Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a white nationalist board

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a white nationalist board.

It is not a civic nationalist board.

Hitler actually did nothing wrong.

There are no "bro-tier" hispanics, niggers or any other subhuman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Day of the rake is coming

Having some self esteem issues, OP?

I agree, but Sup Forums is full of race-mixers and people that claim to "oppose multiculturalism" yet think that "a few" non-white people are fine to stay. Not realizing that that's how it all started to begin with. They are manipulated by promiscuous minority women and edgy minorities in general trying to look 'different' to be on the winning side. The old Sup Forums was far better.

Hitler wasn't a white nationalist.

reddit needs to go, seriously.

we wuz?

Hitler was just a good ol' boy.

Daily reminder that you don't have a monopoly on what is politically incorrect. Get mulched, you cunt leaf.

This.
White nationalism is a new term. Back in the days germans used to be german nationalists

he was a racial nationalist. there was no control for immigration from denmark or netherlands for example

I agree but I think we need to stop referring to the lesser races as sub human.

animals are sub human. brown people are infinitely more valuable than any animal, but they have the IQs of children and require supervision just the same.

the degeneration of the darker races is due to their liberation from a white supremacist regime. I think if more liberals knew this they would come around to our side.

HEIL
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

wrong. this is a society of flat earth realists, who dont buy into the globalist lies.

Hitler and the NatSoc social architecture extended "honorary aryan" status to a variety of individuals who were recognizably non-German, including certain Jews. Hitler never really supported the absurd idea that there would never be a single individual in Germany who didn't have some kind of "outside" influence - they didn't even have DNA technology at that time or a base library to begin with.

Also as a complete aside, you don't live with your brother unless you're a child. There can be lots of bro-tier members of other races, and their nations can join in brotherly fraternity with ours.

>hispanics
I hope you're talking about latin-americans, Spaniards are alright. The 50% black, 50% indian spics aren't.

Hitler a good boy he dindu nuffinz! He just tryna put his reich on da trackz, needed mo raum for his lebens!

>le Sup Forums isnt natsoc meme
>le Sup Forums Is le satire meme
>le based nigger meme
>le #notalljews meme
Kys reddit

in that case please direct me to the civic nationalist board

>There are no "bro-tier" hispanics, niggers or any other subhuman.
Hitler would disagree. He wanted the black man to be the best he could be and to strive for racial strength and perfection. He wanted the same for the german. You dont get it.

Op is a faggot, sage

>>>/reddit/

>A (((Pole))) continues to try and justify his country starting the war that destroyed Europe

Thanks, Piotr, but no thanks. Fuck off.

Agreed friend

Ha! /po/ is a board on a weeaboo Jap-loving yellow fever site. Nice try though.

So, posting hot Asians here would be a bad thing then?

>Hitler actually did nothing wrong.
Except making a treaty with the Soviets
and then breaking the treaty with the soviets
and repeatedly sticking his nose in military decisions he didn't understand
and wasting all Germanys resources on meme weapons
but other than that he was fine, right?

>he was a racial nationalist

Yeah, Teutons, Nords and Anglos. Not Celts, Slavs, etc.

Jesus, your ancestors would spit on you if they knew that you had exposed you were consuming kraut cum. I can't believe you actually fell for the Germany meme, never feel sorry for your enemies, Churchill was the one who did nothing wrong.

Deus Vult

Empower the alt-right in America

Do not lose our momentum

it was trickier, based on the idea of the aryan race. a lot of iranians could immigrate for example

Yea he was, faggot

u sound like a antwihite to me >:^(((

I have a Hispanic friend who's really cool though

wat do?

Churchill was a bloated, war mongering alcoholic puppet totally controlled by kikes. You dumb cunt. I wouldn't expect an Aussie to know any better though. You guys have officially overtaken leafs as the biggest, stupidest shitposters on pol. I can't remember the last time I saw a worthwhile post from you irrelevant cucks.

The state of our current world makes it necessary to unite ALL white people. NatSocs back in the day weren't aware of the threat posed by niggers, mestizos and arabics. The racial ideas were just typical infighting for a lack of a common enemy.

We can't be picky today. Whites are already a minority globally, we can't afford to fracture even more.

Get rid him or else you are a ractrator.
I bet you watch TV you fucking degenerate

Sieg heil! No compromise

Fuck Hitler

Post more of that loli whore. The only good thing that came from her is the doujins she's in.

And Hitler was in no way a warmongerer? Stop shilling for the stupid cunt. He singlehandedly caused the biggest war in history and destoryed nationalism for everyone else and we haven't started to recover it until 2016 realistically. There are better leaders than Churchill, but he certainly didn't start WW2. You can thank papa Adolf for why half my ancestors had to be killed. I honestly used to like the UK, but you are a bunch of cucks even post Brexit. You formed the largest empire in human history, but the cost of it was that all the best, strongest and brightest members of your country who went out and did all the conquering settled in the lands they liberated, leaving you with weak effeminate little pussies. Brits are barely even true Anglos anymore, you are a weird mutated subspecies. But fear not, the glorious Anglo DNA has been preserved by us leafs and Aussies. We will carry on without you, dad.

>a white nationalist board.
I guess you overlooked when kikes took it under their longa manus

good shit senpai have this in return

>or any other subhuman

So you're going in the oven willingly?

>mfw Hitler proposed that the Nazi capital of the Americas be Cordoba, Argentina.
>mfw Hitler was chill with countrymen living in their countries as long as they weren't bothering Volk.

There's a higher chance your Slav, Pole, Nannook, Frog, Toronto Jew-loving ass would be in the oven before 80% of the world.

A leaf? You CTR cocksuckers are not even trying anymore.

>he singlehandedly causes the biggest war in history

Quality Aussie shitposting. Thanks for proving my point, you really have overtaken the leafs. Did you get that from your high school history teacher? Irrelevant plebbitor

If you do not support all white countries, you are no better than leftists traitors.

Whites (europeans) need to put aside our differences for now and rally around a common goal, expelling the unclean hordes from our countries and making our civilizations safe homelands for our people.

Mixed racial relationships are to be discouraged.
White guilt is to be completely ignored and those who perpetuate it are to be mocked.
Take pride in your community and enlighten those who disparage what we have.

Reminder there is a post nazi germany. Someday we will make pol great again, just like we did to germany.

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a white nationalist board.

Yeah, I wish...

Divide and conquer pls go.

Divide what ? Niggers and whites ? Leftists and heterosexuals ?