>3.28%

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1mjYL_gRB8
youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A

Ale-what?
He just fucking disappears after the election.

L

Fucking

Leppo

R A R E
A
R
E

His voters figured there is literally no point in voting for a third party and stayed home instead of waiting in line for several hours.

It happens every election.

Acting like a complete moron during interviews, sticking his tongue out like a faggot, not being well studied (or at least pretending to be) in current events.

Aleppo
Weedman
FUCK TAX PLANS
UHHHH WORLD LEADERS?
ERRGH MY HEART ON STAGE jk just faggot

Terrible fucking candidate. Libertarians could have done well in this black swan election but they ran Hillary Clinton supporters. Probably set the party back decades.

face too punchable

I remember when I was green like this

He's not a Libertarian. He's just a Leftist who smokes pot.

It's unbelievable that he got that many votes. 4 million people woke up that morning and "I want to go spend time going to a voting station, wait in line, and then vote for a candidate that I know has absolutely zero chance of winning."

Harpo?

DUDE

Reminder that William Weld will be a part of the Trump Administration.

WEED LMAO

He's full blown retarded. That's what went wrong

>America had the choice to elect two solid former governors with a proven record of transparency, good administration and reducing the state
>America chose instead to stick between the orange racist buffoon and the corrupt dynastic woman

This is why no one takes your country seriously and you have to keep having a massive military in order to stay relevant.

>luckiest empire in history
>literally went from dirt farmers to global empire without doing a thing
>have everyone in the world friendly to the US because of muh proposition nation
>hollywood jews made their country even more culturally relevant
>now whiggers think they did it all on their own and want to turn back the clock 400 years or something

I love him for taking more from Hillary's voting group and even scaring the right-wingers/conservatives/libertarians who initially supported him back to Trump.
>ALEPPO
>Sticking tongue out during interview
>Laying on the floor like an edgy high-school kid
>IT IS RACIST
>Acting totally unhinged during interviews
>His VP campaigns for Hillary in the end
>Socially-liberal platform
>DUDE WEED
Trump should thank this guy.

went full SJW, when lolbertarianism is about doing whatever the fuck you want

I voted for him, ama

First day on Sup Forums?

The perks of freedom

What is Avote?

People who normally would vote libertarian, like myself, go "fuck Gary Johnson" and vote Trump. Because Gary Johnson is a literal retard. I am 100% confident that if I was in Gary's position, I would have had more votes, I'm not even the most charismatic person on planet Earth, I'm just not a fucking idiot.

Dont' make fun of our freedom.

You get free communist gibs.

Was it true that he didn't know he was allowed to vote for himself?

I haven't heard of that story before, but knowing Gary, it would not surprise me.

In all fairness for Gary, after his "What is Aleppo?" Thing he did actually go on to give a pretty good answer.

Having seen the effects of Alzheimers first hand, I can assure you that Gary Johnson is currently in the early stages of it.

Only anyone involved in politics, and retard poor zombies get any free gibs. The hard working people get fucked in the face by corruption and crime, while brainwashed idiots steal money, eat like kings and queens, bury our country deeper into the pit and call everyone who opposes them an 'imperium-controlled puppet with no brains'

Be thankful that you don't live in this joke of a country.

He actually improved his results from 2012 by 328%. Dude's on a warpath. At this rate, we'll be calling him Mister President by 2028!

Are you a child?

Johnson is the libertarian hillary clinton

too bad Austin Petersen didn't win the Libertarian primaries

He's a fucking dork.

SAYING THAT SOMETHING WENT WRONG IS RACIST!
RACIST!

(You)
Also he is a cia asset, but the tactic backfired. I am surprised it's not common knowledge or at least a meme. It's patently obvious. If liberts had Rand Paul he would have taken many more votes from Trump.

You're getting too in the weeds here.

See this

Designed to take votes from trump, but wasn't good enough to do so.

He isn't a retard, just act's like one. But you might be. Just kidding, don't take it personally :D 99,9% of people think World Trade complex was blown up (of those who believe in obvious conspiracy). It's just that the propaganda machine is powerful - they know how to play on emotions and hide information in plain sight. They are close to mastery in this art.

Weed is a helluva drug.
youtube.com/watch?v=V1mjYL_gRB8

>unironically supporting libertarianism

first fallicy detected

They should have voted Stein instead. The Lolbertarian Party should be ashamed they ran this hack who doesn't even believe the NAP.
>Captcha has ROAD on it

Do you guys think he ever found out what a leppo is?

wtf are you on about cunt?

They were dead before the began this cycle.

He knows exactly what Aleppo is and you're being conned. With Hillary and initial impression of Trump Lolbertarian party candidate could actually go to double digits. They couldn't have that. That's why they planted actor there. But Trump blew out of the water everybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs

Best Gary Meme.

The evil desert bandit Al-Leppo stole the votes

Wrong, as soon as it was founded it was infiltrated and disabled. Maybe even preemptively founded due to Rothbard movement gaining traction. You know, to destroy opposition it's easiest to become one and than fail time and again.

We have a guy name Korwin-Mikke here who is accused of exactly this kind of behaviour. Everything he says is, oh well, mostly correct. But you don't say those things in a PC environment if you want to be ellected. Same template.