Expat in China here

Expat in China here.
I've got bad news for the West. China is beating you. Bigly.

>Cash is obsolete here. All payments are done with smartphone apps. It doesn't matter if it's a street food stall outside, a convenience store, mcdonalds or a hotel bill, everything is paid with a quick scan on your smartphone screen. If you want to give a friend (or anybody) money, you can instantly send him money through the predominant messaging app, which is connected securely to your bank account. Personally haven't used cash in months.

>Technology is insane here. You want to rent a bike? Scan any GPS tagged bike on the street with a QR code and rent it for 10 cents every half hour. When finished just leave it anywhere and it will auto-lock. Want an indian take-out, new york pizza or mcdonald's burger? An app will get it delivered to your house in 30 minutes or less. Want a massage with a happy ending? Just order a hot girl straight to your house. Want to hook up with juicy chinese girls? Dating apps here actually get you laid, unlike tinder.

>Infrastructure here is insanely good. China's metros are the best in the world, highly well connected, efficient, clean, with AC in the summer and heating in the winter and very cheap. Trains come every 3 minutes and a typical journey costs 50 cents. The bullet train network is also very cheap (around 100$ for a 2000 km trip) and will get you anywhere in China at 320 kph.

>This bears repeating: prices in China are fantastic. You can easily survive in a first tier metropolis like Shanghai with ALL expenses paid at 500 USD or less every month. You could go down to 300 USD if you tried. Food is cheap, transportation is cheap, utilities are cheap, services are cheap.

>China is one of the safest countries in the world, the worst that will happen to you is to get scammed or maybe get pick-pocketed if you are really non vigilant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcpjOIH7bG4
youtube.com/watch?v=N9KuUR2-p9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>saged for bad pasta

must be from all the U.N. environmental laws they keep breaking.

>t. Subaltern Wang Li of the Chinese Tourism Committee

>agreed

Nope, I'm an expat in Shanghai and life here is really exciting. China is truly on the path to become the most technologically advanced superpower in the world. That high asian iq keeps on giving.

China sucks. They are the ones contributing to the pollution of the environment.

Post pics of your dick as proof
If it isn't white, I won't believe you

Pollution is getting better everyday here.

How's life in Japan? When I went to Tokyo it felt like the city was struck in the 1980s. The country still hasn't recovered has it. That being said, I really like the place. Might move there later.

>ohlookitsthisthreadagain.jpg

How soon will they make a cure for lung cancer? The PM 2.5 is gonna slay you.

>Cash is obsolete here. All payments are done with smartphone apps. It doesn't matter if it's a street food stall outside, a convenience store, mcdonalds or a hotel bill, everything is paid with a quick scan on your smartphone screen. If you want to give a friend (or anybody) money, you can instantly send him money through the predominant messaging app, which is connected securely to your bank account. Personally haven't used cash in months.

We have these things called credit cards over here , you may have heard of them? they allow those who choose not to use cash to do so. Internet banking can do the money transfer shit, not to mention there are apps to do this shit it's just no one used them because they're dumb and if your phone gets stolen you're fucked.

>You want to rent a bike? Scan any GPS tagged bike on the street with a QR code and rent it for 10 cents every half hour. When finished just leave it anywhere and it will auto-lock

Even fucking ireland has this , come on man.

>Dating apps here actually get you laid, unlike tinder.

A poor craftsman blames his tools.

The gravy train is coming to and end though, your country building itself up has solely been at our expense and the trade deals being set up for you to industrialize and for us to shut down.

This is completely slavery and you don't even realize

This post again

Using a credit card is a pain in the ass. You need to carry it around with you, it gets damaged or loss and it takes ages to use (gotta put pin code, sign the receipt... etc etc). With a smartphone you remove all the bullshit and it takes 3 seconds to pay.

The gravy train is already over, China has pretty much taken everything it wanted already from the US. There are more billionaires in China than in America now.

Tell me, friend, how can I go to China?

