Cop killers in the past 2 weeks. All of them fucking white males

Cop killers in the past 2 weeks. All of them fucking white males.

Add another one to the list.

I'll break it down for you. When one of these white men lost their job or girlfriend, wife or children to a Black or Latino, or lesbian they were unable to simply rid themselves of the source of their problem. The Nigger or Spic, and when they went to court and lost custody of their children, had to pay child support or had to deal with a boss paying them 1985 wages it was the Police Officer that stood in the way of them living their life the way they had dreamed of as children.

The natural extension os to eliminate the control, the cop. So they skip over it and go to the source.

This nigger walked up to a cop who was writing a ticket and shot him in the head from behind. So not all white males.

This is the dumbest shit I've read all day.

Mid left questionable

bottom left looks like a Finnish KungFu Master

Probably communist jews

i agree that the blacks are more responsible for these cop deaths. but what i want to know is how the jews are involved?

What?

They all look like they're involved in drug trafficking.

if mexicans werent taking their jobs than they wouldnt need to sell dope anymore

>Lost job, its paco's fault
>Lost wife, its tyrone's fault
>Vent frustration on a public servant, its the system's fault

they're not real white males

How much does Soros pay these assassin's? Or is it MK-Ultra?

At least two of those men are full blown mestizo.

That's right, we know Kung fu here. Don't even think about fucking with us, or else we beat your pathetic ass.

Is that alex jones?

A cop in San Antonio was murdered right outside of the police yesterday. Suspect was black and is still at large.

*police station

The two in the middle are mixed.

why dont you post people killed by cops past 2 weeks nigger?

Source for all of them?

False.

CNN didn't talk about it so it must be fake.

Maybe whites just shoot better?

>(((white)))

Nice try Shlomo, but a nigger is a nigger, whatever their skin color. These are white niggers.

They are all prolly Liberals too!