i see that shit constantly

This "vet" concept is dogshit to me. You discriminate like every other country does. They need degrees etc. Why would you take in people that are a drain on your country when you could take in assets?

This has nothing to do with their religion but rather their productivity and value to the economy.

He's a bullshit artist and won't follow through on many of his claims.

He got to where he is today by bullshitting, otherwise he'd never have gotten the deals to rebuild his hotels and shit.

>implying it's being a good businessman

You can be good at negotiating and business and not be a liar.

But thank god Hillary didn't win

Personally I agree. The United States is not the world's battered women's shelter.

Fuck that.

In my opinion the only immigrants we should bring in are people with skills and abilities that can benefit us, and who show us that they earnestly want to be American themselves.

But this fact shows you how far out of touch that Washington elites have become. Vetting should never even be a fucking issue in the first place, much less something that is critical for every single fucking third world welfare sponge the government wants to bring in for the sake of political correctness.

See, again, you just proved my point. Fucking retard. The only criticism of Trump I see on here is met with waves of "UR A CTR SHILL BECAUSE U DISAGREE WITH ME" and that's what I was talking about. I want to know if people here actually do oppose him somewhat.

I'm not really a big fan of Trump, but willing to wait and see what he does as president. So far he's not inspiring a lot of confidence. I have a sinking feeling that Sup Forums got bamboozled.

There's plenty of lurkers I'm sure. I'm one of them, but you already knew the answer to your question when you made the thread. I lurk but don't post often because dissent doesn't encourage discussion in such an obvious echo chamber.

I don't even think there are as many Trump supporters as there are Hillary haters.

The good news for most of us here were not that Trump won, but that Hillary lost.

Sup Forums is obviously an echo chamber, yes, I've had many battles with them about that. I do enjoy coming here and sharpening myself by having 'debates' or even just shit-flinging arguments. It keeps me fresh.

Personally hate the fuck, but I still voted for him over Hillary.

I don't think hes a real conservative, and I KNOW that hes a god damn childish asshole. Hes still going to be our president though, so I guess I'll have to start at least semi respecting him.

A few years ago I'd have agreed, but you can't really debate against the kind of deeply entrenched stupidity that you find almost site wide now.

Here? I think Trump supporters outnumber the people who merely voted for him to stop Hillary.