Black pride is good

>Black pride is good
>Asian pride is good
>Latino pride is good
>White pride is bad

Can someone explain this?

white pride ist the best, friendo. everyone who claims otherwise is a jew or a cuck or a woman.

We tend to get carried away.

They're all bad.

libs

>Black pride
about what?

i used to have such a big crush on that guy from the brady bunch, he's the type of guy you can just tell has a massive uncut cock

wish he would slam it in my bunghole

Jews

>Can someone explain this?

Himmler was an oppressed chicken farmer, that is why.

Because white pride is associated with Hitler and the holocaust. Whenver whitey becomes too proud of himself, he starts to kill other races. That's why its bad.

Maybe they should try sucking less.

I mean it isn't our fault everyone else would rather waste time being lazy.

Well, that's the excuse anyways.

because muh hitler

Don't worry though, the next generation are mostly Sup Forumsacks, so I suspect white pride will be making a comeback soon enough

J

E

I see someone's been browsing leddit recently....

W

I CAN'T EVEN

non whites are insecure

Pride comes before a fall
Whites know this

without pride comes the fall: example: current year germany. that's the next lesson we have to learn

That's not such a catchy, well-known, phrase though
You just need confidence, whites don't need pride, that's for those with low self-esteem

>other races still exist because whites are so based that it's impossible for them not to feel guilty about how fucking superior they are that they question themselves for a while until other races just confirm that they don't deserve to be alive again

if you are not proud in who and what you are and what you can do there is no confidence. that's why you can stomp proud nations into the dust and they will recover.

The others are fake, ours is real.

Who cares if blacks pretend they were Kangz. They're just going to look like idiots and give us meme material.

Pic related is what happens if whit bois start getting carried away. It's better for everyone if they don't.

the holocaust didn't happen though? also whites are the only ones which have anything to have pride about

Because comparing your achievements to white achievements makes your pride unwarranted.

Who cares? The only people who unironically need "racial pride" are insecure faggots who have no accomplishments of their own to speak of. Of course, that would explain most of Sup Forums's behavior.

Rap music

Shitskin detected.

How does it feel knowing that your ancestors did literally nothing to contribute to modern society and left you absolutely nothing to be proud of?