What went wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

azlyrics.com/lyrics/beachboys/kokomo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

balkanization.

We just like to fight ! :D

I just want them to get along.

Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya

You know you have to switch it up a little?If you post the same shit everyday both Mountain niggers and Beach niggers catch on.Try a new picture and some different text.Tи јeбeнa Aмepичкa кypвo. Better luck next time!

Australia was better

Sjebašte nas vi pička vam materina

Umalo da kebab uklonimo i vi se pojavište

Ma mrš u pičku materinu

this happened

Danas ucimo Srpski

Cao. Ja se zovem Marko

All the Serbs fault

Islam

Google srebrenica massacre for your answer.

Again? You are fucking retarded

Thats the spirit greatest ally

Not enough diversity.

this
the b8 is getting old
you should make one with Slovenia and why we still don't have our rightful Trieste and Istria clay

We let communists get to power and invent 3 of the flags you see there by using the

>muh Serb privilege

card. Also, we should have taken revenge on Croats and Slovenes then told them to fuck off after WWII when we had the opportunity.

Now it's too late.

Subhuman non-white serbs ruined it for everyone basically.

I bet that slovenians are salty cause they're in the ex-yu memes for all time

>THAT WHITE ROACH IN THE MIDDLE
DELETE THIS

Nationalism was one of the main causes, remember kids nationalism isn't always good :^)

Give us tips on what to avoid lads.

DELET

SERBIA DID NOTHING WRONG

Muslims.

Fuckin Bill Cuck Clinton couldnt leave it alone.

>praise kek
These

t. Tarik

Story?

Jewnited States broke this White country, daily reminder for the rest of Europe.

Just a more recent picture of this guy.

I guess it pays to be a living meme

They weren't the problem senpai until much later.

Slovenes are the worst people, backstabbing cunts who got the whole thing going the got the fuck out of dodge. The kikes of ex-yu.

Croats are just liars and psychos, we should have learned the lesson long ago but didn't and let them kill us and take over our land again. I guess fool me twice, shame on me.

Muslims are leftovers, they're pretty pathetic to be honest.

Albanians are the a subhuman virus, an infestation that was left to fester. Again, our fault for letting it get out of control by keeping in power communists.

A lesson for the kids: Communism, not even once.

>be serb
>live in communist country
>unproductive as fuck so i have to recieve welfare checks from more productive regions like slovenia and croatia because muh equal pay under gommunism
>slovenians and croats hate my guts for some reason
>i bet they are backstabbers and psychos

wow, you're such a negative cunt.
from what city/town are u from?

>serbs are good drugar, we dindu nuffin wrong, its those slovenian backstabbers and subhuman croats and albanians kurvaaa, pls believe me

No Serbs. Look at every major conflict from the start and continuing today. It's all Serbs. They destabilize the government and ethnically cleanse everyone who disagrees with them. Then they come here and push a le ebin remove kebab may may even though they are worse than kebab.

Comunism n sheeit

This kind of chauvinistic thinking also lead to the war.

>unproductive as fuck so i have to recieve welfare checks from more productive regions like slovenia and croatia because muh equal pay under gommunism
A lot of industry was moved from Serbia to other countries because the commies did not want a too centralized Serbia.

>Everyone else dindu nuffin

Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama

Fuck off, fenian cunt.

Yeah, pretty much this. It's kind of a hall of shame desu.

>communists didn't move industry from Serbia to other parts
>communists didn't stop Serbs returning to Kosovo after WWII
>communists didn't draw arbitrary borders at the expense of Serbs who ended up living in 5 arbitrary states
>Slovenes didn't kick it off by unilaterally leaving

Too mongrelized

>Muh genocidal maniacs are the good guys may may

No one said Croats are the good guys

>Muh genocide

Wait.. are you trying to tell me communism is bad..? Well shit mate, what else is new? Water is wet now too?

literally copying from azlyrics.com/lyrics/beachboys/kokomo.html :D

Croats were the only good guys in that shitty region

Komz a rez brezhoneg? How similar is breton to your language? Could we communicate?

Well you don't seem to have a dog in the race, better take your word for it.

I'm lazy

Not really. They all fucked up repeatedly, starting long before Titos yugoslavia. It's a pitty really, beautiful countries, all of them. I took two months off last year to travel through the balkans and if they ever recover and join they could make magic happen.

I don't unlike you retarded serb diaspora.

Imagine how good Yugoslavia would be in football today. Damn.

>he actually keeps pretending he is not diaspora

This is one of the things everyone in Ex-Yugo is nostalgic of.

>He still hasn't admitted he is serb diaspora

When they pretend for too long they are shiptars

Not only that. Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Handball, you name it.

I pledge allegiance to the flag

Of the Kuq e Zi Shqiperi etnike

Why do you think so? Assembly of great players doesn't neccessarily make a great team.

Yugoslavia had GOAT teams on couple tournaments and always fucked up.

That myth was deconstructed long time ago senpai. Croatia alone after 1991 was more successful in football than Yugoslavia in its history.

