KEVYN ORR APPOINTED SECRETARY OF URBAN DEVELOPMENT

THE MAN WHO RAISED DETROIT UP FROM THE ASHES APPOINTED TRUMP'S SECRETARY OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT

>THE MAN WHO RAISED DETROIT UP FROM THE ASHES

When? In the 1930's?

WIPE AWAY THE WEAKNESS

WILL YOU LET THOSE SCARS DEFINE YOU

IT'S HAPPENING

>THE MAN WHO RAISED DETROIT UP FROM THE ASHES
uh, I must have missed that when it happened?

>DETROIT UP FROM THE ASHES

Huh?

irl lol

PROOF
NOW

Ummm... that would be retarded.

He should instead bring in Eddie Francis from Canada.

DOUBT IS CRYING OUT BUT I REFUSE TO LET IT DROWN ME

Is this a new meme?

COME ON ONE MORE BREATH

MY RAVAGED VOICE BETRAYS ME MIDSHOUT

WILL YOU NEVER HEAR THOSE FINAL WORDS I FAILED TO CHOKE OUT

Take my advice and just filter all leafs out. You won't regret it

Solid appointment. Heavy qualified and a homie

No sauce

>a mudslime
No, thanks!

He looks like the corrupt mayor from Robocop 2

Based on that alone I don't trust him

queue libshits "just because I have a black friend means I am not racist" fallacy argument.

>nigger
Instantly dropped

I am inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa and Niggers in general because all our social policies are based on the fact that their (blacks) intelligence is the same as whites – whereas all the testing says, not really. I think there is a natural desire that all human beings should be equal but people who have to deal with black employees find this not true

>nigger from detroit in charge of anything

Pls no.

He looks like the corrupt mayor from Robocop 2

Based on that alone I don't trust him

I say cry

Isn't Detroit still ashes though? Or did it suddenly become a nice place?

it's getting better day by day.
Considering the entire city is the joke of all jokes, and looks like a shithole. Any change is good change.
It's not going to become New York City overnight mind you...

LINK FUCKING WHERE

So is Kevin Orr any good then? I think it's great for his cabinet if he gets some based black guys in there who know what he fuck they are doing. Was really hoping for Sheriff Clarke to get a role, don't know anything about Kevin Orr.

can some adult explain who he is and why this is good or bad.

There is no link, OP is making up lies.

Its high quality ashes now

Yeah he's pretty decent, but in all honesty you can thank the hipster white kids who decided their life goal is to make Detroit one big Brooklyn. Basically their gentrification and moving into the city is making it less shitty, go figure.

Kevyn basically solved (or tried to solve) the debt issue of Detroit. Not rebuilding the city, just trying to get it afloat again.

OP is basically trolling with his race baiting but appointing Orr on the Trump train is a really good move either way.

He's a lawyer, he could be appointed to the DOJ. It could be an opportunity to create a name to run for mayor of Detroit in the near future and get a Republican in there after a massive combo of Democrats.

He's not a muzzie, he's a Maronite.