Reminder to Sup Forums that Hillary Clinton has NEVER lost a popular vote

Reminder to Sup Forums that Hillary Clinton has NEVER lost a popular vote.

>defeated Barack Obama in popular vote during the 2008 democratic primaries
>defeated Bernie Sanders in popular vote during the 2016 democratic primaries
>destroyed Trump in the popular vote during the 2016 presidential election

Face it, Sup Forums. The people have repeatedly chosen who they want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/11/20/hillary_clinton_s_popular_vote_lead_increases_to_almost_1_7_million.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am now a #CruzMissile.

>The people have repeatedly chosen who they want.
And the electoral college has decided who we'll get. Thank god for the Constitution.

So she's used to losing to the system she herself has supported. What's the deal here, again?

But her actual vote count gets bumped down to 77% of the total votes she received so she actually lost on all counts.

Perhaps her voter didnt know her Mentor was once leader of the KKK?
Do you ever heard of Bob KKK Byrd?

Hillary about her mentor
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

Try deny that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

And yet she's never going to be president... really made me think.

Damn she sucks.

HILLARY WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT
Still feels sooo fucking good man

>still not president

Now take out the illegals and undead that voted for her.

Yeah pleb, she def didn't have millions of illegal votes. You really have done your research

now go die please

a perfectly fine suit ruined, goddamit

Man, she must hate Obama. Look at videos of her in 2008, she's practically normal and affable. 2008 was her shot at it like 2016 never could be.

The thread of the story that was woven is intricate and interesting indeed.

>more people vote for you
>still lose

This country is a joke.

She came back for one last fight. She thought she was Rocky, turns out she was Frank Bruno

The Buffalo Bills had more pass/rush yards than their opponents.

That's why they won the super bowl four times in a row.

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

>Hillary listens to that song on repeatedly on youtube as she watches herself walk out in her most glorious moment on the stage of the democrat national convention in a stunning white suit she'd dreamed of wearing longer than her wedding dress, drinking herself half blind.

>she lost the presidency and now she's lost her mind.

>the people
You mean niggers and spics+illegals?

All this tells us is that she's the best at busing around illegals.

19 of the 20 states she won had little or no voter ID requirements.

You can't explain that.

>get more votes every time
>lose every time
Has there ever been a less capable presidential candidate than Clinton?

If it was a popular vote, then candidates would've campaigned differently and voters would have voted differently. It isn't, and Hillary Clinton lost.

Reminder that no one anywhere gives a fuck about the popular vote. I keep seeing liberals say it's time to join the rest of the world and get the popular vote.

Canada doesn't do popular vote. England doesn't. I could list all parliamentary systems in the world, but that's hard.

Can Hillary sell your Cruz missile to terrorist?

I'm not sure how similar your system is to ours, but our system needs reform desu senpai.

We had a vote to change it but we fucked it.

an estimate 3 million illegals and dead people voted for Hillary

She lost the popular vote as well

>No evidence for his claim just Alex Jones conspiracy shit.

How is coincidence out of the question?

enh meh, trudeau said he'd change it, he won't though. I forgot why we were all mad about that in the first place but for some reason something pissed us off about the election system.

Voter Fraud.

>I'm not sure how similar your system is to ours,
it's identical except the flaws don't get pointed out because we don't have fringe parties with weird voting patterns like SNP and UKIP

And she lost TWICE

KEK

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that we'll eventually get tired of drinking your tears.

You mean, she's repeatedly rigged the results, but still failed to produce a win for herself over and over again. That's some hardcore failure.

Schadenfreude

I'm so fucking glad Hillary will NEVER EVER be president of the USA.

It was the fact that our system favors Ontario and Quebec. Ontario because of it's massive population, which would be a factor no matter what, and Quebec because of historical guarantees of representation for them in addition to a large population.
The reason it annoys people is because with a parliamentary system proportional representation is relatively easy, you take the percentage breakdown of the popular vote and divvy the seats in the house of commons up accordingly. An example frequently used is how the Bloc Quebecois usually has around 10-15 seats even though they have about the same percentage of the vote as the green party which typically has 1-3.
Another option would be to re-organize the ridings in Quebec to better represent their population in the 20th century but every time we try there's an uproar over the supposed harm to French-Canadian culture. Our politicians don't give two shits either because their job is much easier if they only really need to win two provinces.