Getting a job as an english teacher is the easiest and most straightforward way.

I'd say stuck in the 90's. But it's absolutely spotless. I couldn't stand Hong Kong because it's so filthy. I can't imagine what Mainland is like.

This fucking asshat hasn't read up about the Sesame Credit system....China is going to become a nightmare because of technology.

Shanghai is a lot dirtier and grimy than Tokyo but it's also booming, much more energetic and combines West and East architecturally, culturally and economically. It's much easier being a foreigner in Shanghai than in Tokyo I imagine.

>Implying that scam people isn't part of the Chinese culture

Tbh i wish they'd clear up their corruption

I can't stand corrupt technocrats

>Pollution is getting better everyday here.

What did he mean by this...

>he posted it again

Corruption is being cleaned up by president Xi. Singaporean leaders may not be so corrupt but they get paid insane multi million dollar salaries. Sounds like legal corruption to me.

>Cash is obsolete here
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

There are many poolish niggers here in Shanghai. Just because you aren't cleaning toilets in England doesn't mean you're not still the lowest of the low. We all look down on you.

Do you have any advice on how to get any type of work out there as a foreigner? Like any websites that sponsor of something

>>Cash is obsolete here
Yeah good luck with that. The government will transition to digital currency so they can control everything in your life. Negative Interest rates will kick in and you'll have to pay for money.

You'll never be able to hide wealth again. The government will rip out your eyes on taxes and billionaires will desperately try to get their physical wealth out of China.

lol fucking communist thinking I'm gonna read ALL THAT SHIT.

Why on earth would I want to hook up with disgusting insects?

OH NO ITS HAPPENING

>insanely good infastructure

Like death elevators and collapsing escalators? China is one big death trap

>Scan any GPS tagged bike on the street with a QR code and rent it for 10 cents every half hour. When finished just leave it anywhere and it will auto-lock

How does it auto lock?

Also where in China do you reside and what do you do there?

Help me go there user. Help

Has anything changed since you made this thread last time?

>a fucking leaf

Gas yourself.

>1.3B people
>1B of that in Sub-Saharan poverty

Also Trump is gonna destroy China's economy with tariffs.

Nope. Just trying to spread the message. China is the new center of the world.

Oh look, it's THIS thread again.

Who the fuck would want to go to china?
youtube.com/watch?v=RcpjOIH7bG4

Most people that live in actual great countries don't do this though. They have more of a fuck off we're full attitude or don't want more foreigners coming and shitting it up.

China = disgusting shit tier asia country.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9KuUR2-p9Q

>the land without eyelids getting indignant that Britain didn't think it was worthy of colony status

China used to be a free for all but it's rapidly changing into a fuck off we're full attitude as well.

Just being white meant an automatic visa, now it's much harder.

>No physical cash
>A good thing

Have fun being tracked by government and bigcorp in every single transaction you make, cuck.

Fuck yes, how do i move to China. Sign me up..

(i will probably end up as a slave, this is obviously bait)

Only whites are allowed to move to China. Shitskin brazilians are on the blacklist.

Please respond

Can I move there and start a rice paddy farm and find a nice wife?

how high are the chances of being thrown into prison for 15 years due to a facebook post that is slightly sarcastic of the ruling party?

>Easy consumerism means 'beating us'

Yeah yeah fuck off shill

We already have the money thing here. We call it swish. We swishar money to each other. Try again Ching chong, you failed

better than actual corruption desu

OP is retarded. You can't drink tap water without boiling it. Toilets are ceramic holes in the ground with no water, extremely gross. Hospitals frequently don't have soap or air conditioning to prevent the spread of diseases. Most homes don't have central heating. Almost none have central air conditioning. Most condo complexes are run down commie blocks. Wages border on slavery. The government provides very few useful services. If you get murdered and Noone bribes the police, your murder won't be investigated. Everything is built cheaply here, buildings included. Living in china means living in a poisonous cloud and rarely getting to see the sun. Expect your meals to have industrial chemicals in them. I could go on, but you get the idea.

