Prepare your arse white boi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5A09YdBLBX4
youtube.com/watch?v=7gqcU5UpBQs&list=PL2iKNz-Q7fOJ-Rv3Q_Az8LD6pJx-ZZF8W&index=9
youtu.be/_TFzGE7Syl4?t=9
youtube.com/watch?v=V_47cjcP0xE&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've seen more intimidating bugs.

Honestly though i'm pretty scared of roaches.

you retards look like niggers

The really ironic thing about guns in the USA (i doubt this picture was taken in the USA) is that guns are legal, but using them in all but a very rare and unlikely set of circumstances isn't legal. So guns are kind of useless most of the time and are actually traps to get people sent to prison for a long, long, time. I mean, you can easily get a gun - but you can't really use it in any case except clear defense. So - useless for political imposition of will.

Austin, Texas.

Thats why Trump was elected, dummy.

>expanded self defense rights
>nation wide open carry
>removal of all restrictions on things like magazine sizes

Despite this is ofc. a good thing he will barely be able to realize it.
The states have to much self-determination in that regard

They're nothing and we've fought worse.

No, because hes compelling states who dont issue open carry to recognize the permits from those who do.

Hes stepping in, shall not be infringed, by anyone.

Ctr bot hard at work. Hide. Sage.

The US should create some RWDS like ours.

The turks are your allies tho

How tf can I be afraid of some guy who can't even stand up straight?

what kind of animal would do this to a gun?

>yes hans, dressing up like a communist parrot is the best way of intimidation
Lol@ur life

I would knock these plastic toys out of their hands.

An hungarian. This is an AMD 65, it was for crews or something.

It looks gross with that mirrored pistol handle, Jesus. The long barrel in the OP adds this Chinese Type-whatever tint to it, in a bad way...

>antifa
youtube.com/watch?v=5A09YdBLBX4

For what?

>arse
no

topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=7gqcU5UpBQs&list=PL2iKNz-Q7fOJ-Rv3Q_Az8LD6pJx-ZZF8W&index=9

kek'd and check'd

> A bunch of LARPers in an abandoned place in the city

Until I start seeing actual videos of this shit it's just more Sup Forums fake news

The fat guy in the back

If fuck the hot little blonde girl

the guys look so fucked up, like malnourished orcs.

youtu.be/_TFzGE7Syl4?t=9
Leftists are faggots, literally everywhere!

It's not like there's shooting sports and other things centered around guns. Hmmm.

You can't have short barrels in rifles in America without a $200 stamp. Seeing as he his rifle is on the lower end of the market and rarely functions correctly I doubt he can afford it.

Look how feminine they look, they look like they've never even curled once or anything. And their guns make them look like dwarves. Fucking manlets.

Antifa faggots shitting their pants from angry anglos

youtube.com/watch?v=V_47cjcP0xE&t=2s

beautiful

this holds truth for a single person, but not for hundreds of thousands of People united.
Do you really want the queen of England to step over your shit again. huh?
theres a bigger scale to all this as just the every day normal life.

It is isnt it, cowering and cuddling tight behind a police cordon. These were from a march earlier this year. Its nice to see the fight back gathering momentum

ANTIFA blood makes the grass grow

nice

I though that open carry a gen for the sake of looking threatning was illegal.

Lmao look at the 2nd guy from the right. That twig is trying to be the intimidating? He'd probably fall over if he tried to shoot that rifle.

A bunch of nu-males who asshole to asshole couldn't create a beer fart in a whirlwind.

blow me, commie scum *^_^*

>white males preparing to mow down those who oppose their misguided ideologies.

shocking. we need to ban snow apes from owning firearms seriously you crackas are cray-cray.

Very disturbing.

I would give anything to happen by these faggots, so I could openly talk shit to these scrawny fucks

They don't have the balls to pull that trigger, they're about as intimidating as a basket full of puppies.

Nice airsoft set ups you skinny jean commies. I bet you cant hit shit past 400 meters.

>when are the racists coming?

My parents came to America from Ukraine in 1978. They feared for their lives and fled, escaping communism. My dad's family was imprisoned as political dissidents and never heard from again. His whole family died in custody.

