Rapefugee in Germany

scientist invents fire

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=68a_1426779895
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd beat the pulp out of this chode

I don't understand why do they do this? Can someone explain why they do this? Why do they destroy stuff like that? Are they even human? Why can't they act civilized?

Fucking animals. I hope we kick them out soon, all of them.

he did not do it

you tell me sven. It was YOUR idea to nurse these tit sucking desert niggers

Why do you think their countries are shitholes ? Why is it only the most brutal dictators can keep them in check ? They're a shit people, that's all there is to it.

>kick them out
Good fucking luck. Start killing them, video it and post here.

>in Germany
broof a doodle doo

I bet he felt homesick and wanted a burning bus to remember his family by

There's nothing wrong with this. This an efficient way to disrupt the oppressive and exploitative Judeo-freemason-capitalistic system that reigns over all of us.

They have nothing what-so-ever to do with our civilization. They came here from a shithole in the desert. The clothes they wear - we gave it to them. The food they eat, we cook it. The house they live in, we built it and we maintain it. They are the barbarians and we are the romans

same reason as jews hate white man.
we are the only people who have managed to build success and safety and they are jealous af.

>Finns are white
>Jews are not white
>Jews have never built anything of value
I'm cracking up. Can I have more of these memes please?

>we are the romans

The videoing and posting here bit is not necessary. But where your government does not defend you from those that would do you and your nation harm the social contract between individual and state is broken and you should, and must, defend yourselves with vigour.

Read the Second Amendment to the US Constitution. It is the model for your behaviour. They got it from the way British and French people behaved. Arm yourselves and defend yourselves. Come together with your fellow citizens that share your interests and work to defend yourselves and your town.

Because they're inbred idiots with no impulse control and the emotional maturity of a 5 year old.

Anyone could see a bunch of paper and think "I could set that on fire" and then instantly dismiss the thought because it would make no sense to do it. These idiots get an impulse but then they don't consider the consequences and decide against it. They just do it.

Except that video is from Birmingham

Setting buses on fire is in his culture, this just only shows your Islamophobic and racist ways!

>Basically we are feeding the parasites instead of wiping them out

because it's free. They never worked for anything hard enough to enjoy it. They were given things which they will never appreciate

and by We i mean Europe, or the part of the west that is being colonized by southern peoples. Yes i know you're outside of this australia so you can just fuck off

why the fuck is that bus so dirty? doesn't look like germany.

>fuck off
I don't think so mate

jews have literally built ancient wonders while you were shitting in a bush. Go drown in a swamp fellow mongoloid. You disgust me. The first proper stone structure in finland was probably elected in favor of jewish demigod

No, it runs deeper. Kebabs are assblasted when they see our world works and theirs doesn't. They know why too but can't handle it so they take out their frustration by soiling everything that reminds them of their own failure.

They'll destroy everything they can't have and they'll drag down to their level anyone that dares to rise above it.

And the whole time nothing is going through that subhuman's head but "Allah, Muhammad, Allah, Muhammad"
Just kill them all ffs

England...

send em to africa so they are the ones who end up burning

LMAO never been to Germany or what ? It's a dirty country. I always laugh at Eastern euros like you who think germany is paradise. It's a shithole. Germans dress like shit and have no hygiene.

They even burn the portapotties ffs !

You have no idea what you're fucking with cunt

My Somalian friend you are already asking the wrong question.

They are not in Europe to be civil. They are in Europe to conquer.

refugees welcome

>Kebabs are assblasted when they see our world works and theirs doesn't.
their world doesn't "work" cause it's been raped by the west forces for centuries; they're just butthurt.

we drive on the right side stupid

to be fair the barbarians that sacked rome at least took over for a bit. these tards are just going to collapse into a poverty stricken sharia state if they manage to usurp

don't you have bin men in France?

niggers live to wreck shit.

> let's imprison 1000 hungry refugees in a concentration camp
> they revolt by burning toilets
>ooh what a bunch of savages, why can't they behave like the other animals do

fucking dumb cunt

deport

Becouse they dont have the word of GOD in their soul.

not a rapefugee.

just a paki school kid.

English buses don't look like that, sour kraut

this

take them back to their country! They should be arriving just as quickly as a plane comes to take them home.