All that looks good on paper but the reality is that chinks are the worst of the Orient.

Hahahaha. Corruption campaigns are just the president killing his political enemies. Every government official is corrupt without exception.

>beating
>implying economics is a zero-sum game

Are you a native chinese? I know italian people having lived in China and it's clear the difference between the treatmant natives get and foreigners get

Hmmm cash less society. That is some NWO shit right there

So if you lose or break your phone, you die.

No, I wouldn't date criticize the government if I were a local. My wife is Chinese though.

you lost me at "china is one of the safest.."

Actuallt that's the one of two true things OP said. China is safe and public transportation is great.

Well, both my point and OP's stand though. If you're a foreigner you live greatly there, as far as I know.

Going for work to Shanghai in a month. Will be there for 3 months. Any tips?

The chinese gov doesnt care what foreigners write on blocked websites. They care of high profile chinese people making anti gov posts.

Actually you lock it manually but it auto-unlocks after you scan it on your phone. I'm in Shanghai as an English teacher.

Google it.

Being a foreigner just means easy women and you won't get your organs harvested for criticizing China.

A N T
P E O P L E

>You can easily survive in a first tier metropolis like Shanghai with ALL expenses paid at 500 USD or less every month. You could go down to 300 USD if you tried.

Who the fuck cares, when you earn 300 USD? Salaries in China are shit.

The standard of living in China is shit, though.

GDP doesnt mean anything if people live like shit. Even people in showcase capitals can barely hang on.

>It's another "China is beating us" episode.

i've also heard that the other inner cities are getting sick and tired of the commie government because they were never treated the same as the other coastal cities so a civil war might break out

Where do you live? How blue-pilled are you to get married to a Chinese local?

>It's much easier being a foreigner in Shanghai than in Tokyo I imagine.

This is true but my statement still stands that Taiwan and China is still dirty and causes pollutions at a massive level with no oversight or EPA regulations. I would forego corporate profits for a cleaner earth.

English teachers in China earn 2000 USD every month easy.

>Technology is insane here. You want to rent a bike? Scan any GPS tagged bike on the street with a QR code and rent it for 10 cents every half hour. When finished just leave it anywhere and it will auto-lock. Want an indian take-out, new york pizza or mcdonald's burger? An app will get it delivered to your house in 30 minutes or less. Want a massage with a happy ending? Just order a hot girl straight to your house. Want to hook up with juicy chinese girls? Dating apps here actually get you laid, unlike tinder.

Which shitty western country are you from we've had these things in Australia for years.

Our trains are shit house I'll give you that, wish they would just let one of the Chinese or Japanese countries build what they've been pitching wanting to do for awhile now.

And if you can't get laid on tinder your doing it wrong.

Enjoy the good life for 3 months. Switzerland will seem extremely boring by comparison.

Since I'm not a drunken English teacher, higher quality chinese women are available to me.

No cash. Wow.

Except citizens are getting rated by what they post on social media about the government. Say anti-communist stuff = cut off your credit. With cash you can still get around this.

Is it easy to get a visa to live in China?

P.R. China, just because you emulate and then hyperstimulate western society in your own, doesn't mean you are superior. You may have high IQs but you are missing fundemental soul in your society. The only way you will find it is to stop emulating and obssessing over the west and trying to subordinate it and follow what's culrurally efficient and effective for the chinese. Only then will you develop in your own tangential and unique way, which will have much greater value than what you have now with is like a total recall emulation.

>Higher quality chinese women

kek that's what you all say. What do you do in China anyway?

I don't want to use VPN to connect with the outside world. It is disgustingly annoying

>Living conditions are complete shit and all our food are chemical replicas of actual food, But that's fine because its cheap, You can also rent bikes and pay with your phones.
This is how retarded you sound

>Like 1980s
That sounds pretty fun is Chinaman telling the truth Japan man?

Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of not having 3 billions cars in the street, releasing gaseous cancer into my lungs

China is going to be stuck in the middle income trap. China has a major issue when it comes to creating a culture that fosters useful innovation, and quality control and China needs innovation if it wants to become a superpower that rivals the US. And many of their elites are buying up property and investments in the west as they know China isn't going to outlast the west once Automation starts to eat away at Chinas golden goose which is cheap light manufacturing.

I'll start paying attention to China when the next SpaceX or Microsoft emerges from China.
China can't even manufacture ball point pens because Chinese conpanies don't know anything about precision engineering. So how are they going to even innovate in strategic sectors like military hardware and electronics.

www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/01/26/china-cant-make-a-ballpoint-pen-and-why-we-shouldnt-worry-about-trips/#100ae4aed0fa

China is a hellhole which is falling apart.

2 million people die of smog each year. There is no freedom, no functioning healthcare system, 99 percent of people do not speak any decent English, the government is desperately trying to restructure its economy, a whole generation of one child families has ended up creating an egomanic, lost generation.

China is literaly the country with rhe biggest problems worldwide.

china is one huge bubble economy, enjoy the burst goy

I'm just visiting for a few months. I'm a software developer in the USA.

Well i knew that this will happenn someday,eventualy we whites will lose to you asian sucks White european averg. 100IQ East asian average IQ105 i mean diferance is not that big if we look at blacks compeared to whites black averg. 70IQ African emerican averg. 85IQ eventualy i knew we will lose to you not the race wasnt as fast as it could have been becose of realy slight diferance but still Great jobe you asian cucks you beated the master race it self,bye becoming master race.Yust dont make our mistakes we lost our populations spirit and now our birthrates are realy low ,eventualy we will disapear becose of race mixing becose our woman prefear niggers over us,im atleast happy that the you guys are in souch many numbers i hope you will beat blacks.in population race you have to be continuers of Homo sapiens as best race.Good luck!

>infrastructure

Chinese infrastructure is shit. Sure there are lots of trains, tall buildings, and smartphones, but it's cheap as fuck, rushed, poor planning, and some of the laziest engineers that will cut corners whenever possible.

American and Western in general engineering may take forever due to red tape, but it remains that our actual engineers are the best and in the end quality > quantity. It doesn't matter how many supertall skyscrapers your country has when half of them will fall over in the next few years.

Literally every dude that marries a chink is in some nerdy IT profession like software development. Asian women are for fucking and dumpin but I guess that's hard to understand for perma betas like you.

Shanghai is a tier 1 first rate city, I guess the dump you're visiting is your wife's village, which will of course be third world like most rural places in the world.

China is going to be stuck in the middle income trap. China has a major issue when it comes to creating a culture that fosters useful innovation, and quality control and China needs innovation if it wants to become a superpower that rivals the US. And many of their elites are buying up property and investments in the west as they know China isn't going to outlast the west once Automation starts to eat away at Chinas golden goose which is cheap light manufacturing.

I'll start paying attention to China when the next SpaceX or Microsoft emerges from China.
China can't even manufacture ball point pens because Chinese conpanies don't know anything about precision engineering. So how are they going to even compete with the US or even Russia in strategic sectors like the weapons industry and electronics?

www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/01/26/china-cant-make-a-ballpoint-pen-and-why-we-shouldnt-worry-about-trips/#100ae4aed0fa

Chinese hate niggers more than whites, they just don't publicize their thoughts. They see niggers: dirty, smelly, uneducated, doing crime, doing rape, doing murder. No amount of liberal brainwashing will change the fact that they are clearly subhuman to Chinese eyes.

It will all collapse soon enough. If you think Western powers will let China become too powerful, you're delusional

Oh yeah, come to china.
Youll especially enjoy being outdoors.

t. ccp official

Are you comparing is to america?

We got paywave and don't sign sign or pin.

Chang Fang, please do more research

Yeah and someone steals your credit card you are fucked. With a smartphone you have a fingerprint scanner.