>knows how to manipulate voters and commit fraud on a massive scale
>doesnt know where to target the fraud and loses due to electoral college
>already killed off half her staff and rehired a new team at CTR

Face it. That bitch is going to jail and every last one of her stupid employees will go down before her. Youre all fucked hard. May as well blow your brains out before the CIA sweepers get you.

the downside of changing our voting system is that the tories would be permanently BTFO unless they stop trying to win purely on leftist vote spliting

Actually, she got less than 50% of the popular vote.

While this is bait I'll just leave the obvious answer that even if she "won popular vote" by however minuscule the amount, Trump won by 58 delegates. That's a gg easy landslide, fag.

She never won the popular vote from Bill.

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/11/20/hillary_clinton_s_popular_vote_lead_increases_to_almost_1_7_million.html

Wow this changes absolutely nothing!
Nice try hi(LL)ary.

Reminder to you faggot that Hilary has never won a general election (and never will).

Then go to Canada bitch boy

At least Canada doesn't have rigged elections.

It brings me enormous pleasure to envision her screaming in incoherent, sobbing rage at having been soundly beaten by a reality TV host.

It brings me far more to know that when she goes to prison, some nigger woman will knock all of her teeth out so that she can't bite down. I can see her now, with shattered teeth, sobbing into her hard cot about how it isn't fair.

This woman, the most corrupt, criminal candidate to ever run for office, has not just lost, her life has been obliterated. Her legacy has been shattered to atoms. She will be remembered as a loser. A categorical failure, a failure who never once, EVER, accomplished anything of significance.

That is all I am reminded of when I see her face. How utterly and totally she has been defeated.

>Reminder to Sup Forums that Hillary Clinton has NEVER lost a popular vote.
Reminder that Donald J. Trump is the next president of the U.S.A..

Your tears are delicious.

Leave her alone

This just points out how many times she's cheated and lost.

>you have to be a pedophile to feel pity for Clinton

Who the fuck is "Hillary Clinton" ??

Redpill me on this Bitch?

>The people have repeatedly chosen who they want.
a pedo, devil worshipping, warmongering

Nobody cares

Popular vote doesn't matter. The electoral votes do.

Face it, she literally lost the "lower class" vote to a man who lives in a golden skyscraper bearing his name.

this is my favorite meme from the whole election i hope it stays with Sup Forums forever

What was it like to be her?

It's almost like she knows a thing or two about voting machines.

hahahahaha
yea luckly the overpopulated shit centers of the world don't get to choose what the people want!

And if the popular vote mattered, both campaigns would have been different. Get your Goldman Sachs and Saudi puppet out, sore loser.

hmmm salt!

She also has NEVER won an election for presidency

6.9 million fraudulent votes for Hillary Clinton. She lost the popular vote, too.

California, New York, and Illinois are not the only states in the US. ( there are 50 in total plus territories) Despite having an extraordinary amount of electoral votes based on their high population, they don't get to decide the presidency and nullify the votes of 47 other states who are part of this Union. the electoral college insures this. Instead of trying to subvert the US Constitution because your side lost OP, learn that winning a presidential election requires you not to be popular in just major population hubs but to be popular in enough states to win. United STATES not united CITIES.
I know you understand this yet you are so butthurt that you lib dems cant get past this point. America's major cities are dem shitholes and they are easily swayed to vote a certain way by voting with someone elses wallet...ie welfare, Obama phones, free housing. When these cities don't get their way, they riot.
Personally, instead of trying to change the electoral college which would require a constitution amendment, you should carve up some these larger states into smaller sub states.
We could sell you off to the highest bidder too.

Except she's winning by 2 million votes, dumb fuck.

Well, she has more votes, but that isn't the measure by which winning is defined. It'd be like someone saying they have more golf strokes in the game.

>Okay buds, but the jacket belongs to Mr. Gilmore.