The islamic world stagnated into tribal, backwards retardation long before the west went into the middle east. They only had a brief period of science and progress before they decided to go Allah Akbar and declare science bullshit and Islam being all they need. They haven't done jack shit since the 12th century basically.

and you wouldn't?

it was christian western imperialism that ruined the peacefull muslim world you dickhead, google colonialism retard

actually it wasnt

Kebab gonna kebab.

Woefully underrated post.

Okay Mahmud

ALLAH ACKBAR WE DINDU NUFFIN, MOHAMMED WAS A GUD BOI, GOIN TO MECCA N MEDINA N SHIEEEEEEET, TRYNA GET HER LIFE BACK ON TRAK!!!

Nigga it's obvious. It's cold as fuck and he wanted to lit a fire to warm himself. You can clearly see that he's closing his jacket.
The bus driver is probably some insensible racist who hates that poor child.

alright that was germany, I forget sometimes that you are just a cuck in this situation not the manager

sadly that's how the new Germany looks
they are assblasted, but they are also untrained animals. even my house cat knows how to shit properly.

Liveleaks places it in Birmingham

>we are the romans

>food

fucking subhumans, at least i can control my pyromaniac urges and not set shit on fire, god.

They are aggressive males who are dominating the beta cuck society that invited them in.

they are not human.

calling them animals would be an insult to our domesticated animals.

they are wild beats desu

Hey guys, go easy on him. He was just have a combustion emergency.

>implying """their""" science wasn't all from conquered persians
Islam is intentionally designed to be a static society

this is old video and i think its in uk

his tribe will be proud of him

When you go to a foreign country on a lads holiday, do you give a shit about their laws and sensitivities? You're just there to have fun, fuck women, etc. Otherwise you're a low test autist, which you most probably are.

A lot of them have lived traumatic events... which led to borderline behavior.
That's why "full opening of borders" is stupid. If we want to help refugee, we should take special care of the one entering.
Just parking them in a shitty neighborhood have and will always led to problems.

And when you start murdering and raping people you deserve to be put down

>refugees go there to stow away on ships going to england
>french decide to kick them out, even though this has happened before
>refugees lose their shit and destroy stuff
Don't you dare say this is white people's fault.

This
Fuck all those whitey beta bois who are jelly of the BBC

You are right. A Paki cunt did it.

>tfw u feel old on Sup Forums for knowing webdms

They're just naturally aggressive and violent
If anti-science leftists wouldn't block research, we'd know more about it

>holiday
>leeching off the welfare system for the rest of your life
pick one

They are animals.
A cat throws stuff from the table just because it can, too.

>Don't you dare say this is white people's fault.
but it is.

Only our underclass do that and they should be dealt with by the natives

Go back to your shithole country ali.

What happened

Kill yourself

>Sandnigger sees paper
>Lol i'm going to set it on fire and leave it in the bus, that's a good idea
>Walks away

Nice invention Abu, mind coming to the white house January 19th and showing me your invention.

Email me at [email protected]

U N L I M I T E D

>rapefugee
>sets stuff on fire

nah mate this is not germany

None of them should be here in Europe. All of them are NEET, IQ-60 subhumans who dont even know how to use toilet. During 1 year, german companies employed JUST 65 migrants out of 1.5 million which arrived.

Plus, most of them wont even work, they are here because of gibe money, hatred towards western countries, being parasites.

If I was german, brit or swede, I would be triggered by tax money going in pockets of this leeches.

>

Nigga if you haven't had fairy bread, you haven't lived.

French tourists ain't what they used to be =/

my bad, its Britain, thanks for correcting the record

wp

>None of them should be here in Europe
kek. none of them are in your part of europe crocuck. get over yourself, you have zero say in this you irrelevant bitch.

Fucking disgusting. It's no secret that the majority of these animals bring nothing but destruction to countries. We have black and white proof of crime and rape statistics and nothing will deter liberals from wanting mass Muslim immigration. Being seen as progressive and tolerant is more important to them than our own safety.

That's what you get for taking all their dignity and making them use public transport.

Haven't they suffered enough already?

to be this dumb and sheltered.

Holy shit, does sven think the world runs on rainbow magic too?

you must be redpilled being here...bet it must suck being muslim when you see shit like this?

It's still Europe, shitskin