"Liberals are hypocrites" - Jon Stewart

"Trump supporters aren't racist"

is he our guy /pol?

youtu.be/11a3KASGUlc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/coIKUVJuRY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just a jew preparing to play both sides.

pic unrelated

>le joo
no, at least not when he is still wearing his master's leash

I watched the video and he makes very good points.

Did he get cancer, why does he look so sickly?

Let's see you looking better at 73.

Well, he's not wrong in this case, but it's stuff we already knew long ago.

He's desperately trying to become relevant again. He sees the way the wind is blowing and is trying to triangulate between the idiots he created and us nazis. John Stewart isn't a complete moron like all his copycats.

it is a very differnet tone compared to before the election.

youtu.be/coIKUVJuRY8

No, he's finally realised shouting racist at everything wasn't working and is changing tactics.

Holy fuck I didn't know he was in his 70's

I haven't seen the daily show since some 4 years ago but he looked a lot better then. I was also surprised when I saw him again recently.

I remember when he was in the beastie boys. Now he's all grown up.
Good times.

I agree, I hope he also understands that he is also a hypocrite.

He could no longer suppress the jew.

fpbp

> Classic liberals facilitating fascism

shouting racist at everything. there's a show that does that. The Daily Show w Trevor noah

he isn't he's 50 something

Sorry I was using the Hebrew Calendar.

He's 53, you dip

I still remember the source of your webm. That shit would be traumatizing for children.

I don't follow everything Jon says but in the years I watched Daily Show he was a clear liberal but not a race card guy.

So how is he a hypocrite or are you just memeing because you don't like him because he's a liberal?

No he just wants us to forgot his stances before we won. Remember he said that this country isn't ours and that we are racist relics. He said he will leave the country if we won, and we did. He won't leave, of course. He is sucking up to us now.
The country is no longer swinging to the left, he knows this. He wants to get on and pretend he is with us and not an enemy.

He's just intelligent enough to see most people don't buy into the (((narrative))) anymore.

I think its a case of he thought he was on the winning side and never properly considered any of the fallacies of the radical left. The more reasonable ones are now forced to re-evaluate the situation.

He was funny during the Bush years so I'll give him a pass, especially because he's not relevant anymore anyway

And the "chosen people" are hypocrites for calling us white supremacists.

He knows what's up. Trump's victory was so unexpected to people like him that its gone right to his core. He's shook up. He knows people are finally waking up and have spelled it out that they aren't happy. Of course he's going to do placate them using the minimal effort.

What the fucking hell is that webm?

Nope. Because Trump supporters are racists. So he is bluepilled and we are not.

too little too late
they are all going to burn

I like how he said Liberal don't view people as monolithic representations of their demographics when identity politics is all the left does.

Minority and have your own opinion? Step in line you race traitor!
All whites are racist
All republicans are racist
All men are rapists

He got famous for shitting on Republicans while Republicans were in power.

(((leibowitz)))

He knows most people don't buy into the racist shit anymore.

>John Stewart
>Classica Liberal
Pick one and only one, bong.

at-least he understands what caused the DNC to crash and burn

Truely believe he's setting himself up for future political career and trying right now to move more mainstream and not make the mistake Clinton did in excluding the working class.

bump

Stewart flip flops harder than a fish.

Literally every loud mouth liberal pundit who was ranting and raving about Republicans, the alt-right, and Trump instantly turned on their own party election night.
So it's no surprise that Jon Stewart is doing the same and in the same breath trying to save face after calling Trump supporters racists himself.
He knows the everyday person will forget his rage filled rant and tweets so this is him throwing a blanket over it and pretending he never said the shit he said.
And he'll get away with it too because that's just how shit works for these sleazy fucking kike liberals.
They throw their rocks then hide their hands.

YOU
DONT
OWN
ANYTHING
GOYIM

>is he our guy /pol?
No, mr. Leibowitz is going to bite concrete right after Slimey Blimey.

Kanye/Stewart 2020

fucking this

>even liberals know they've gone out of control

I can't stand that nigger and his nigger accent.

>we get John Stuart Leibowitz
>they get Glenn Beck

I'm not sure what to think...

He has echoes around his name.

He can't be our goy.

underrated

both of the kikes shouldve been gassed decades ago

beat me to it...

I lost all respect for Stewart after he said he attended special late night meetings at the White House.
>Oh Goyim, I am such an outsider, you can trust me.

Derek Carr is our guy

holy shit it seems like his hooked nose got bigger suddenly

or am I just noticing it more now that I am redpilled?

>chappelle votes hillary - our guy
>John 'can't even use my real Jew name' stewart is humbled like the rest of his brood- our guy
>retarded nigger hip hop star gives wood to nu/pol/ wiggers and oreos because he didn't even vote- our guy

This boards new user base needs a final solution to happen to them