EU-GUNBAN V2.0

Reposting thread because it archived.

Sup Sup Forums
As many of you might know, the EU is planning to ban ALL semi-automatic weapons. (That was the first goal)

Now they're pushing for a ban of ALL AR-15 or AK-47 variant rifles.
We've had a big thread about this last week, but the petition was closed.

We've reopened the petition and I need you guys to sign it, whether you're american or whatever:

SIGN HERE: WWW.GUNBAN.EU

also check this out

firearms-united.com

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/news/pm-calls-for-eu-wide-ban-on-high-powered-semi-automatic-weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=CRppFERs-BY
all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-proposed-gun-ban/
youtube.com/watch?v=NUDiK0fnjKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>As many of you might know, the EU is planning to ban ALL semi-automatic weapons.
What's the source on this? In most of Europe it's actually possible to own semi-automatic weapons. Will all of that be gone?

Basicly yes.
You wont be allowed to own semi automatic weapoins for
>Sport shooting
>collecting
>Hunting if you cant proof that you need a semiautomatic weapon for the kind of game you are hunting

If your country allows to own a semiautomatic weapon for SD (such as Czechia) it wont be affected as of now

SWITZERLAND FIGHT THIS PLEASE!

>believing guns matter at this point

>Switzerland
>EU
>EU thinking legally owned weapons are a problem.
I hope I'll witness the downfall of that shitty union and all the crap it has produced thus far.

>American education

>Creating a petition to pseudo-fight an EU semi-auto ban
The correct answer is crashing the EU.

> Implying it isn't more relevant than ever given the planned EU power grab:
> EU doubling down on supranational sociopolitical integration.
> EU fighting hard for internet "hatespeech" censorship.
> EU army in the making.
Why are you Germans so eternally cucked?

Maybe you should get a petition to leave the EU

The EU is literally Satan. Fuck, man, I hope the God-Emperor can fuck the EU out of existence.

how is an online petition helping you fucking stormfag?
Fuck off to reddit with your shitty meme magic crap and online activism.

>European Union
>Switzerland

>American education

>shitty meme magic crap
We literally used meme magic to elect Trump.

Europeans, this is the time to band together and storm the EU parliament. They have issued a statement that they do not trust you to own weapons. This means they do not believe you have a right to self-defense and that they are afraid that you will fight back.

Before they can fully consolidate their power, you must resist them. A small group of 100-500 people would be enough to siege their building and hang them all for their crimes against your sovereign nations and economic warfare. Do not shoot them; hang them or throw them from the top of the building. If there are some members that retain allegiance to the native Europeans, they can be spared. The rest must perish as an example of those who would destroy your people.

They are advancing the agenda of the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan, which includes replacing your nation's indigenous people with their immigrant hordes. It is Casus Belli. Stand up for yourselves while you can and smite them for their crimes!

the American people elected Trump and Sup Forums did nothing but claiming 8gag shenanigans as their own.

Kill yourself weeb

You have no use to anyone and nobody likes you

>Romania

DUDE THE EU IS GOOD LMAO

There is a group called SEESAC. They want to ban small arms and promote transgender cops in your country. I am not making this up.
South Eastern and Eastern Europe Clearinghouse for the Control of Small Arms and Light Weapons.

seesac.org

LMAOOOO

I DONT GIVE A FUCKKKKK.

based

>mfw watching Eurocucks stripped of even more of their 'rights'

same

>seesac.org
> It's real and user did not exaggerate one bit.
> Scroll down.
> These people are funded with my tax euros.

The EU was the largest mistake since the USSR.

gov.uk/government/news/pm-calls-for-eu-wide-ban-on-high-powered-semi-automatic-weapons
First link I found on the topic.

Yes goyim, there is no point in resisting.

Beter than doing nothing cuck.

Also RIP EU 1993-2018 you won't be missed.
> FN
> SD
> AfD
> VB
> PVV

>user makes threatening statement
>gets v&
>Many such cases!
SAD!

The EU is such a rotten hellhole. They promise nations that they'll be exempted from certain laws, they promised many nations that they could keep their semi auto weapons legal like they were before they joined the EU. Then they just make a new EU law which overrides what they promised a few years later even if the countries don't want to implement the laws.

Well hopefully shit like this will make more normies hate the EU because hunting is an extremely common hobby in many parts of europe, and clamping down on law abiding citizen like this might make people realize just what an orwellian nightmare the EU is.

>EU
>private ownership of scary black guns

Wow, I didn't even realize that was currently possible in any EU nation

Glad to see some of you euros don't have your heads up your asses. I hope the best for you guys but your populations are totally brainwashed and liberalism has infected everything. Americans support your gunrights and we'll help where ever we can.

youtube.com/watch?v=CRppFERs-BY

>mexico confuses exhortation with threats
>gets WALLED
>many such cases

Happy!

Romanian trust in the EU fell by 10% in the last year, and we're one of the most europhile countries (because people like the idea of eurogibs and of working abroad and bringing money home).

That should say something.

what the fuck, thats completely pointless

its not pointless when you want to disarm your population.

You know what they say about the difference between a slave and a free men

This?

Switzerland is just as fucked, even though they aren't in the EU. They usually adopted all the EU laws. So that theyou aren't screwed by the EU on economic reasons.

Better have a czexit.

Britbongs are already cucked so I have to fly to czech if I want to shoot AR/AK. If even that goes then I'll be pissed.

From talking to czech people tho they know full well what happens when someone tries to disarm them, having lived thru both nazi and commie occupation.