>be Slovenia in Yugoslavia
>Small country basically paying for entire Yugoslavia with some help from Croatia
>Smallest country wants to leave, whole yugoslavia falls apart cuz no more gibs

Damn Slovenians they're the root of all people, trust us goy, we serbs are the good ones here!

That's like Austria would have to provide for entire European Union.

Fucking turkish rape babies all of you south of Croatia, really.

>Vojvodina itching to join the rant

We like to fight eachother.
t. croat.

serbs. its always serbs

No shit. I have not denied it faggot.

I'm gonna go with Ustase LARPer desu

Umalo je kebab vas uklonio. Zahvalite se amerima sto vam sacuvase to malo entiteta

Good then shut the fuck up you piece of shit. I have no horse in this race but any outside observer can see Croats were the only ones in the right here.

Yugoslavia had to go to complete the fall of communism. Western overlords couldn't allow a functional communist state on European soil so they just decided to turn petty nationalistic rises (that were always present) into profit.

You have a horse up your ass

yeah im sure debt and trade deficits with no end in sight didnt have anything to do with it

>Vojvodina
All of our shit was transferred to sub-human Sloveninas and Croats cause of communism,we are economically the weakest region,cause even after 50 years,sub-human mountain niggers want free gibes,this time from EU,instead of improving the economy themselves.

dat pic, kek

I fugin hate this meme

no we wouldn't, serbs and bosniaks would demand outsized numbers of players on the team and also you would have to have token macedonians,albanians and monteniggers.

because of that mentality of the team would be opancarski and we would lose every big game.

plus the added bonus of infighting and retarded serbian coaches

todays Croatian NT would massacre the Ex-Yu

No one cares what you think Greece.

>paying for entire Yugoslavia
Because Yugoslavia helped establish your industry.

No one believes you Ante.

Protecting your Islamic brethren, good to see.

Individual sports and other team sports seem to be lagging in Croatia though.

serbia, montenegro, slovenia and fyrom are good people. western cucks thats what went wrong.

Dzeko Mandzukic

Rakitic

Pjanic Modric

Matic

Kolasinac(?) Savic Lovren D. Srna

Begovic

+ Best handball team easily, men and women

You are a donkey

Format fucked up kek
But you get the names

blabla, back to paving my roads for 500€ a month, ape inbred

you can get a serb out of serbia, but you can't get serbia of out a serb.

nationalism

yeah, most problems in the east are down to destablisation from the west, the east has every right to hate the west, and the west needs to stop pretending it loves us and are values.

>ad hominem
You can certainly make him richer than the Balkan shits he left behind.

wasnt Slobodan Milošević found innocent yet died in prison? fucking western faggots. he died because he had different opinion than the west.

I thank God every day I don't have inferior Slavic genetics like you shithead.

wut

check the olympic medal count douche

we have you beat by a mile with half the population

true fact:
Dubrava (my neighborhood in Zagreb) has more gold medalns in the 2016 olymics then the entirety of Serbia

Of course, that's what every serb needs: foreign money to fund his lifestyle. You just found a different country this time, so Australia instead of Slovenia.

You tell me

what the actual fuck!? since when is third place considered a success? get over yourselves croatia, you're literally nothing special in regards of football (or any sport for that matter).
and half of your team is from bosnia or diaspora anyways.

thatss how you do it. don't hate the player, hate the game. you don't need to nuke britian, just bomb white hall.
I'm waiting for some one to bomb brussels again.

Nothing. It's perfect now.
Balkans true destiny always was to become a drugs/whores/firearms supplier for the rest of cucks in Europe.
They fulfilled the prophecy, emerged from their cocoon and it's beautiful. Don't change nothing balkan-bros. You're the real based chads of Europe.

Obviously Slovenes dwarfs, Croats elves, Serbs Humans, Muslims Bug people, Albanians Orcs

>Dubrava (my neighborhood in Zagreb) has more gold medalns in the 2016 olymics then the entirety of Serbia
>let's find some irrelevant sports nobody's playing and be good at it

But it is forever noted that you bested all the other ex-yu, so not that bad.
>Serbia fights everyone for muh imperialism
>Sloveia says Yugoslavia is done
>one shot down helicopter later, Yugoslavia is basicly over

>drugs/whores/firearms supplier

Drugs come from north africa, whores and firearms from more northern slavic nations.

>A lesson for the kids: Communism, not even once.
thats not how you run a kingdom/empire

>He cant even find a sport
>2016

So you're a nigger then. The Croats you like so much are Slavs btw.

>check the olympic medal count douche
>we have you beat by a mile with half the population
Look at my flag dickhead. I'm Australian.

>Dubrava (my neighborhood in Zagreb) has more gold medalns in the 2016 olymics then the entirety of Serbia
We're talking about Yugoslavia.

Wew lad. Why do Slovenians get so salty when you point out that they benefited from Yugoslavia in some ways? I agree that Yugoslavia was a mistake, and don't mind Slovenes desu. I guess it's the Balkan victim mentality at play.