My mother's family just straight up vanished. Communism is utterly terrifying and my parents along with many other patriots would LOVE the opportunity of partaking in the age-old American tradition of KILLING COMMUNISTS.

I also welcome the opportunity. You petulant children have no idea what communism is or what it has done to people. I won't let this shit happen and neither will America. You're outnumbers you shit eating commi faggots.

>go outside and see this
>drop pants and start masturbating furiously

It's the only way to handle this type of situation.

>tfw my fetish is to get gang raped by white antifa hiv+ twinklets while getting called a "filthy racist" and/or a "dumb ass fascist"
>tfw nobody would want to rape my hairy arse even if they got payed.

What should I do Sup Forums? I'm fucking derpressed

My Polish granddad escaped a Nazi labour camp after being captured during the invasion and met up with the French resistance. He settled in England after the war and refused to go back because of this type of thing. He never saw his home again.

>ere yooo fookin cunts
do all brits sound like this

No, you just can't engage in brandishing. Admittedly, the line between displaying that you have a gun and brandishing is hard to draw, and varies based on the state, but if you start waving your gun around, unless you're actually threatened with grievous injury, you're getting criminally charged and will likely lose your gun rights.

These fucktards probably don't know that and will jokingly point their gun at a "racist" thinking that as long as they don't shoot or tell them they are going to shoot, they're okay.

working class sure do. Scared them shitless as it would the yanks

Lol. How's it feel to have to hide in the woods to be facist?

Good night white pride.

Parents came from cuba. And i'm still an Ancom. Leninist communism is a joke and they will be executed as well.

The day I get to beat a righty will always be my favorite day

This is like Red Dawn in reverse.

What happened to America?

many do but you gotta remember they're out their eyeballs on adrenaline, booze and maybe drugs as well.

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

The one in the middle is so adorable.

>when you want to purge isis in middle east in new crusades but your homeland is turning degenerate.

*concealed carry, user

there's no permit to be issued to open carry, you either can or you can't

>make racists afraid again

As she hides behind the sign while a picture is taken

so the takeaway here is that "anti-fascists" are employing literal fascist techniques to get their point across, right?

wtf america

Kek, like these faggots know what it's like to take a life. Like they've ever fucking considered the idea. They can carry guns and look tough all they want, they won't fucking shoot anyone.

>That fucking drummer

fuck you soviets remember what u did to her when she was 7?

Requesting face of grill

>fires one round
>cries

wasnl;t Sup Forums hijacked by a cell phone ONLY troj that stole alot of text messages a few months ago

My Grandpa, god rest his soul, died in Auschwitz.

He fell off a guard tower while on duty.

moots ultra 4scanner email lsit text msg brycee case there memorys r in his left top fpo hand

you cant release the mag or swap mags if the foregrip was normal. This is how the 65 was designed. they are fine rifles.

Their four best men.

really makes you think...

the white homers had them in them man there bloody soviets wanna see a real video soviets?
rememebr him

This

read this in someones memory

>wear Soviets symbols as demonstration of how tolerant you are
>don't realise that USSR was xenophobic
>never heard about Stalin's mass deportations
>you go to prison for being gay
I guess they think that Soviet Russia actually was some kind of multicultural utopia
fucking western people

IM SOOOO SCARED

>forward grip with folding stock.
>grip is on backwards

Make it stop.

4 faggots at a combined weight of 500lbs. Pretty sure that one in skinny jeans got asthma. I ain't worried.

Prepared my lad. Civil war when?

Don't give these people that much credit. They are essentially fighting for MORE government control.

>chick wearing slit pants and combat boots
What exactly is she trying to say /pol? I hate facists and I'm ready to fight, but, damn, I guess I'm also ready to fuck at a moments notice.

hahahahhahaha oh OP

soviets that bin has ur location that i put on here as u came here

>When are the racists coming?

>Russians bomb the shit out of ISIS
>Antifags pose in front of the aftermath with their gay pride flag
Kek

We all know what that means.

Why, man? Why? Why did my eyes have to be exposed to that? Why?