Incoming gun-rights image dump

Based Kennedy

How about /Auf Visersehen/

One (You) for anyone who makes a better combination of Auf Wiedersehen and Visegrad

Learn from the mistakes of Cambodia

Kim Rhode is a bad-ass

George Mason knew tyranny when he saw it

>stormfag
Fuck off.

...no comment needed. Just a good pic

Protect yo babbies

Based Jefferson

Still based Jefferson

You wont get ma guns RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Empirical data > gun control ideology

Thank you for bumping the thread based ameribro.

Together we'll stop gungrubbin.

It's just a tool. Not good, not evil, just a tool

Ban assault lathes though???

Did you know lathes can be used to KILL PEOPLE?

>taking weapons away from law abbiding citizens
>while *osques and nigger cribs are getting stacked with black market fire arms

EU YES!

my pleasure, Romaniabro, you are fighting the good fight.

I wish the best for you and your people.

Won't happen, reservist shooters use them here and it's an overall stupid idea. Dumb fucking EU gun grabbers will get BTFO once again by us and Czechia.

Speaking gun grabbing...

not a big fan of Shapiro, but he's had some good lines

Yes, Finbro, show them the ways of Simo...

If the EU bans citizens their rights to arms, will these guns be sold as surplus on the American market? How about Europe sells all of its firearms, because it's the current year.

I lost.

Founding Fathers were in fact bad-asses

What happened to the EU only legislating market rules?

Welcome to federalism. Should have listened to the eternal anglo.

EU is doing all this for the economy.
Go to egun and watch rising the prices for old BKA number salute weapons.

>constantly bombarded by foreigners telling us we don't need our guns and that our laws are stupid

Fuck you gypsy faggot you're on your own.

I like to mix some humor in with the serious quotes. Keeps it fun

Look at this babby.

LOOK AT IT!!!!1!!1!!!!

That's a Bingo!

Jews.

Nerdy, but fun

More Jefferson. Truly one of the greatest political minds

You have hordes of criminal shitskins flooding your streets and you don't want to be able to fight back? On a scale of 1-100, how many black men have fucked your wife?

Bump

Liberals don't usually understand this test. It makes them frustrated when it aggravates their cognitive dissonance

Leftist media translation guide

That's all for now, hopefully another user can carry the torch from here

Ave Nex Alea!

According to
all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-proposed-gun-ban/
it's just worthless paper for now, but yes, people should be alarmed anyway.

It pisses me off that they want to take away legal guns when in every fucking terror act weapons were full-auto guns either smuggled or from black market. What the fuck is the logic behind banning legal semi-autos when weapons used in massacres were illegal full-autos? Either they're this retarded or it's planned action to disarm people so it was easier to bash them when EU will finally start to crumble, crisis will happen and people will start to riot. But the reason EU will crumble is their own incompetence and distance from citizens. And during every crisis black market blooms and then they'll have to face people getting more full-autos from black market. Both criminals and normal citizens who get it only for self-defence. I'm sure our balkan and russian friends will be happy to sell us some toys.

>No item in our society functions more like a penis than a handgun

Does this fag have a dick that shoots 9mm??

I must bump my fellow dacian this must mean it is important

Wrong. We can't adopt this without abolishing our well-armed militia. And that won't happen.

t. nigger who doesn't know how firearms work

I don't think so. Our gun culture is still very important, even in the most liberal parts of Switzerland (read: Geneva)

Their logic is that they want to disarm the people and destroy democracy.

Care ești tu?

Ignore flag, I'm in Estonia. Do European countries have good self-defense laws when it comes to guns? As in, if I got an intruder at home, I feel at risk and end shooting and killing him, will I go to jail?

When they come for your guns shoot them, it's not hard dont be a cuck!

>I feel at risk
In this case, no. The trick is to present the uncertainty in court. Works best if you present the situation as though you feared there might be more than one intruder and you wanted to face them one by one in order to not risk your life.

This defense would thus work in most situations of home defense.

It varies by country. For example here you have purpose licence, for example licence for hunting or licence for sport shooting and weapon should be used only for these activities, but self-defence states that any means of defence are permitted so it should be above gun purpose.

>talcum X
>nigger

hes a wigger

Guns escalate and exacerbate conflicts more than they help prevent or solve them.

That's not very reassuring.

I'm thinking of getting a license and a gun during the next years, but I'm concerned that I'm fucking myself up by confronting an intruder instead of just letting him take whatever he wants.

Nice picture but could you add some more jpeg compression to that image?

Dick size should be added to that.

Look, it depends by country. Some have dumb proportional defence laws. That's why you have to frame it that way in court or to the police. Basically, play it smart.

Back with more for my Euro-bros

"There never was a new prince who has disarmed his subjects; rather when he has found them disarmed he has always armed them, because, by arming them, those arms become yours, those men who were distrusted become faithful, and those who were faithful are kept so, and your subjects become your adherents. And whereas all subjects cannot be armed, yet when those whom you do arm are benefited, the others can be handled more freely, and this difference in their treatment, which they quite understand, makes the former your dependants, and the latter, considering it to be necessary that those who have the most danger and service should have the most reward, excuse you. But when you disarm them, you at once offend them by showing that you distrust them, either for cowardice or for want of loyalty, and either of these opinions breeds hatred against you."

excerpt from Ch. XX, "The Prince", Machiavelli

Machiavelli was pretty based, but he's more of realpolitik.

He does have a good point though; disarmament clearly shows distrust, not some kind of good will.

Best of luck from Canada, you guys need to fight hard.

>then population will have to face Muslims getting more full-autos from black market.
fixed. This is point.
youtube.com/watch?v=NUDiK0fnjKQ

bump